Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Bet these would like some Better Organics as well....

I haven't found a plant that doesn't love Better Organix Yet... LOL.. Those look great but I am sure they could benefit from some organix love.. LOL

I got me a Aloe Vera Plant that got some water with k-amino that was leftover from outdoor plants.. Picked it up at lowes will show my buddy soon.. :D

Moto

Moto

Out of photographs now friends.. Hope you enjoy so far and will update as much as possible :D.. Things are looking great for all my Better Organix plants and couldn't be happier with the products.. :D

Srenots

Srenots

I haven't found a plant that doesn't love Better Organix Yet... LOL.. Those look great but I am sure they could benefit from some organix love.. LOL

I got me a Aloe Vera Plant that got some water with k-amino that was leftover from outdoor plants.. Picked it up at lowes will show my buddy soon.. :D
cool aloe good to have around, in Florida I had 1 that was about 12 inches around at base stem into dirt, was huge... I need to research the Better line , thx for info man ~ great info...

Moto

Moto

Some fun random information I have came across as learning more into Better Organix and organic farming

When growing with coco, water sometimes flow straight across the surface and down the sides of the growing container without wetting the coco fibre properly.
This disrupts the balance of nutrients and water around the roots of your plants.

we all have seen this in one nursery pot or another.. I am always annoyed when it happens usually when I let the medium dry too much..

Better Organix Bio Hydrate, contains a unique, plant based wetting agent that helps overcome the hydrophobic potential of dry coco.
It basically improves water's ability to wet your coco, helping you reach the optimum moisture level to:
• Ensure water spreads evenly throughout your coco media
• Stop false drain
• Improve nutrient transportation and uptake
• Reduce nutrient waste
• Enable maximum root development

I am testing this to see if I have any issues with water running through the media.. I plan to use three application of Bio-Hydrate .. I will report at end of grow whether I seen any positive results with this in pro-mix..

One application in veg to 1 gal
One application in veg to 5 gal
One watering in early flower

Will be interesting to see for sure.. I always used bio-hydrate on my foliar applications I do since makes a great wetting agent..

Srenots

Srenots

Some fun random information I have came across as learning more into Better Organix and organic farming

When growing with coco, water sometimes flow straight across the surface and down the sides of the growing container without wetting the coco fibre properly.
This disrupts the balance of nutrients and water around the roots of your plants.

we all have seen this in one nursery pot or another.. I am always annoyed when it happens usually when I let the medium dry too much..

Better Organix Bio Hydrate, contains a unique, plant based wetting agent that helps overcome the hydrophobic potential of dry coco.
It basically improves water's ability to wet your coco, helping you reach the optimum moisture level to:
• Ensure water spreads evenly throughout your coco media
• Stop false drain
• Improve nutrient transportation and uptake
• Reduce nutrient waste
• Enable maximum root development

I am testing this to see if I have any issues with water running through the media.. I plan to use three application of Bio-Hydrate .. I will report at end of grow whether I seen any positive results with this in pro-mix..

One application in veg to 1 gal
One application in veg to 5 gal
One watering in early flower

Will be interesting to see for sure.. I always used bio-hydrate on my foliar applications I do since makes a great wetting agent..

What about feeding from bottom, so roots stretch to feed, that's what I do with my small peat pots...

Moto

Moto

What about feeding from bottom, so roots stretch to feed, that's what I do with my small peat pots...

I will say on this topic.. The faster you can get your mycos or root better in my case is always the best.. The faster they can start attaching thereself to the Roots and begin the better.. I know since we are on the topic of roots and mycos that P at above I believe 50 ppms can put them to sleep.. @Ecompost will be able to back me up and help on this topic with mycos and roots..

Major benefits I have already seen from Root better or Mycos in general..
Plant resistance to drought.. When I transplant them into pots I really let them dry so those roots expand the most possible. SO by second watering with my mycos and letting them dry out they are filling pots at an alarming rate.. No extra's besides root better and the basic k-amino I am using..

Huge fuzzy white roots--- I am not lieing when I say I thick beautiful roots.. I will be sharing photographs of my roots when they dry up a bit more to get a good photograph..

Not only that with mycos/Root Better you don't have to have high p levels or nutrient levels.. They do great at nutrient uptake.. Really is amazing things I am seeing and learning..

Previously I have tested on synthetic side
Rootz Excelerator-H&G
Rhizo Blast- Botanicare
Black Label Roots-- Can't remember exact name
All expensive as can be..

By far Root Better has shown me those most amazing results in root growth and they are so pretty.. LOL

So Root Better results so far

A+

Srenots

Srenots

I will say on this topic.. The faster you can get your mycos or root better in my case is always the best.. The faster they can start attaching thereself to the Roots and begin the better.. I know since we are on the topic of roots and mycos that P at above I believe 50 ppms can put them to sleep.. @Ecompost will be able to back me up and help on this topic with mycos and roots..

Major benefits I have already seen from Root better or Mycos in general..
Plant resistance to drought.. When I transplant them into pots I really let them dry so those roots expand the most possible. SO by second watering with my mycos and letting them dry out they are filling pots at an alarming rate.. No extra's besides root better and the basic k-amino I am using..

Huge fuzzy white roots--- I am not lieing when I say I thick beautiful roots.. I will be sharing photographs of my roots when they dry up a bit more to get a good photograph..

Not only that with mycos/Root Better you don't have to have high p levels or nutrient levels.. They do great at nutrient uptake.. Really is amazing things I am seeing and learning..

Previously I have tested on synthetic side
Rootz Excelerator-H&G
Rhizo Blast- Botanicare
Black Label Roots-- Can't remember exact name
All expensive as can be..

By far Root Better has shown me those most amazing results in root growth and they are so pretty.. LOL

So Root Better results so far

A+
never used Mycos but seen done on the Tube, makes sense really...

Moto

Moto

Had a question on a silicate since coming from synthetic world I am use to things like silica blast etc by botanicare..

Answer from friend.. Great knowledge on one of the products I am using..

it is monosilicic acid mate and its KAMINO at 40,000ppms in the pure product. This is a BAS silicon, not a silicate. Silicon is better mate, it does not impact pH or media, but it will regulate the internal plant sap pH. It balances plant cells osmotic pressure, makes it easier to uptake Ca and so P. It makes high BRIX plants mate and I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom