Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

If only we all could live/think like this.. We all know what type of people we could say this too.. Always live with an open mind.. Makes for a much more enjoyable one and you may learn a thing or two. :D

Ego by einstein

Moto

Moto

Ya Ive not a lot of knowledge about such things , but in the past year have learned enough to blow my brain, talkin with GT and Eco is a lot of info ~

Well hope you enjoy this thread none of us will give false information or spread plague on bad products.. Wink Wink as other places you may find.. We want the best for the growers and our planet.. Which you will find in these products and others when you do your research.. :D We are all learning and growing both in knowledge and in plants together.. :D

Moto

Moto

@Andrew.420 @ArcticOrange @box269 @bozzodeluxe @CF 420 @Danklizzard @dixie420 @Ekim26 @GrammaHydro @Headies @indcannagrow @KYstoner @Mndovrmnky @NCascadeSolo @newh @Nineandfive @OGPunkrocker @Reeferkief @Robert72181 @Ron54 @Steelheader1 @TheNEBeanery @Theweednurse

Hey friends if you got any cool grow photographs please share.. Would be nice hearing from some of you'll :D I been slacking so inviting some of my peeps and I know I forgot some I am sure.. :D If no grows or photographs just say hi :D

Ecompost

Ecompost

3/29

Lee roy is looking fantastic and got its first application of nano breathe

Nano Breathe is a 100% organic CO2 and micronutrient boosting foliar product. It can be used as a foliar spray treatment for all plants, delivering high concentrations of CO2, improving your plants' response to photosynthesis, thus increasing health and yield

Blue stick is my beating stick for my plants when they get out of line and to strengthen them up.. LOL

View attachment 588608
Always good to see the little mark of Breathe on the leaves. Something to note and not to be alarmed over. Some people spray this at or just before lights off, the first time they see this the following day can be a minor shock to people not used to whats about to happen next with your growth rates.
The marks are clear evidence that you have applied the product. The particles are nano milled, this means they are extremely thin. Although you might worry about the spotting after using the product, we can assure you there is no loss of ligh to the leaf itselft. The particles are so small as to not be able to block the light unless you literally added a 2cm layer across the entire plant.
Seeing the material is a good sign, it can often be used to gauge when to replace or repeat the application, fading as it does over time, subject to light.

Ecompost

Ecompost

4/1 I want to really show how explosive the growth is for the size of this plant.. By far my best looking gg#4 so far in terms of growth

No issues to date with any plants currently running Better Organix.. Believe me I was nervous before starting my organics because I was worried with if I would get the same growth rates as my Botanicare Kind line with extra's because I am absolutely pleased with it.. I would just like to make the switch to organics. Needless to say I am beating my growth rates with some good microbes..

There really is a good feeling about having a great looking plant and knowing I took the next step on the switch to organics.. :D

The spots on any plants are from nano breathe.. Fully Organic does not harm the plant at all..

View attachment 588625
the product will always cause some spotting but the material is too fine to block the light from reach the receptors on/ in the leaf and so doing its job.
what we can say, the material can be used for a guide to reapply. Light and temperature will degrade this over time, and if a pointer to possible reapplication depending on plant growth phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom