• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

552895 502712163105598 326759665 n

Canappa

Canappa

LOL thanks @Canappa! WE are on the south side of Michigan, outside of Tecumseh/Adrian area and have not had it as bad as Detroit, but man the weather shifts are nutty!

Yeh I work here in Ottawa Lake and there was no problems with flooding, but Downriver in Southgate where I live very bad flooding wa had their basements flooded out. Mine didnt flood though I was lucky.

Canappa

Canappa

Yea get ready I heard this winter was gonna be worse than last. If it ain't snowing, were gonna have some serious ice storms. Mi hasn't had a real ice storm in a while either.

My shit hole almost calased from all the snow. Like serious it was fucking scary shit! My neighbor told about these things you can put on your roof, there like metal spikes that stick up through the snow, and when the sun comes up it heats them up and melts the snow. I guess there cheap two. Like a couple bucks a peace. Dollar store prices. ;)

This summer has been kinda nice IMO.

Yeh I hear you, this last winter was the worse I seen here my whole life. I was about to pack up and move to Florida this year but, I landed a good paying job so it looks like I am going to be here a while:(. But life goes on the one good thing about winter is the free cold air intake into me room:D

B

B.a

Damn now that's a pot hole. So true though their always working on the roads and their still all fucked up

Latest posts

Top Bottom