Try # Well Crap Been So Many Lost Count

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so say then toss out earth juice like before I get it so now no organic then what im not using it then what I need to read think its kind of funny i have house plants that are older then most of yall and healthier then i am

its just something about flower 3 weeks in always a def done every thing i have read and been told and still had the problem

still not sure what going on about calling me names and what not so what if i have a brain problem is making fun off people with needs funny to u is that how u get your kicks

i come to a growing forum to learn how to grow then get made fun of for asking how to grow

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 0878

Smerb

Smerb

so say then toss out earth juice like before I get it so now no organic then what im not using it then what I need to read think its kind of funny i have house plants that are older then most of yall and healthier then i am

its just something about flower 3 weeks in always a def done every thing i have read and been told and still had the problem

still not sure what going on about calling me names and what not so what if i have a brain problem is making fun off people with needs funny to u is that how u get your kicks

i come to a growing forum to learn how to grow then get made fun of for asking how to grow
your ok tinder, I think your going great don't change anything. if things arise go ahead and ask again. name calling happens, I'm sure you can get over it. I want to see your buds at their most potential and better, much respect to hanging in on these conversations....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wish I would of seen this before I closed up the room was checking the new buds looking like glass leafs could not be happier would of got u a pic and im not upset in any way kind get a kick out of it I have lived long enough to see all kinds of disrespect

side note friend of mind brought over some shatter damn near killed me sure some tasty stuff thinking about having a go all ready played around with iso turns out like kef almost a fine powder

bho just freaks me out don't want to blow my room up thinking a 2lt bottle and covering in cloth so I don't burn my hands and if it does blow up it wont send glass or metal flying around the room

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so here is my new view im still getting a mag def and I think I need to boost up how much im feeding added 1/2 more nute then reg this time feeding with it in the morning will see how that works not sure about boosting the ep salt till I know more about it

SANY0119
SANY0120
SANY0121
Smerb

Smerb

Are you still mixing up a 5 gallon of water plus nutrients, then waiting 24 hours to feed?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

20g water set 24 hours then nute then bubble 2 days or the ph is low 4

Smerb

Smerb

Grow for it, but id say that's whats happening, if things were done differently you wouldn't see any deficiencies.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Grow for it, but id say that's whats happening, if things were done differently you wouldn't see any deficiencies.
had the same bs happeing when I use ff and I did not let it set I make it right then and used it other then a temp rez

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so sure hope people are right when they say the ph when feeding don't matter for some bs the ph lvl is not going up been in there 48 hour and still 4.4 about to toss this shit in the trash

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
so sure hope people are right when they say the ph when feeding don't matter for some bs the ph lvl is not going up been in there 48 hour and still 4.4 about to toss this shit in the trash
You're going to have to use a little bit of pH Up. And why are you bubbling your nutrients all you're doing is causing the bacterial Bloom which is affecting the pH?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

earth juice drops ph down to 4 so u have to bubble it the co2 brings up the ph bc of the carbon I think that's how something about dissolve solids there web site says bubble or I can get ph up n down but with organic the ph don't matter as long as its stable when feeding ???

will reg up n down work instead of organic up n down???

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
earth juice drops ph down to 4 so u have to bubble it the co2 brings up the ph bc of the carbon I think that's how something about dissolve solids there web site says bubble or I can get ph up n down but with organic the ph don't matter as long as its stable when feeding ???

will reg up n down work instead of organic up n down???
I've grown with Earth Juice. It's been awhile, but I was using pH up at almost 5ml per gallon to adjust it to the proper zone. I did not know Earth Juice recommends bubbling it.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Just a heads up. The Earth Juice nutrients bottles on the first page of the thread are the original formula Earth Juice. Which do not come with the recommendation to aerate. A newer formula from Earth Juice called hi brix grow and Bloom, does recommend that you aerate the reservoir. But this is for hydroponic recovery systems not top feeding. You might want to reevaluate which feeding chart from Earth Juice you are using, God knows they have enough of them to choose from. I hope I was able to help.
Best of luck.
Peace

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have not added a new pic but I do use hi brix that's what every 4 weeks so u saying I don't need to bubble just use plane ph up n down??/ bc that would save soooo much time just what I read and people say Is I have to at less bubble for 24 hours before using

earth juice is a pain in the butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
What formula of earth juice are you using? The ones that you took pictures of in the first page of this thread don't need bubbled.
If you switched to the hi brix grow and bloom, then yes, they recommend aerating.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have whats in the pic + hi brix and the bloom I have is the one that is in that pic

Top Bottom