True Og Kush

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Why wouldn't you do that? It wasn't like you had to give up the true OG to get the ghost. You would be adding another to your collection. You just didn't want anybody else to have it? In doing that you prevented yourself from having the ghost cut in your collection and lost a person who could have given the true OG back to you if you ever lost it.

Variety is the spice of life. I have my favorite smoke but sometimes you just have to back up off a strain for a spell to really enjoy it again. That goes for the True OG too.

I am way over on the east coast. I can get this cut in a few weeks or less if I worked at it. How? Because I gave so many cuts away to so many people I am known as Santa Clone. Somebody will leave me out a glass of milk and a plate of True OG cuts before Christmas 2011 arrives.

I will pull this off and post up my true OG. Then you will appreciate the power of Santa Clone, the antihoarder.

I totally agree with what you are saying here. Sharing is caring. It's also nice to have a pal with your cuts in case you loose one.

Unfortunately it seems like it is becoming more and more difficult to trust others. Many people will take your elites and cross them out or self them for profit. Thus pushing you out of your share of the market and taking control themselves. The industry is shady!

I always believe in freeing the weed. Now I'm starting to understand both sides of the argument.

Oh well, lets get high. :bong2:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

BAG.jpg
Og216.jpg
Og118.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are some tremendously good looking buds DWD. I don't care how dank a cut is you still have to be a very good grower to get buds that look like that. You did an excellent job.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks tobor, much appreciated. This was the fourth run in a very dedicated study/test runs of soil. By far my best in Soil that is. Thinking the coco may put out something a bit more fire.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What makes it finicky? Fine line between too much and not enough ferts?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dank nug shots DwD! :rock

I

ibTheMan

thanks tobor, much appreciated. This was the fourth run in a very dedicated study/test runs of soil. By far my best in Soil that is. Thinking the coco may put out something a bit more fire.

I never tasted weed thats as good in coco, never.

true grit

true grit

Have a feeling you'll find similar to what i have...love the coco, ease, growth, yield, etc...but still enjoy the complexity from the organics. Working on that balance now myself and def enjoying the organic coco nugs. Looking fantastic btw. so did the white pimpslap!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

whats you current regimen for organic coco true grit?

do tell.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer budz DWD looks like some serious og can't wait to check out these coco shots soon keep up the great work!

G

ganjimon

Hey dude, just came across your grow and have to say it's looking good!, i have two grows under my belt and have to say i did it all by myself. i wanted to see if i could really do it without any help, because i spent over 2yrs or so reading up on everything. I can look back now and see where i went wrong. Now i'm about to do grow #3, hydroponics, 2 4x4 f&d tables 3 600w lights..All in my walk in closet which is 6x6. one of the f&d tables fits half way under the taller one. enough space to fit 20 plants. this time around i'm ordering my beans..sour kush from attitude. have you dialed into what kush likes?..i use batanicare nutes.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Good for you illmind. Just cause its my fav doesn't mean everybody else thinks that. In fact many prefer ghost.

Have a good day

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I got a few cuts of true OG, Hell's Angels OG and Ghost OG. The H.A. and Ghost OG all rooted a few days ago. The True OG cuts even though they look great and I know are going to root eventually have not rooted. Is the True OG a notoriously slow rooter?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I got a few cuts of true OG, Hell's Angels OG and Ghost OG. The H.A. and Ghost OG all rooted a few days ago. The True OG cuts even though they look great and I know are going to root eventually have not rooted. Is the True OG a notoriously slow rooter?

The Ghost does root faster then the true for me.. For the true it takes about 10 days if I use a heatmat without it could take upto 2 weeks.. If the moms were healthy and the cuts have a nice green steam it will speed up the process.. Congrats on the score.. Peace!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nah.... im just reversing this lady and throwing her pollen everywhere...

thinking

bruce banner x true og rev

and ghost x true og rev

Latest posts

Top Bottom