Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homesteader

Homesteader

Nail on the head @GreenHouser. Similar pheno. This was one of the small popcorn branches. Potent though but not a keeper for next run. Was hoping for a little more of the Jack in this cross.

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

Yeah I'm super surprised the account even activated. Turns out it's super easy to boot someone. Just report all their comments as spam. :/
you my friend are disappointing as a human being. Thank god I am not your dad watching you behave like a child. What a berk you are! I can not even be bothered now to find out about you, you have such a childish nature i cant imagine you would have anything that might interest an adult?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

You all grow garbage talking about being like minded. I bet everyone of you would cry big ones if the market dropped out and you couldn't charge your friend bullshit prices on a botanical worth the same as tobacco
You know what's funny is my shitty looking plants probably carry more thc than your "healthy?" looking plants. Take your SHIT somewhere else, you fuckin troll... mods, boot his ass already!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Hope all is well Moto. Nice to see it troll free for awhile now.

Looking forward to seeing how 6 of these Headbands will fill in on the scrog on the next run with six more weeks of veg than this. Hope the smoke is good not much for trich so far on this one. Garlic OG, Lemon Headband Kush and Blue Dream are all popping the soil now.
DSC 0008

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Puttin aloe vera in bigger pots these were raised on BETTERORGANIX they are huge 6 -7 months old

That littlt thorn plant there is the same thorn that was used to stick into Jesus head if you believe in it, The Crown of Christ(corona de christo)

IMG 3127
IMG 3130
IMG 3129
Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Hope all is well Moto. Nice to see it troll free for awhile now.

Looking forward to seeing how 6 of these Headbands will fill in on the scrog on the next run with six more weeks of veg than this. Hope the smoke is good not much for trich so far on this one. Garlic OG, Lemon Headband Kush and Blue Dream are all popping the soil now. View attachment 642903

Still looks amazing and nice photograph. :D

Time will tell friend on how she finishes, but I hope she is a amazing high and turns out well for you. How are the babies doing that are popping the soil?

Moto

Moto

Puttin aloe vera in bigger pots these were raised on BETTERORGANIX they are huge 6 -7 months old

That littlt thorn plant there is the same thorn that was used to stick into Jesus head if you believe in it, The Crown of Christ(corona de christo)

LMAO. :) Beautiful Thorn and Aloe Vera plants you got there my braddah from another mother.

You got some serious fatties of Aloe Vera plant's. LOL Real Talk :D

funny-makeup-problems-memes-instagram-18.jpg

Moto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom