True story about Michigan

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Wow just left my house and turned back around....first time for me this year.... Snow is so thick i could not see...stop signs were white with this sticky shit....another day in paradise..thundering like a rain storm and soon it will b raining ice in 50 mph winds should be a fun day....

Menards had at least 500 sump pumps set up yesterday.. I bought a spare.

Good luck michigan folk at least we will have plenty of water...

Delerium

Delerium

Wow just left my house and turned back around....first time for me this year.... Snow is so thick i could not see...stop signs were white with this sticky shit....another day in paradise..thundering like a rain storm and soon it will b raining ice in 50 mph winds should be a fun day....

Have two new pumps in both crocks in my basement. Definitely going to get water down there, I looked yesterday nothing, I'll have to look today again.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
"An Ice Wave from the floor of Lake Huron near Mackinaw Island

Amazing pictures up around Mackinac Island!!!
Michigan has had the coldest winter in decades.
Water expands to freeze, and at Mackinaw City the water in Lake Huron below the surface ice was supercooled. It expanded to breakthrough the
surface ice and froze into this incredible wave.

This wave phenomena occurs in Antarctica, but in Michigan? Yes, it's been quite a winter!"

View attachment 379694

Beautiful pic ...wouldn't want to be u guys YUK !.....saw the pic's on internet of the cave's on the great lakes that was cool too... in Oregon first snow in 5 yrs lasted 3 days ... if I want snow i drive an 1 hr to MT.Hood...thats the way it should be.. take care ,stay warm..

Motarebel

Motarebel

Man i use the sump water to flush the toilet!

Canappa

Canappa

man, I was downstairs hanging with the girls and heard what sounded like a WWE wrestling match upstairs! Ran up there only to find it was just thunder.
Thunder and SNOW, that is!

lol Yeh at 11:00 am I was out side and I seen lightning and hear thunder, I go back into the shop came out for lunch at noon and there was an inch of snow on the ground, just got off a 4pm and its raining now now here come the 50mph winds too...This whether is all screwed up I am about done with it....

Canappa

Canappa

Beautiful pic ...wouldn't want to be u guys YUK !.....saw the pic's on internet of the cave's on the great lakes that was cool too... in Oregon first snow in 5 yrs lasted 3 days ... if I want snow i drive an 1 hr to MT.Hood...thats the way it should be.. take care ,stay warm..

Thanks Medusa, I am hanging in there, just waiting for Florida to make growing legal and I am out of here...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks Medusa, I am hanging in there, just waiting for Florida to make growing legal and I am out of here...

Good idea ... snow sucks huh !! I mean wtf ...your heat bills must be unreal. and the businesses have got to be hurting. last thing your gonna do is go out to dinner let alone get a hair cut... my heart goes out to u guys !!!

Canappa

Canappa

Good idea ... snow sucks huh !! I mean wtf ...your heat bills must be unreal. and the businesses have got to be hurting. last thing your gonna do is go out to dinner let alone get a hair cut... my heart goes out to u guys !!!

Heat and lights easy $500 month and have not cut my hair in a month nor shaved and I normally have a bald fade and shaved. People see me and dont know its me lol Dinner you have no choice but to cook plus its better eating for me than eating out I like my PR foods no resturants excepts for my moms house, Thanks for dropping by....

Canappa

Canappa

Hey guys to enlighten u !! I heard if u stand outside with your pants down..and lighten hits ....look out makes your dick bigger !!! NO SHIT
n

I dont have a problem with size but thanks for tip,lol

Top Bottom