Trying 5 Strains Cinderella Man -- BeanFranklinz (1 fem 1 OG Gelato)

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

No doubt she would be slavish, fawning and compliant in your bestial presence
Recognize the socks 🧦 😆

Best 👍 pair I own. Well maybe 🤔 a tie between them and the darn tough ones that I got from the vets

But beats the Columbia and Bomba... Or the Bryant...

I've been downsizing my wardrobe lately. Less is better and I don't need two dozen pairs anymore

The Bryant I'm kinda afraid to wear TBH. Cursed socks possibly plus I'm not a knee high fanboy. Mid calf for the win

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Yeah last thing I need is being peeled off the mountain 🏔️ dead in some blood ♥️ red knee high Kobe Bryant socks...

I'm not going down like that. Abundance of caution

sambapati

sambapati

All the planted seeds seem like they've broken through except for 1 rreecalciyrant Rita Terpentine. Ordered new hose for H2O bubbler, gave up looking. Guess somewhere for safekeeping, or put away...Now I understand s-l-o-w and hydro charged teas let the devil take the hindmost.

20221213 202607
20221213 202557
20221213 202554
20221213 202547
20221213 202542
20221213 202551
20221213 202538
20221213 202531
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Someone has very good fashion sense! Sock-It-2-Me....Thinking of going from 24 hr after the seedling stage to 12/12. I have a lot of different plants for the space, so making giants isnt in the cards. Peanut gallery thoughts?
All right! A proud father! I don’t have any experience with voluntarily flipping plants. Put them out too early last year and wound up with a bunch of 4 inch plants with cute little balls and cute little flowers. But instead of letting them grow and seeing what happened, i.e. Reveg, I got pissed and stomped them into the ground! And started new seeds. Temporary insanity! Should have tried to let them reveg just for the education. Indoors may be a different story. You are almost at 12:12 outdoors. Could you put some outside for the natural flip and keep some inside and veg them a little longer?

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Ok, lets say veg through 6 weeks....that should get to the point where we can put some outside. I am still thinking through some kind of netting outside. Didnt like the plastic tent thing that I saw in the store....i still find it all amazing that although they are so much the same all the plants have quirks and personality.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Wasn’t real clear what you meant about flipping to 1212 after the seedling stage. How big you plan on getting them before you flip? And where are you are at don’t you have to use supplemental lighting pretty much all the time outdoors? To keep them from flowering?

sambapati

sambapati

Wasn’t real clear what you meant about flipping to 1212 after the seedling stage. How big you plan on getting them before you flip? And where are you are at don’t you have to use supplemental lighting pretty much all the time outdoors? To keep them from flowering?
No supplemental lighting outside, so will keep em inside and hope for 12" during this veg time. "We will see," and we will revise as needed. April 6th everything should be finished before heading to Japan. Cutting the patterb to fit the cloth.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No supplemental lighting outside, so will keep em inside and hope for 12" during this veg time. "We will see," and we will revise as needed. April 6th everything should be finished before heading to Japan. Cutting the patterb to fit the cloth.
Right on! You will handle it! Japan? You have relatives there also? Or do you just like gallivanting all over the world?😃

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Ok, lets say veg through 6 weeks....that should get to the point where we can put some outside. I am still thinking through some kind of netting outside. Didnt like the plastic tent thing that I saw in the store....i still find it all amazing that although they are so much the same all the plants have quirks and personality.
I think it's a good plan. Just maybe stay flexible and move them out adlib then flip the remaining group

Could be four or five weeks is my guess. Probably three minimum depending on the space you have available

I would take out the biggest thing possibly and then fill out the laggy. But I think if you give them a few weeks under the light and then take some out you're going to be happier

Small plants struggle outside with environment not controlled as tight

Once they reach a critical mass they have more vascular reservoir....

Like a infant can get dehydrated faster than an adult. Development stages I try to really anticipate the evolving needs these days

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

I think it's a good plan. Just maybe stay flexible and move them out adlib then flip the remaining group

Could be four or five weeks is my guess. Probably three minimum depending on the space you have available

I would take out the biggest thing possibly and then fill out the laggy. But I think if you give them a few weeks under the light and then take some out you're going to be happier

Small plants struggle outside with environment not controlled as tight

Once they reach a critical mass they have more vascular reservoir....

Like a infant can get dehydrated faster than an adult. Development stages I try to really anticipate the evolving needs these days
Very funny how conditions here can change; forecasters are calling for temperatures to dip to 60 degrees F this coming weekend, so we'll see all manners of sweaters and coats on people and dogs. About $75-100 bucks to keep the air and lights on inside Room W -- and I think the constancy of life has to help the seedlings sprouting. So far the feminized gelato OG has pushed to 6 leaves -- which is nice to see. I played MADLIBS as a kid and always liked reading the results. Life is kind of like that....

sambapati

sambapati

Right on! You will handle it! Japan? You have relatives there also? Or do you just like gallivanting all over the world?😃
We are leaving during the dead heat of summer -- so it is a mercy trip. Japan is both bustling and tranquil when you get away from Tokyo which we won't visit on this short trip; the transport and streets are clean and easy to use. We would admit to being gallivanters w/0 contrition -- on our last trip we bought a lot of leaky American wine bottles. After opening somehow the precious fluids drained out -- I know not why or how? Despite numerous investigations and re-staging the crime the results continued. We will try same with the small bodies of SAKE of which there are a million varieties.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Not to mention how much giving 24hr light is really good for getting the plants ahead early

Just so many good reasons to veg under controlled environment as much as possible

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

We are leaving during the dead heat of summer -- so it is a mercy trip. Japan is both bustling and tranquil when you get away from Tokyo which we won't visit on this short trip; the transport and streets are clean and easy to use. We would admit to being gallivanters w/0 contrition -- on our last trip we bought a lot of leaky American wine bottles. After opening somehow the precious fluids drained out -- I know not why or how? Despite numerous investigations and re-staging the crime the results continued. We will try same with the small bodies of SAKE of which there are a million varieties.
This is what I drink these days ☺️. I limit myself to two only every now and then

They actually give my native American Irish German lush a little bit of a buzz 😆. I'm such a lightweight

I took two up to camp and left the rest in the car
PXL 20221214 052608151

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Onward and upward! Did some reading on that guy Brandt. What A life those people Lead back then. Seems like something trying to take you out at every turn!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Damn, that looks harsh! Good thing you are still young! Meanwhile, the exotic one is suffering with temps between 70 and 90. Poor baby!

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Damn, that looks harsh! Good thing you are still young! Meanwhile, the exotic one is suffering with temps between 70 and 90. Poor baby!
Trying to get some health back and expand to my daily activity. Much time spent on cooking and cleaning most of all. Keep everything organized and maintenance

Mandrin orange and pancakes.. maple 🍁 syrup butter... Vitamin c powder almond extract...

Food is medicine if you can stomach it. Fuck big pharma although some medicine is certainly necessary
PXL 20221219 202746768

Cooking salmon again tonight

Keep the wood 🪓🪵 assembly going... With adlib snow ❄️ removal and wind watch duty...

Clean 🫧 living with good food 🤠 and some exercise

It's really not that difficult to be comfortable up here. I've kinda been doing it all my life. Lots of years on the mountain during winter this isn't my first rodeo Just different places

My parents used to work all week for the ability to enjoy the outdoors

I'm thinking about a day trip up to the lake above the waterfall above me. Into the clouds

Last edited:
Top Bottom