Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

You use some kind of a dome to keep the humidity up?
yeah just a standard large size plastic propagator lids. We have a shelving system so the tops just clip over the bases on the shelf. I tend to foliar KAMINO with balance Foliar when I take the lid of proper for the first time and my grow/ VEG room is 65% RH at 25c so they tend not to suffer too bad anyway, but I do find the SiO4 in KAMINO helps to regulate the cuttings internals and help it adjust faster to the outside world. I mean outside of a propagator :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

we just bought one 2 days ago,cut it up and no taste,fully rip even had the thump,mama took 3 bites me 1 bite son 1 bite,rest went to compost pile,i be wanting to taste mine in a month or so,im going for 1 melon per vine,rest is compost,lol
I do that, one per vine, cut the rest past the fruit, leave the closet to the stem if poss but sometimes the timings on pollination are wonky so anyway, always 1 per vine

Ecompost

Ecompost

all it needs is a little water and compost bound,i got to get out and strip all these leaves that i cut down yesterday,i will fill to 90 gallon trash cans after done,but why waste it,i will use it ,i dont like buying anything i can make with time
ferment it, feed it back to your plants, thats what i do. I ferment all sorts nowadays. fermented soybeans with bacillus natto...if you have weak bones, then you should eat this..its pure K2

Ecompost

Ecompost

I have to say Moto, Your enthusiasm, passion, and will to grow anything is amazing. I like the nature of your nutes. I have been using General Organics for like seven years since there inception. But like comparing the two from both of our end results.:)

TBH, i would rather not associate with GH now they are Monsanto and so would prefer not to be compared to them as BOX. GO are very different animals today from the GO by GH you may have brought in to many years ago.
I can assure you, no amount of money would be enough for me to sell my true organic and biological ag company to someone like Scotts. I just dont like the company they keep :)

Moto

Moto

TBH, i would rather not associate with GH now they are Monsanto and so would prefer not to be compared to them as BOX. GO are very different animals today from the GO by GH you may have brought in to many years ago.
I can assure you, no amount of money would be enough for me to sell my true organic and biological ag company to someone like Scotts. I just dont like the company they keep :)

Good call.. I completely forgot that Monsanto bought out GH.. I can promise if Monsanto name is on the bottles it is very small....

It is only about the dollar with Monsanto.. They could careless about what it does with anything to do with nature..

Look into some of the horror stories that Monsanto has done. :(

Just remember @Orcaman Eco or I are not bashing you in the slightest ways.. :) We just know some of the disaster zones that Monsanto has created.. Which in return our passion for nature and growing causes us to hate Monsanto and it is easy to take things personally in this context.. :)

You are still Welcome to share any photographs and discuss with us.. We just hate Monsanto.. LOL nothing to do with you or anyone grows.

Happy Growing Friends.

Moto

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Good call.. I completely forgot that Monsanto bought out GH.. I can promise if Monsanto name is on the bottles it is very small....

It is only about the dollar with Monsanto.. They could careless about what it does with anything to do with nature..

Look into some of the horror stories that Monsanto has done. :(

Just remember @Orcaman Eco or I are not bashing you in the slightest ways.. :) We just know some of the disaster zones that Monsanto has created.. Which in return our passion for nature and growing causes us to hate Monsanto and it is easy to take things personally in this context.. :)

You are still Welcome to share any photographs and discuss with us.. We just hate Monsanto.. LOL nothing to do with you or anyone grows.

Happy Growing Friends.

Moto
Monsanto. .. we must be talking about GH hahaha

Moto

Moto

Busy day today with cleaning up outdoors and working sections on the farm.

Here is a product that is pricey, but has loads of benefits..

Thanks @Ecompost for introducing me to him.

I am a huge fan and supporter of Paul Stamets.. If anyone has time and wants to learn from the best on medicinal mushrooms and more.. Look him up.. :)

Either way enough blabbing.. Here you go.

They are not cheap, but I am willing to try them out and support a good cause..

20160629 190902

20160629 190915
20160629 190932

20160629 190939

If anyone following along would like a link from amazon just let me know. :)

Moto

Moto

If anyone has tested his products or would like to discuss mushrooms or anything else please do.. I think most everyone can enjoy some beautiful photographs of mushrooms and nature. :D

@Ecompost I know you are big into mushrooms. Have you tested any of his products? Bring some of your great wizardry of knowledge to my small minimal mushroom knowledge.. LMAO

Thanks to anyone following along or reading.. please feel free to chat about anything and share off any pictures, but it is my sleep time..

Night.. LOL

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Busy day today with cleaning up outdoors and working sections on the farm.

Here is a product that is pricey, but has loads of benefits..

Thanks @Ecompost for introducing me to him.

I am a huge fan and supporter of Paul Stamets.. If anyone has time and wants to learn from the best on medicinal mushrooms and more.. Look him up.. :)

Either way enough blabbing.. Here you go.

They are not cheap, but I am willing to try them out and support a good cause..

View attachment 612351

View attachment 612354 View attachment 612358

View attachment 612360

If anyone following along would like a link from amazon just let me know. :)
How much?

Orcaman

Orcaman

I was not happy when Scotts acquired GH just last year mostly for market numbers. I have been in a dilemma ever since because I'm not a fan of Monsanto either and why I'm showing interest in your product as well as many others to move forward with as I use up my current supply of GO. My main distributor here in Denver even stopped carrying the GO line!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I was not happy when Scotts acquired GH just last year mostly for market numbers. I have been in a dilemma ever since because I'm not a fan of Monsanto either and why I'm showing interest in your product as well as many others to move forward with as I use up my current supply of GO. My main distributor here in Denver even stopped carrying the GO line!

Same here!
I'm almost out of my GO pack and I'm about to order my new ORGANICS from our friend on here in the next days.
STR8

Moto

Moto

I hate it that GH sold out to Monsanto..Sounds like a blessing in disguise your distributor stopped carrying.. No offense. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.. :) If I don't know the answer I am sure I can find it from friends. ;)

Thanks again for showing interest an if you do test you will not be disappointed. :)

Moto

Moto

Moto

How much?

Roughly 25 bucks a month.. Well worth cutting out any things I probably don't need in my body.. LOL

Here is link for anyone interested..

Quality Product. Just as you know the good people never have the millions for advertising because they would rather invest into producing quality products and research.. IMO in most cases of Corporate America trying to slam down any independent companies..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WGRNWKA

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Moto

Moto

Same here!
I'm almost out of my GO pack and I'm about to order my new ORGANICS from our friend on here in the next days.
STR8

Thanks friend for following along and your support.. I can assure you once you start running it and learning the line you won't turn back.. :)

Either way look forward to seeing your results and helping if you have any questions.. :)

Happy Growing

Moto

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

LMAO.. Not sure if that is herb or Oak tree's.. hahahaha

Your outdoor garden has been on point this year.. Mostly with those nasty 100 F days and that low ass RH

If anyone is interested my buddy GG has a great journal of some outdoor beautiful cannabis plants. :)

Feel Free to share your journal friend or anything.. :)
Coo doggy, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom