Try # Well Crap Been So Many Lost Count

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if u have followed along its been a long bumpy pot hole filled bum asking for change at ever stop light/sign ride but still trying soon or later ill run out of way of doing it wrong and will do it right lol well I hope so

so back in to it about to do a flush on my hole room but the new girls look like butt and not a good looking dime piece butt but Walmart at 3 am butt hopping to wash out what ever is messing the plants up

seems to b some type of lock out but not sure what is bring on the lock out if I give them nute they look worst if I don't give them nute they just keep dieing there is no happy middle so far with all the great minds and green thumbs here will figure it out if not u will at less be pulling out your hair and eating bc u so stressed out with me lol I wish I could get the men in black mind wipe thing and restart my mind on growing

dan1989

dan1989

Would recommend a flush with caution. Sometimes a flush can do more harm than good, but if you are sure its a lock out then it could be the PH. Water one of the affected ones until you get about 20% runoff, then check what the PH of the runoff is. It's one thing adjusting the PH of the water/feed before it goes in, that's a must, but its the root zone that is really important here. If the PH reads too high or low on your runoff, it means you have some buildup somewhere near the bottom of the pot (assuming you're growing in soil/coco. I would flush heavily with PLAIN PH adjusted water for a few days then start feeding again at half strength and build up to your normal schedule over two or three feeds. PH is always the first thing to check. If your using composition (A+B) mixes, make sure you're mixing the A into the water properly first, then B, or nutrients can bind together and create a 'salt' that your plants cannot drink, as they won't break down in the water and thus become unavailable to the ladies. Hope this helps!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have not done a ph check yet waiting on lights to come on but in the past I have and it was always right on or just a lil high for coco so I will for sure up date the ph of the plants on here as soon as I find out im at my end I don't care if I have to do updates with all my info every 5 min

dan1989

dan1989

Just remember to check the runoff too (the water that comes out the bottom) as this could hold the key to your problems. Good luck!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its gotten very bad so here is what they look like now waiting on water to temp before I can start flushing

if any thing I hope my failing helps some one some how lol ○.☼

SANY0274
SANY0275
SANY0276
SANY0277
SANY0278
SANY0279
SANY0280
SANY0281
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dude your lost lol, you should be doing 1 strain 1 crop base nutes only top feed by hand until you get a decent happy harvest.
I don't even know what your medium is but if it's coco you need to flush weekly and not let the pots dry out once established

The Terps

The Terps

I don't flush coco with water till final flush. You want consistent feed times to complement the wet dry times of your medium. Keep the medium wet let dry to 60-50% dry and feed again salt build up happens when coco dries. Cellular breakage or some scientific shit like that happens when you just cut nute s so drop ec at a slow constant rate till your on straight water. Same with adding nutes gradually ramp up each feed.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

DO NOT FLUSH THE PLANTS IN COCO WITH PLAIN WATER. IF YOU DID THAT THE PROBLEM..
Flush with half strength nutes 3x the pot sixe. Let dry for 2 days resume feeding st normal 1.8 ec.
2 ml calimag.
What week of flower you in?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I don't flush coco with water till final flush. You want consistent feed times to complement the wet dry times of your medium. Keep the medium wet let dry to 60-50% dry and feed again salt build up happens when coco dries. Cellular breakage or some scientific shit like that happens when you just cut nute s so drop ec at a slow constant rate till your on straight water. Same with adding nutes gradually ramp up each feed.
Listen to this guy.. he knows his shit. Don't just take anyone's advice. . .
There is a few ppl here that just like to repeat things to sound like they know what they are talking about...

The Terps

The Terps

@EventHorizan thanks for the compliment man but looking at the pics it appears to be soil. @tinderthumbs give coco a shot pure coco from nutrifeild or roil gold Tupur is my recommendation with 3 gal pots for daily watering ph and ec are important so keep ph around 6 +-.3 and start around .5 ec and again ramp up slowly to a max of 1.2. I find coco to be more controllable than soil as you supply the nutes no guess work.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan thanks for the compliment man but looking at the pics it appears to be soil. @tinderthumbs give coco a shot pure coco from nutrifeild or roil gold Tupur is my recommendation with 3 gal pots for daily watering ph and ec are important so keep ph around 6 +-.3 and start around .5 ec and again ramp up slowly to a max of 1.2. I find coco to be more controllable than soil as you supply the nutes no guess work.
Soil huh. Thought she said coco.. That can be contributing to the problem Op or me not clear on median.
I also see your beds and what you do, and I've read your posts, so my recommendation for your advice is justified.

I'm not a soil grower so I'm gonna fall back...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it is coco I do not let it dry all the way out and when I do a flush with pure water after it drains I give it a light feeding of nute water

the soil is sunshine mix so not pure pure coco

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

it is coco I do not let it dry all the way out and when I do a flush with pure water after it drains I give it a light feeding of nute water

the soil is sunshine mix so not pure pure coco
I don't know this but I think that having two different medians of that nature isn't a good thing, especially for a newbie...
One requires one pH and one requires another was my understanding. . But I'm hydro in hydroton... so idk...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here are my nuts I use I let bubble or 2 days before using bring ph up

SANY0084
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

??? its one type of med its coco put with peril n lime in it

dan1989

dan1989

I wonder if anyone has ever tried a flush with just plain PH adjusted water in coco? I do routinely and never get any problems. I'd like to know what's wrong with doing that? I don't tell people any crap that I haven't tried and tested myself.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

See I think she was overfeeding them calimag. I think the roots were scorched by very high ec.. which caused several lockouts..
Depending on what week of flower she is in she might just have to lump on to the finish line and get the clones ready for the next run...

Tinder.. don't look back other than to learn every how will get better.. It's growing pains.. lol no pun intended...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im told u all ways give food bc if u flush with pure water there would be 0 food for the plants and it will do more harm then good

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if any thing I did not have enough cal mag I did not know u need calmag for cal mag tell it was to late if any thing there is not enough cal mag id think and plants look like a dream tell about 3 weeks In to flower then the bottom leafs start to turn yellow and just gets worst

Top Bottom