• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Super Lemon Haze
Better Organix

Pro- Mix Recycled Media

Super Large Hoe is honestly living up to her name.. She is going to be on the level of Blue Dream yields.. Amazing frost and smell is lemony but light so far. She is surrounded by GG#4 so it drowns out most all smells. LOL

View attachment 720114 View attachment 720115 View attachment 720116 View attachment 720117 View attachment 720119

I cannot wait to get final smoke and smell report. I did save a clone of her thankfully and no herm issues and easy grow.. She is a heavy drinker.. I mean Heavyyyyyyyyyy
View attachment 720120

Underskirt shot because I know you pervs like them legs.. LOL :D

View attachment 720121

I Hope everyone is doing fantastic :)
MoTo
good skills bro, looking like some fire in the hole, bio floret pushing the carrying capacity to the limit :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

GG#4
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

All my Glue Sisters are doing fantastic in the HPS Room. They are happy and healthy and definitely a smaller yield then that Super Large Hoe.. All the girls received a application of Bio-Hydrate with Bio-Floret. =)

View attachment 720125
View attachment 720128 View attachment 720129 View attachment 720130

Underskirt shot of the Dirty Glue Girls
View attachment 720126
This Glue Girl got some hell in her undercarriage. She twisted up.. HMM LOL

View attachment 720127

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
MOTO

all looking great as usual bro, hope those storms are done and pouch mafia is still working

Ecompost

Ecompost

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus those are some huge biatches.. Looking good in that Spain sun and massive size on them. =)
I will snag some more shots tomorrow, had a few losses with a borer attack, but whats left is so big now it should cater for my needs :-) I am better armed for future grows by suffering losses anyway. I am just now working on a repellent so we avoid the problem. Its just a citronella and chilli spray :-)

Srenots

Srenots

I will snag some more shots tomorrow, had a few losses with a borer attack, but whats left is so big now it should cater for my needs :) I am better armed for future grows by suffering losses anyway. I am just now working on a repellent so we avoid the problem. Its just a citronella and chilli spray :)
pests in plants? hows the BD x C99 doin bro? hope cool ur way

Ecompost

Ecompost

pests in plants? hows the BD x C99 doin bro? hope cool ur way
yeah bro, everyone here is batshit crazy, they spray all kinds of shit, so the pests run for cover. I know when they spray now so i can get prepared and avoid the drama they are pushing on me.

BD is fcking massive bro. I will have about x15 1-2ft colas and lord nows how big its gonna finish bro.

jipp

jipp

Diet and lifestyle definitely have major influences. If your body is improperly fueled/nutritionally deficient how will it function at maximum potential? Bananas and walnuts are 2 great foods to help increase serotonin levels. Sunshine and exercise are wonderful antidepressants as well.
so, this banana rosin iv been vaping is better for me than i originally thought. hah.
hope you are having a great day.

bowl up girly, this girl be rocking out!

chris.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Diet and lifestyle definitely have major influences. If your body is improperly fueled/nutritionally deficient how will it function at maximum potential? Bananas and walnuts are 2 great foods to help increase serotonin levels. Sunshine and exercise are wonderful antidepressants as well.
I grow both :-) black walnuts are coming up soon, I have so many this year too :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom