Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Good seeing you buddy.. Hope the farm isn't kicking your ass too much.. :) I know it is hot as ever here..

Thanks for sharing these awesome photographs.. Slowly I will have that many plants.. hahaha

Container Growing Wars.. LEZ DO IT.. LOL

JKJKJK No way I will beat Master Padawan.. LOL
yeah I hope so buddy, we built this over many years and the guys work so hard

Moto

Moto

Celeste Fig Tree
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Nothing really to report on this fine looking short girl.. As you can see she is praying to the stars..

Always a blessing to have all plants happy and healthy in the year we have had outdoors.. :)

I said show me dem curves girllll!!!!

20160702 104817

Beautiful Day besides it being hot and miserable.. hahaha :) Plant's love it.. LOL.. I need my a.c. and water breaks..

20160702 104824

Moto

Moto

Celeste Fig Tree Continued
Better Organix

Stacked to the max.. Some top secret views for the friend.. Including Top down view.. LOL

Silky Smooth.. UHHHH... Well Kinda.. LOL :)

20160702 104841

Top down 18+ only or parent's signature.. Send your Pm's to @Srenots .. LMAO JK hahahaha

20160702 104848

Moto

Moto

Cherry Red Large
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

All are doing just great.. :) They have been battling the weather and pulling through.. I have seen them laying on the job after a storm.. Aka: Storms knocking them over :)

A groupy photo for all my buddies.. :) Don't tell my girl I am taking photographs of these bare naked ladies.. LOL

20160702 104930

Yup NOM NOM soon my cherry girl.. haha

20160702 104952

Moto

Moto

Poblano hehehe
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Alright here we go on individual plants that I saved from Lowes Death Pit On Plants.. :) Oh well they are happy now and thriving..

As you will see none of them are perfect because they had horrible previous life, but this thread is about showing results and growing.. :)

Everyone Feel Free to share your plants and talk.. :)

20160702 105015

Top View.. Don't ask about the white stripe on the pot.. LOL.. Some good herb and DUNNO... HAHHA

For Research And Testing Purpose of course.. LOL

20160702 105033

Ecompost

Ecompost

Poblano hehehe
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Alright here we go on individual plants that I saved from Lowes Death Pit On Plants.. :) Oh well they are happy now and thriving..

As you will see none of them are perfect because they had horrible previous life, but this thread is about showing results and growing.. :)

Everyone Feel Free to share your plants and talk.. :)

View attachment 613006

Top View.. Don't ask about the white stripe on the pot.. LOL.. Some good herb and DUNNO... HAHHA

For Research And Testing Purpose of course.. LOL

View attachment 613007

Bio Veg will get these moving mate. Humics will help the heat, as will root better and BMP.

Moto

Moto

Husky Cherry Red Tomatoes
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Same as previous lowes plants.. Thanks @Ecompost for the advice as always.. I will be giving them a drench of Bio-Media Pro as soon as we stop getting rain and there pots are full of rain water..

They did get there first foliar application of Bio-Veg roughly a week ago.. :) Plan to do monthly to help increase my brix levels.. :)

Thank god for foliar applications when we are getting a lot of storms and rain.. :) Keeping them healthy and thriving..

20160702 105111

20160702 105133

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

If you like em hot, let me know...
I have some Scotch Bonnet seeds I can send you.
They came smuggled from Grand Cayman. A nice heat. And after these get done I will have some Scorpion pepper seeds for ya.
Or for any body else that might like them.
Here's the Scorpions starting to show colors.
Full of fruit....
And sum babies starting to show.

STR8

Srenots

Srenots

Moto

Moto

If you like em hot, let me know...
I have some Scotch Bonnet seeds I can send you.
They came smuggled from Grand Cayman. A nice heat. And after these get done I will have some Scorpion pepper seeds for ya.
Or for any body else that might like them.
Here's the Scorpions starting to show colors.
View attachment 613022 View attachment 613023 Full of fruit....
And sum babies starting to show.
View attachment 613024 View attachment 613025
STR8

Oh you better believe :).. Will definitely be taking you up on this offer in the future..

Very kind of you.. Thanks

P.s. Your plants look great.. Good job Buddy :)

I will make sure to pick you something nice also if you would like..

Moto

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well I can't wait to see what yours are going to produce with this line of love juice your giving them.
Mine are from FFOF soil only and mostly rain water,no nutes.
Keep showing us the m sexy pics.
The blueberries love mulched Pine needles on top and mixed in/around hole ,if you plant them.
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom