Trying 5 Strains Cinderella Man -- BeanFranklinz (1 fem 1 OG Gelato)

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Only a couple more months, Frankster. Till you make it to your summer. Which is pretty much like our winter!😄 be nice to get some serious sunshine beating down on the old bones!

sambapati

sambapati

Only a couple more months, Frankster. Till you make it to your summer. Which is pretty much like our winter!😄 be nice to get some serious sunshine beating down on the old bones!
Expecting to see a lot of progress on the domicile front from the Emperor of Gold Bar this spring and summer. Insulated cedar-plank dwelling replete with real lockable door and double-paned windows would be good. Wish I lived closer....

sambapati

sambapati

Should she be moved into direct sunlight is the 6 million question. Placed inside the plastic enclosure people cant tell WTF it is, particularly when now legal. @NorthernOrganics @Trustfall @TSD End of Week 9 --

20230304 145834
20230304 145720
Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

What's the pheno your getting off the sambapthai? Is it dank skunky... or the more spicy.... earthy.... side of that run??👀

sambapati

sambapati

What's the pheno your getting off the sambapthai? Is it dank skunky... or the more spicy.... earthy.... side of that run??👀
Well (to me anyway) the samba-Thai smells like leather, yeast, lemons and white pepper to me, unique and different from the other strains. The gelato OG has the 'oh that is some weed' kind of gassy diesel smell. All the weed is drying nicely in the blue condo stacker.

sambapati

sambapati

My guess would be strawberry, rhubarb. But he is in Thailand, so God knows what it is! It’s difficult to tell without a few tails sticking out!
Rhubarb from Australia Strawberries from Korea -- we're global no poke salad here. The 'golden triangle' hides the Face from Exotic Genetics.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
My life’s crowning achievement! Looks like your buds are getting there! Keep it up! I hope that is your mom’s favorite!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Well (to me anyway) the samba-Thai smells like leather, yeast, lemons and white pepper to me, unique and different from the other strains. The gelato OG has the 'oh that is some weed' kind of gassy diesel smell. All the weed is drying nicely in the blue condo stacker.
sounds like it's one of the actual Thai offspring no doubt. Looks like it by the leaf sets also. The other phenotype was really skunky and stood out more than the Thai pollen.

When I popped some of those thai offspring, and I could identify them just by the strange seed type, and they were all over the map.... some with really long thin leaves, others long but more broad, but seemed like every one looks a little different.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Should she be moved into direct sunlight is the 6 million question. Placed inside the plastic enclosure people cant tell WTF it is, particularly when now legal. @NorthernOrganics @Trustfall @TSD End of Week 9 --
One of my favorite parts or growing is the custom bracing component. Well done there

S

sjs1488

Yeah a disproportionate amount of those seeds are going to be female on the stuff I sent. A few males cause it's mixed pollen of two types,.. if I remember correctly but certainly many of the Thai showed up there. Mostly female...

The rest will be all female purple punch x GDP x gorilla glue #4

The difference between the two are striking so easy to determine what is what
I just got gg#4 fast version haven't germinated yet within the week hopefully

sambapati

sambapati

Things looking good, sauce is a cookin' Mom and Cody playing, gonna be a good Thursday

20230316 094853
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
As long as it wants? Long enough to fuck up your life? Sorry, I can’t help it!😅

Top Bottom