Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

LMAO. :) Beautiful Thorn and Aloe Vera plants you got there my braddah from another mother.

You got some serious fatties of Aloe Vera plant's. LOL Real Talk :D

funny-makeup-problems-memes-instagram-18.jpg

Moto
yep...

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

YO WADDUP,

Man I swear brother You and Bomb Og are doing awesome work over there. Plants are looking great and those are some sweet new posters and feedchart etc. :D <3

You have the Voice of an Angel and impressive song you made also.. LOL :D

Hope everything is well your way
MOTO
Gracias mi'amigo! That is a song my brother & i used to sing when we were teenagers it ended like this( cuz roach this weed is a motherfukka) yea!

Ecompost

Ecompost

Puttin aloe vera in bigger pots these were raised on BETTERORGANIX they are huge 6 -7 months old

That littlt thorn plant there is the same thorn that was used to stick into Jesus head if you believe in it, The Crown of Christ(corona de christo)
Nice work bro, now you got all the Aloe you will ever need. You can make your own shampoo too geezer :-) Extract some oil, add it to Aloe, bit of coconut, i reckon this could be an awesome treatment for dandruff too :-)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

hahah you dont got no shitty looking plants bro, but they will be better than his even on your worst day :)
Sea-girl gave me a link to understand the ca-mg soil effects, and the way it explained the CEC gave me leaps and bounds insight that is going to get my soil game down. My dwc game is solid though... had a branch heal in less than 24 hours. Under 50w CFL only. Bout to throw her under the 250hps. Stop over to the stumpy's house thread and check it out.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sea-girl gave me a link to understand the ca-mg soil effects, and the way it explained the CEC gave me leaps and bounds insight that is going to get my soil game down. My dwc game is solid though... had a branch heal in less than 24 hours. Under 50w CFL only. Bout to throw her under the 250hps. Stop over to the stumpy's house thread and check it out.
yo post me a link buddy, yeah cal makes soil crumble, mag makes it sticky. Thing to know, each time your plant eats, it throws out a hydrogen ion, a H+ or an OH-. Hydrogen is a pH impacting ion bro, Too many means you get wonky pH. Microbes and humus are needed to scavenge these spent free radical ions before they lead to wider problems. Remember only this, pH is a symptom, it is not the root cause of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom