• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Hot as a bitch

Outdoor Section with lots of oak leaves and goodies..

My top secret section of goodies.. LOL

Screenshot 2016 06 28 12 23 59

Moto

Moto

Wonder what is under those top secret section of leaves.. LOL :D

Worth more then your neighbors Mercedes.. IMO.. LOL

20160628 112243

Shovel Full.. No worms were harmed in the making of these photographs.. They went to a great home of peat moss to make me more worm castings.. :D They have the Ferrari of homes now.. :)

I left a lot of the worm eggs and worms in the ground.. :) That way I keep my populations and get those juicy worm castings and worms.. :) Great bedding top dress..

Just remember to cover your area back with the oak leaves and keep them nice and moist and dark..

Good shot of some Worm egg and some castings from my outdoor little plot.. :)

Screenshot 2016 06 28 12 24 30

Moto

Moto

How I mulch other Oak Leaves on the farm.. @Ecompost I am sure you know some of the great benefits of mulched Oak Leaves..

They are amazing.. :D Some more amazing stuff you can get from nature and benefit your plants..

I can provide links for amazon if anyone is interested in the things I use. :)

Screenshot 2016 06 28 12 23 40

WOOO.. I looked up a relatively cheap leaf blower that could also mulch.. This model had a metal blade for mulching so I just suck up all the Oak leafs and branches.. :)

Work Smarter Not Harder.. LOL
Make sure to pick out any random random trash pieces that can find there way in the pile.. I did after this photo.. :)

20160628 103417

Now My Trashcan has all these goodies for top dressing etc.. :) They went to top my worm bins..

No worms harmed in the making of this fine mulch.. :)

20160628 110629

Moto

Moto

Using my resources around me for My Dog and I a sprinkler system.. LOL

He loves it and so do I.. I go wet my head and he is constantly attacking the stream and cooling off by rubbing his body in the stream..

Recycling this piece of shit Store bought Watermelon.. Tisk Tisk

20160628 101640

Happy Growing

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Using my resources around me for My Dog and I a sprinkler system.. LOL

He loves it and so do I.. I go wet my head and he is constantly attacking the stream and cooling off by rubbing his body in the stream..

Recycling this piece of shit Store bought Watermelon.. Tisk Tisk

View attachment 611992

Happy Growing
we just bought one 2 days ago,cut it up and no taste,fully rip even had the thump,mama took 3 bites me 1 bite son 1 bite,rest went to compost pile,i be wanting to taste mine in a month or so,im going for 1 melon per vine,rest is compost,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes sir I take notes from great growers like yourself.. :) I try to remember most things when people offer to give me there time to teach me..

Thanks for swinging in as always friend.
all it needs is a little water and compost bound,i got to get out and strip all these leaves that i cut down yesterday,i will fill to 90 gallon trash cans after done,but why waste it,i will use it ,i dont like buying anything i can make with time

Moto

Moto

I have to say Moto, Your enthusiasm, passion, and will to grow anything is amazing. I like the nature of your nutes. I have been using General Organics for like seven years since there inception. But like comparing the two from both of our end results.:)

Thanks for swinging in and kind words.. :) I definitely have a passion for all Plants and Nature as a whole..

Better Organix is not my baby.. I had great mentors who took the time to help me when I knew nothing of organics or growing without chemical applications. :) I am just doing my part to share a quality product and show results.. I pay for the nutrients just like anyone else.. I make nothing off every sale besides knowing that people who use it are actually making a difference and can produce the highest quality food or cannabis. :)

If you do ever decide to try any of the products. Then feel free to ask any questions.. No question is stupid.. I had great mentors who took the time to teach me so I am doing my part to help others.

If you need help with Organic Or Chemical fertilizers feel free to share your plant photographs and I am sure one of us can help. :)

I hope one day everyone will do there part and make the changes, but as we all know that is a long ways down the road and a lot of helping people.. Takes all of us working together to make a change against companies like Monsanto and a lot of work on each of our part..

Moto

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for swinging in and kind words.. :) I definitely have a passion for all Plants and Nature as a whole..

Better Organix is not my baby.. I had great mentors who took the time to help me when I knew nothing of organics or growing without chemical applications. :) I am just doing my part to share a quality product and show results.. I pay for the nutrients just like anyone else.. I make nothing off every sale besides knowing that people who use it are actually making a difference and can produce the highest quality food or cannabis. :)

If you do ever decide to try any of the products. Then feel free to ask any questions.. No question is stupid.. I had great mentors who took the time to teach me so I am doing my part to help others.

If you need help with Organic Or Chemical fertilizers feel free to share your plant photographs and I am sure one of us can help. :)

I hope one day everyone will do there part and make the changes, but as we all know that is a long ways down the road and a lot of helping people.. Takes all of us working together to make a change against companies like Monsanto and a lot of work on each of our part..

Moto
real talk brother,doesnt matter the method,got to crowd up and make this shit legal threw majority,im not hating on nobody for any method they use,me im soil and staying that way,as long as the water boys and soiless are on board,im with them,and like i been telling your ass,folk see and feel your love and passion for not only the flower but the veggies you feed your town with,its all growing doesnt matter what it is,great fucking job my brother,no get out that water sprinkler and get in the house hell of a storm coming both are ways

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Moto
Righteous brother git down with the git down! Dog your property is beautiful! Your family should be proud of the fact your all your love an passion into it

Moto

Moto

Righteous brother git down with the git down! Dog your property is beautiful! Your family should be proud of the fact your all your love an passion into it

Thank you so much friend :) It means a lot hearing it from people I look up to and mentor from.

Been a long hard journey, but slowly getting the family farm back whipped into shape.. :)

Not without all the people who took the time to help me.. Why I will always do my part on helping and teaching people if they are willing to learn and listen.. :)

Plus I get to see the family smiles when there sections was being taken over from bad biology and weeds to healthy soil.

I am able to help people from all my teachings and this is a great community so I do my part to help anyone and everyone.

No matter the product or grow method. :)

Moto

Moto

Moto

real talk brother,doesnt matter the method,got to crowd up and make this shit legal threw majority,im not hating on nobody for any method they use,me im soil and staying that way,as long as the water boys and soiless are on board,im with them,and like i been telling your ass,folk see and feel your love and passion for not only the flower but the veggies you feed your town with,its all growing doesnt matter what it is,great fucking job my brother,no get out that water sprinkler and get in the house hell of a storm coming both are ways

LOL.. The land can use the rain.. BRING IT ON.. LOL.. Love me Free Fresh Water.. :D

Thanks again for your support and encouragement.. :)

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Random Butterfly that was having fun watching me work on some bad sections on the farm.. :)

Got to love Nature and makes nice photo..

View attachment 611993
Beautiful. Do you ever feel like nature is mocking you? "Look at me, I'm a carefree butterfly"..... LOL But you sure are making a difference there. The land will pay you back with a bountiful harvest for all that labor you are putting in now. Fix that biology and great things will happen there. No doubt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom