True story about Michigan

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
yeah thats the part that's hard to take, i work out in this crap and the wind chill is terrible, but even when it's not blowing, -1 to -10° is cold!

View attachment 375971

this happened down river
That shit right there is everywhere in MI right now, I passed 3 Semi Trucks, Rolled over, Rolled Over Cars, Wrapped in them New Cable Fences, Just crazy this year, I have on my road 7-8 ft high drifts, they make my truck look little park next to them, our road is down to one lane b/c the drifts are so huge...:(

Canappa

Canappa

That shit right there is everywhere in MI right now, I passed 3 Semi Trucks, Rolled over, Rolled Over Cars, Wrapped in them New Cable Fences, Just crazy this year, I have on my road 7-8 ft high drifts, they make my truck look little park next to them, our road is down to one lane b/c the drifts are so huge...:(

Be safe Bro, is all the matters. One can loose their life in a second on these roads .

Canappa

Canappa

Customer come in to work with a 2012 Ford Fusion complaining about front end vibration and noise,lol I had to take a chisel and hammer to get the 3" thick ice off in the inside if the wheels alone. Every part of the suspension was a block of ice.
IMG1308
IMG1309

2DogWalker

Customer come in to work with a 2012 Ford Fusion complaining about front end vibration and noise,lol I had to take a chisel and hammer to get the 3" thick ice off in the inside if the wheels alone. Every part of the suspension was a block of ice.
View attachment 376288 View attachment 376289

That's what the rattle is lol.... Just a little heads up to all of us snow dwellers...might want to go get a extra sump pump well they are in stock....

FiveAM

FiveAM

wish this state was more like california, where you could grow up to 99 outdoors and what not. probably would be too cold to finish up without greenhouses, but it would be worth the work to make it happen

burn4me

burn4me

got a random question for you Michigan folks....
could you recommend any good dispensaries w/ seeds in/around Detroit area?
could be moving up that way

burn4me

burn4me

awesome thats the 1st one i heard from some one else....thanks man
anyone else have a preference?

DeaconVale

DeaconVale

I think Ann arbor is where its at tbh.
There's a couple near Detroit but all they carry is concentrates/edibles/herb.

No seeds or clones :(

burn4me

burn4me

I think Ann arbor is where its at tbh.
There's a couple near Detroit but all they carry is concentrates/edibles/herb.

No seeds or clones :(
well really dont have to be IN detroit persay just around it so iwouldnt have to drive more than an hour oneway. thanks guys any other suggestions can be pm'ed to me if im clogging up ur thread. lol thanks again

Delerium

Delerium

What Deacon said, they have a great breeder pack selection. Or you can order here. :) Def worth the trip.

Top Bottom