Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

:)

20160702 105250

Top View

20160702 105311

Moto

Moto

Well I can't wait to see what yours are going to produce with this line of love juice your giving them.
Mine are from FFOF soil only and mostly rain water,no nutes.
Keep showing us the m sexy pics.
The blueberries love mulched Pine needles on top and mixed in/around hole ,if you plant them.
STR8

Thanks friend.. I have some pines on the land.. I will mulch some up with my electric Leaf mulcher.. muhahahahaha.. It's so convenient haha. :)

I love me some FFOF if in soil. :) Good quality stuff for sure.. Can't beat rain water either.. :D

Moto

Moto

I guess you do like peppers..
Now that I see you have like 8 different varieties.
I'm going to start some mini sweets here in the next day or two. After they dry out alittle better.
STR8

I haven't tried many peppers honestly.. Maybe once or twice..

Now that I am growing my own I will be personally tasting them.. I don't do well with hot things so most will go to friends and family etc.. :)

They will go to someone home in the end.. Plus I love growing so no worries. :)

Moto

Moto

Tabasco
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

She got smashed in the storm.. Literally.. The tomato plant got blowed over into it..

She is still doing great and no worries.. Just got natures way of trimming.. LOL

20160702 105356

Top View

20160702 105359

Ecompost

Ecompost

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Granny Smith Apple Tree
Better Organix

Pro Mix Recycled Media

Little update on ole Granny.. She is still trucking along and doing great. :) Cannot be happier with the growth and health as long as I can keep away any leafhoppers etc.. hahahaha.. So you may see some Neem spot's also on them.. :)

She has had mostly all rain waterings since last update.. :) Some high winds and bad storms along the way.

I got some more Pipe Cleaner training to do also.. :) In time my friends.. hahaa.. Got the best looking granny tree in the business.. JK LOL

View attachment 612964

Pray Baby Pray

View attachment 612968

Hope the leaf hoppers etc enjoyed some Neem I did in past at night.. hahaha :) Fuckers shouldn't bite my babies.. :) Excuse me French.. LOL

View attachment 612969
that baby gonna explode when you transplant to ground

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sweet Heart Cherry Tree
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

She is finally starting to come out of the coma that piss poor nature hills put them through.. She has been through hell with the storms on top of there care.. She is doing just fine.. :)

Bathing in the sun.. MMMMM

View attachment 612974

Full Growth Nudes.. 18+ only LOL

View attachment 612987

have you already picked a spot for them brother

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mexibelle
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Let the pictures do the talking for a while.. LOL

View attachment 613008

Top View

View attachment 613009

Happy Growing and More coming..

Internet just slow.. LOL MURICA
i did some research,and found bells love deep rooting,your look great bro,guess i got to break down and eat some humble pie,just here though,dont want my other friends see me say ,YA I GUESS YOU BEEN DOING A VERY LITTLE BIT OF WORK,now thats out of my system,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you like em hot, let me know...
I have some Scotch Bonnet seeds I can send you.
They came smuggled from Grand Cayman. A nice heat. And after these get done I will have some Scorpion pepper seeds for ya.
Or for any body else that might like them.
Here's the Scorpions starting to show colors.
View attachment 613022 View attachment 613023 Full of fruit....
And sum babies starting to show.
View attachment 613024 View attachment 613025
STR8
hell ya are those striped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom