Try # Well Crap Been So Many Lost Count

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Ya.. Illinois sucks. My uncle lived in Huntington Beach. I've been to Cali 3 times. Once when I was knee high to a grasshopper. Went to Disneyland, magic mountain, Knox berry farms.. and went on the queen merry #2
Last time I was there 5 Mexicans chased a white guy out a department store with a rack of clothes over his shoulder. The Mexicans was security! I've been telling that story for 20 years lol...
First moved to Cali was to Brea. Then right by knots berry farm. I love that place.

Smerb

Smerb

Bout to water the moms.
IMG 5865

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and here is todays view of the room and the pic of the bigger plant is the oldest in that room it was one that was super dead and proud as fuck that I got it back to where it is now I know its not the best looking but where it came from its a dream lol

thinking I am having a N def says I cant burn with organic so going to give a super fat amount of nute and see what happens

also I am not going to put ep salt in this batch so I don't worry about any burn then next feeding ill add back in

SANY0150
SANY0151
SANY0152
SANY0153
SANY0154
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

will I did this time how u guys been saying took water that I have in my cans nute then ph up the hell out of it then right in to the plants be nice to not have to deal will the bubble

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

did not have time to day to get pic of the flower room but still getting yellowing on the bottom of some plants then on others hole plant is yellowing so as I said last time I up to dose of earth juice and stop bubbling the nute so now time will tell
the oldest of my plants came out to day kind of sucks it was one of the worst looking plants I have had and I got to back to almost all green leafs and looking healthy I am just running low on meds so had to bring her down about brings a tear to my eye thinking I might cut off the water leafs and get u guys a pic of her

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so like always around this time plants starting to look like shit kind of getting used to it now ph is on feed them as much as said I quit doing the stuff people thought could b doing it still got this bs not sure where to go from here ill post pics as soon as I can

Top Bottom