Trying 5 Strains Cinderella Man -- BeanFranklinz (1 fem 1 OG Gelato)

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Trying to get some health back and expand to my daily activity. Much time spent on cooking and cleaning most of all. Keep everything organized and maintenance

Mandrin orange and pancakes.. maple 🍁 syrup butter... Vitamin c powder almond extract...

Food is medicine if you can stomach it. Fuck big pharma although some medicine is certainly necessary
View attachment 1312602
Cooking salmon again tonight

Keep the wood 🪓🪵 assembly going... With adlib snow ❄️ removal and wind watch duty...

Clean 🫧 living with good food 🤠 and some exercise

It's really not that difficult to be comfortable up here. I've kinda been doing it all my life. Lots of years on the mountain during winter this isn't my first rodeo Just different places

My parents used to work all week for the ability to enjoy the outdoors

I'm thinking about a day trip up to the lake above the waterfall above me. Into the clouds
I think if you think it’s all good living in them conditions your already up in the clouds Frank😂 that’s off it’s head mate good to c ya well Fkn nice kitty to by the way👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on Frankster! More power to you! This is what indispensable looks like around here.
BCF87FBA 9E98 402C BDD0 B2E0FB5E9527

sambapati

sambapati

Damn, that looks harsh! Good thing you are still young! Meanwhile, the exotic one is suffering with temps between 70 and 90. Poor baby!
Not true! It got down to 67 last night, fridge weather for here, considering replacing Commander Cody with a dog sled team. Pretty funny how chapped lipped and dry skin happen quickly when the old thermometer drops.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! Don’t let the commander hear you! The term, nippy, will take on a whole different meaning!😄 Now, How can I modify that splitter to do double duty as a 37 ton rosin press?

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

It's like blizzard condition today

Five inches so far and more tonight and tomorrow....

WNW 3 mph
Light snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

Tomorrow night supposed to be a 🥶❄️ 8f.... That's -13 C...

Maybe 🤔 some Mexican food 🤠 will warm me up some

Wish I was in Thailand right about now

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I think if you think it’s all good living in them conditions your already up in the clouds Frank😂 that’s off it’s head mate good to c ya well Fkn nice kitty to by the way👍
👍 Yeah that's correct 💯. Problem is Chucky I'm an old adrenaline junkie that refuses to lay down

PXL 20221220 201454674

Better than other alternatives I've done in the past. Need to commit myself to clean living brother

I want to watch the world die
Except my breakers are upstream of that 🏔️ mountain

Did you get rattled last night?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
👍 Yeah that's correct 💯. Problem is Chucky I'm an old adrenaline junkie that refuses to lay down

View attachment 1312839
Better than other alternatives I've done in the past. Need to commit myself to clean living brother

Nah! 140 miles from Eureka. Sounds like they took a pretty decent jolt.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter

View attachment 1312839

that’s good! The cardinal rule of old age is to never stop moving! I think you have that down. 😉

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I moved to SFBA in 89 just in time for loma prieta -- welcome to the Golen State
Was fishing with my brother on the banks of the Petaluma river for that one. He started hollering earthquake! I didn’t even feel it. Must’ve been pretty tuned up. Didn’t realize the severity of it Till we try to get more booze on the way back home to Vallejo. SOL!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
And a happy New Year to evèryone from Mom
@CannaGranny, @PipeCarver @NotFrankster
Thanks man, you too. We have a dusting of snow today, first of the season. I woke up with a look at white grass & roof's. not enough for a sled not sure how Santa made it through the night....... Merry Christmas to you all.........It's Turkey day😁😁

sambapati

sambapati

Trying to come in at deadline so switching to 12-12 and probably time to bend over the tallest plants rather than slow them down with fimming or cutting. The cindarella man og 33 still is runty looking. Transplanted 4 into cloth pots....will wait out the smaller ones for a beat. Got my water bubbler going again -- very important thing. Peanut Gallery give me a shout. Wearing my World's Softest socks wide top for sensitive feet. Mine have always been flat as a pancake. I highly recommend -- no pitting seen when pulling them down.😁
[/QUOTE]
20221227 194759
20221227 194759
20221227 194740

20221227 194701
20221227 194641
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Time to see what Your batting average is female wise. Always an anxious time. Deadlines are a pain!

sambapati

sambapati

The heat is on....we'll see what happens 21 days from today. I think keeping the temperatures stable and light unchanging will help garner more females...

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you have flipped the lights you might see you sooner than that. And it’s kind of boring around here so I might as well start shit with you! I don’t think the temp or light stability will have any effect on sex. I think that has been predetermined. Wonder how the old Man in the Hills is doing? What up Frankster? Whipping up one of your five star breakfast?

Top Bottom