True story about Michigan

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beaker

beaker

^^^ Geez man, sorry to hear it.......Don't work to hard!!

Flooding the house would suck for sure, do what ya gotta do man!

B

MrG

MrG

20140312 142655

beaker

beaker

Already got about a foot of f'n snow........doesn't look like it's slowing down....Fuk!!

.........and snowblower wont start for the WIN!!!

B

MrG

MrG

This is a snow pile that the squirrels have been using to get onto the deck. They jump off the tip of this mountain. If you look you see squirrel tracks on one side and raccoon tracks on the other.

Canappa

Canappa

Just announced, The Michigan Department of Transportation has advice for hitting potholes.

MDOT: If you can't avoid the pothole, straighten your wheel to hit it squarely and roll through. Hitting a pothole at an angle can transfer the energy of impact in ways more likely to damage your vehicle.o_O

I got a better solution Fix the Roads!! MDOT:rage:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Today is official "Fuck off Winter" day! My grill has slowly emerged freeing itself from its frozen tomb of snow and ice! Turned the knob and hit the ignition WOOF! Fired right up. Gave it a good scrub and wiped the grate down with canola. It's ready for steaks! Fuck you Mr Winter! :finger:I'm cooking out even if it is only 20 degrees! And I've got shorts on! lol:cool:

beaker

beaker

Man.....That looks good.............Looks alot better then mine turned out lol.

Might not have looked pretty, but it tasted good.

Another cold one out there today, but warm the rest of the week...........I can practise my shit ass grilling skillz lol.

B

Delerium

Delerium

Just announced, The Michigan Department of Transportation has advice for hitting potholes.

MDOT: If you can't avoid the pothole, straighten your wheel to hit it squarely and roll through. Hitting a pothole at an angle can transfer the energy of impact in ways more likely to damage your vehicle.o_O

I got a better solution Fix the Roads!! MDOT:rage:
Feel like I'm in a war zone traversing a minefield at 55 mph well 70, the sign just says 55

Canappa

Canappa

There were red faces on the holey streets of Michigan this week, when a highway maintenance team filling potholes managed to park their truck directly on top of one. They have one job to go fix the pot holes and the truck get stuck! but its snowing again just in time too fill the holes. "Pure Michigan BS"

V3 michigan new

sun

sun

up in da up we had 9 ft antenas on the fire hydrants . so you could find them and dig them out. i swear to god youd go out for a smoke and ther would be icicles in your moustash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom