Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

drying as we speak buddy. Pinched a little nugg that dried, hit it up no cure to feel it out. Four weeks max cure will be enough. Should be end of October and I will have a smoke report. in the 80L pot it did 817g dry weight
nice ... cure is awesome bro....hope u like her

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

nice ... cure is awesome bro....hope u like her....hows the farm goin?
well, we had three days of rain. i didnt get my BCR down in time for this year and so i got some navel split oranges. About 5% by last count. Not as bad as others I have seenso I am not so worried now. I am really busy with harvesting and weed clearance ahead of the orange harvest in late November.
I have been leaving the plants to cover the land. I also found several plants crucial to beetle counts and so i have been trying not to take these wholesale, but some of them are growing well and are shading fruit. these have to come down.
i dont know whose idea it was to plant Asparagus everywhere, but clearly this is a plant that needs room in summer, so its not best around the trees either.
The plants we have here are very strange I have to say. i wonder why they allowed such incursion in the first place...

hows things at the breeding slot?

Srenots

Srenots

well, we had three days of rain. i didnt get my BCR down in time for this year and so i got some navel split oranges. About 5% by last count. Not as bad as others I have seenso I am not so worried now. I am really busy with harvesting and weed clearance ahead of the orange harvest in late November.
I have been leaving the plants to cover the land. I also found several plants crucial to beetle counts and so i have been trying not to take these wholesale, but some of them are growing well and are shading fruit. these have to come down.
i dont know whose idea it was to plant Asparagus everywhere, but clearly this is a plant that needs room in summer, so its not best around the trees either.
The plants we have here are very strange I have to say. i wonder why they allowed such incursion in the first place...

hows things at the breeding slot?

cool... grind as usual...

Moto

Moto

walnuts are racked and drying for Christmas :)

Hell yeah brother keep them nuts a hanging son. :D LOL

523265_287603954646987_1648735321_n.jpg

Moto

Moto

drying as we speak buddy. Pinched a little nugg that dried, hit it up no cure to feel it out. Four weeks max cure will be enough. Should be end of October and I will have a smoke report. in the 80L pot it did 817g dry weight

Nice weight and it was a beautiful plant.. Spain sun be putting out some yields I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom