• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Royal Burgundy Purple Beans
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

My beans haven't done much since last update but managed to survive the storm systems also. :) I want some PURPLE

20170509 203618

Oh and Peekaboo

20170509 203637

Cherry Tomato in the Pouch Mafia praying to the night. LOL

20170509 203655

HEHE Phantom being a photo whore as usual

MOTO

Moto

Moto

Super Lemon Haze
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

My baby Super L is growing up quick on me.. She will be hitting the HPS sun in a very short time with her Glue sisters in flower room. :)

20170509 201458

Her last drench application was Bio-Hydrate with Bio-Initiate to keep low P High N diet to encourage my roots to search for P.

20170509 202036

I did an initial topping at 3rd node and then pinched stems during growth. She got a few colored pipe cleaners for LST training. :)

RIP Fruity Chronic Juice.. She passed away too young and for no good reason. LOL :)

20170409 231502

Fruity will be missed but not forgotten.

MoTTo

Srenots

Srenots

Super Lemon Haze
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

My baby Super L is growing up quick on me.. She will be hitting the HPS sun in a very short time with her Glue sisters in flower room. :)

View attachment 699583

Her last drench application was Bio-Hydrate with Bio-Initiate to keep low P High N diet to encourage my roots to search for P.

View attachment 699582

I did an initial topping at 3rd node and then pinched stems during growth. She got a few colored pipe cleaners for LST training. :)

RIP Fruity Chronic Juice.. She passed away too young and for no good reason. LOL :)

View attachment 699589

MoTTo

nice...

Moto

Moto

Dark Side Of The Moon
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

I will be germinating half of this pack and hopefully find a gem along the way and maybe share with some friends. :)

Darksideofmoon

Strain Information

From
Exotic Genetix comes Dark Side of the Moon, an indica strain that pays homage to the legendary 1973 Pink Floyd album. A cross between Spirit in the Sky and Green Ribbon, Dark Side of the Moon flowers bloom with a starry coat of crystal trichomes wreathed by dark purple leaves, giving the strain an almost celestial appearance. Earthy, hashy flavors lead the way with full, sweet fruity notes to follow.

https://www.leafly.com/indica/dark-side-of-the-moon

Last but not least thanks for the great album. :)

Hope you been rocking along Reno =)

MOTTO

Srenots

Srenots

Dark Side Of The Moon
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

I will be germinating half of this pack and hopefully find a gem along the way and maybe share with some friends. :)

View attachment 699593

Strain Information

From
Exotic Genetix comes Dark Side of the Moon, an indica strain that pays homage to the legendary 1973 Pink Floyd album. A cross between Spirit in the Sky and Green Ribbon, Dark Side of the Moon flowers bloom with a starry coat of crystal trichomes wreathed by dark purple leaves, giving the strain an almost celestial appearance. Earthy, hashy flavors lead the way with full, sweet fruity notes to follow.

MOTTO
hell ya

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sugar Snap Pea's
Better
Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Sugar Momma's
are both trucking along like champs. They have survived multiple storms that took down local oak tree's on the homestead.. Caught them laying on the job but re-positioned them and good to go. :D

View attachment 699568

They are only getting a diet of Bio-Balance Media and K-Amino being in the legume family. :)

View attachment 699566

The wetting is from Nano Breathe with Bio-Hydrate foliar application at night time to prevent any unnecessary spraying on any beneficial insects or bee's. :)

View attachment 699567

View attachment 699572

I don't have a Banana for Size Reference. LOL SORRY :)

View attachment 699565

I hope everyone has been doing well on the farm. :)

Moto
ha nice gloves too, I got the same LOL

Legumes are nitrogen fixing plants and so do not need all but a base level of N to avoid over foliating the plant and reducing pea harvest for example. Sufficient N to activate growth processes for Legumes is delivered via K+AMINO in plant resonant protein amino form and via bacterial chelation of Fe and other critical micro nutrients, then used by our plants specifically for photon receptor accumulation and chlorophyll production in the case of Fe.
When teamed with Nano Breathe, specific leaf dwelling microbes contained in K+AMINO collaborate to super boost CO2 levels by converting waste methane gases, released by our plants at night in to CO2 to be reused by our plants during the light cycle (see reverse KREBS), this adding to the available CO2 gases released through Nano Breathe alone.
Nano Breathe is also delivering critical calcium, supporting cell elongation and integrity and boosting the overal crop harvest quality as well as resistance to pests. The vine like nature of many legumes tends to pull hard on elements such as Calcium imo and its delivery via foliar treatment reduces the potential conflict of increased cations such as calcium which can slow the actions of Rhizobium type nitrogen fixing microbes in the root zone by raising pH levels, leading to a slow down in NH4+ fixation overall.
K+AMINO is rich in microbes supporting the growth and development of all legumes. It has 32 wild aerobic spores per 1g dry weight material, not lab grown having never seen a whole plant before. This microbe count among the highest in the industry and at a price point that can not be matched through the use of other more well known liquid mycorrhizaes
for example
https://www.naturalorganicwarehouse.com/mycorrhizae-mycorrhizal-liquid-hydroponic-orca-case-32 oz
@ over $290 versus K+AMINO at @$55. And people say Better Organix is expensive :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Super Lemon Haze
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

View attachment 699583

View attachment 699582

View attachment 699589

Fruity will be missed but not forgotten.

MoTTo
damping off mate. I am working now on a solution to this, it is a combination of microbes to be used a seed dress, one time use. it contains some microbes that have showed remarkable abilities to restrict any damping off matters. In the meantime you can have a look at using trichoderma and pseudomonas to help. :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Dark Side Of The Moon
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

View attachment 699593

Strain Information

From

MOTTO
I hope you get some good ones...
his plants always smell good, but too many weak ones imo. They aint got enough about them to handle the Spanish sun. They are little princesses, I cant be arsed with that. Interior only imo

incogneato

incogneato

ha nice gloves too, I got the same LOL

Legumes are nitrogen fixing plants and so do not need all but a base level of N to avoid over foliating the plant and reducing pea harvest for example. Sufficient N to activate growth processes for Legumes is delivered via K+AMINO in plant resonant protein amino form and via bacterial chelation of Fe and other critical micro nutrients, then used by our plants specifically for photon receptor accumulation and chlorophyll production in the case of Fe.
When teamed with Nano Breathe, specific leaf dwelling microbes contained in K+AMINO collaborate to super boost CO2 levels by converting waste methane gases, released by our plants at night in to CO2 to be reused by our plants during the light cycle (see reverse KREBS), this adding to the available CO2 gases released through Nano Breathe alone.
Nano Breathe is also delivering critical calcium, supporting cell elongation and integrity and boosting the overal crop harvest quality as well as resistance to pests. The vine like nature of many legumes tends to pull hard on elements such as Calcium imo and its delivery via foliar treatment reduces the potential conflict of increased cations such as calcium which can slow the actions of Rhizobium type nitrogen fixing microbes in the root zone by raising pH levels, leading to a slow down in NH4+ fixation overall.
K+AMINO is rich in microbes supporting the growth and development of all legumes. It has 32 wild aerobic spores per 1g dry weight material, not lab grown having never seen a whole plant before. This microbe count among the highest in the industry and at a price point that can not be matched through the use of other more well known liquid mycorrhizaes
for example
https://www.naturalorganicwarehouse.com/mycorrhizae-mycorrhizal-liquid-hydroponic-orca-case-32 oz
@ over $290 versus K+AMINO at @$55. And people say Better Organix is expensive :)
Always bringin the knowledge right on time lol. My daughter brought home an unknown bean plant from school that looked to be in rough shape. My wife said "ok Mr. Green thumb, let's see what you got" lol . It was in a half a mini milk carton with no drainage, so I put it in a solo with drainage holes filled with amended organic soil. She's taken off which is making my daughter happy so I want to keep it going haha.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Always bringin the knowledge right on time lol. My daughter brought home an unknown bean plant from school that looked to be in rough shape. My wife said "ok Mr. Green thumb, let's see what you got" lol . It was in a half a mini milk carton with no drainage, so I put it in a solo with drainage holes filled with amended organic soil. She's taken off which is making my daughter happy so I want to keep it going haha.
yeah you got to keep it going now buddy...here is some advice from the team at Better Organix

Moto

Moto

What's go in on Moto, glad to see everything is nice and healthy, expect the poor little one. I had 1 of my seedlings die for no reason as well.

What up brother,

Yeah upon reading the homie G @Ecompost looks like was a damping off issue.. You win and lose some. LOL :) I got some catching up in your journal I bet also. :)

Fixing to puff up and play some catch up on the farm and play the tunes. :cool:

Moto

Moto

Tongue Of Fire
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

The Tongue Girls are finally starting to throw me some grub from the Pouch Mafia and no issues to date yet besides taking some damage from local storms. :)

20170516 124645

20170516 124640

I said come on show me those curves and a plentiful harvest. :D

20170516 124709

20170516 124723

It will be interesting to see there final color upon harvest. Time will tell ultimately :)

Moto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom