Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Wow so much awesome info here! Love seeing all those big happy trees and flowers :) cannabis and non cannabis. Those orchids from pages back are just stunning friends. Wish I had the space or time or money to get an orchard or csa or something started. A few years hopefully! Until then, I'm deep in the herb cellar hanging on til things change :) been rocking living organics, and just picked up my first BOX nutrients, thanks to @Ecompost for getting things here so quickly ;) one problem though E, I ordered k+ amino and I'm 99% sure that's what I got, but my back panel of labeling says veg! I'm not upset or anything, more just passing the word onto you to prevent mishaps! Thanks a ton, hope to throw some pictures of bodhi gear reacting to better organix this week

Moto

Moto

Wow so much awesome info here! Love seeing all those big happy trees and flowers :) cannabis and non cannabis. Those orchids from pages back are just stunning friends. Wish I had the space or time or money to get an orchard or csa or something started. A few years hopefully! Until then, I'm deep in the herb cellar hanging on til things change :) been rocking living organics, and just picked up my first BOX nutrients, thanks to @Ecompost for getting things here so quickly ;) one problem though E, I ordered k+ amino and I'm 99% sure that's what I got, but my back panel of labeling says veg! I'm not upset or anything, more just passing the word onto you to prevent mishaps! Thanks a ton, hope to throw some pictures of bodhi gear reacting to better organix this week View attachment 613954View attachment 613955

Thanks so much for swinging in.. :) Can't wait to see some results.. Speaking of Orchids.. I have ones I saved on Lowes Clearance Rack.... I will need to take some newer pictures of them .. But my Orchids Love K-amino Also.. :)

Happy Growing Friend.. :D Thanks for reminding me to take future photos of my Orchids.

Just keep following your dream friend.. Build up slowly and you will have your orchard or csa etc in time. :)

If you have any questions please ask.. If I can't help I am sure one of us can..

Thanks for giving @Ecompost feedback on the labels.. Feedback really helps a lot and is greatly appreciated I know for sure. Thanks for being understanding on the label Mishap. I am sure he will be in touch with you. :)

No shame in being deep in the herb cellar.. Just means you are on your way to your dreams..

Can't wait to see your Bodhi Gear.. What strains you have? :D

Moto

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Wow so much awesome info here! Love seeing all those big happy trees and flowers :) cannabis and non cannabis. Those orchids from pages back are just stunning friends. Wish I had the space or time or money to get an orchard or csa or something started. A few years hopefully! Until then, I'm deep in the herb cellar hanging on til things change :) been rocking living organics, and just picked up my first BOX nutrients, thanks to @Ecompost for getting things here so quickly ;) one problem though E, I ordered k+ amino and I'm 99% sure that's what I got, but my back panel of labeling says veg! I'm not upset or anything, more just passing the word onto you to prevent mishaps! Thanks a ton, hope to throw some pictures of bodhi gear reacting to better organix this week View attachment 613954View attachment 613955

K-amino will be a almost clear liquid.. :D

The Bio-Veg will have color and be thicker..

Easy way to make sure until he gets in touch :)..

Hope This Helps

Moto

Moto

Moto

there is a drop down option on the prices on the store to give you the price today in local currency. Today in light of the Brexit, i think it a bit cheaper for ya'll.
We do have a code and if you use transferwise, this takes time to set up..eg they need to validate you aint a crook and some one faking, so please set up that 1st, eg leave yourself 24-48 before you order, then you get an extra 5% discount so totally this would reach 25% if you use TW to make the payment.
Reason we can do this extra discount and pass it to our clients. TransferWise dont rob us like Paypal do via excessive gateway and FOREX charges. BTW, pay pal are holding our funds, so we cant even access the money you guys pay us via Paypal, they do this all the time, its technically stealing of course but then the world is run by thieves like PayPal, JPM, Goldman etc etc? Wankers.

if you want to help us and help you get better prices, dont use paypal, use transferwise. Just go to the store, pick what you want, check the prices to your local currency, email us your oder and thats it? Bit more hassle, for both sides but Shopfiy are crying like bitches we want to use non paypal, they are like no bueno, so we are stuck with this clunk work around until we can free ourselves with our own Odoo site and store.
ask me for details. its really easy I promise, you can still use cards, or bank transfers, we dont see you bank accounts etc and its really safe, quick, I have never had a problem, plus if you want to use TW elsewhere, you can save money when sending around the world. You speak to a person if you have issues, there is no paypal style shit. You speak to people real time, with real phone numbers, proper email addresses for individuals nothing like Paypal shambolic post sales service and care.

Straight from the man himself.. :)

Felt like I needed to clarify from previous post since unable to edit

I wasn't trying to be short with @GrowingGreen on prices.. I just generally buy in bulk through transferwise for my bigger gardens so I didn't want to give an incorrect price with the current discount code..

Last thing I want to do is to tell anyone the incorrect price and then have them upset.. if ya dig :)

my fault for any confusion friends :)

Moto

Ecompost

Ecompost

wow OK mate, this is not great, I will find out whats happened here and make sure this is a one off mate, that I will say sorry to you for. Veg is a green color liquid, KAMINO is a more clear, very pungent liquid. Please check that and let me know. One other fault with your order that you can benefit from is the simple fact the guys picked you 1L when you ordered 100ml so you have 90% of the product for free :-)

I noticed even if the packers didnt mate :-)

Sorry again for the labeling tho bro thanks for bringing it to my attention. Let me know if its green or clearish and smelly :-)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Straight from the man himself.. :)

Felt like I needed to clarify from previous post since unable to edit

I wasn't trying to be short with @GrowingGreen on prices.. I just generally buy in bulk through transferwise for my bigger gardens so I didn't want to give an incorrect price with the current discount code..

Last thing I want to do is to tell anyone the incorrect price and then have them upset.. if ya dig :)

my fault for any confusion friends :)

Moto
No worries doggy! I didnt know about the transferwise that make me happy!

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

It's definitely k-amino. Clear and pungent/sorta like coconut water. Also picked up floret and media pro. And yes, that I noticed too and am very very appreciative of the mistake and do not mind sending extra money to make the difference if you feel shorted! Not trying to pull anything over on you, that's for sure! And I just read your posts on transfer wise and intend on going that route from here on, gotta make it the cheapest for both parties. Thanks a ton.

Thanks so much for swinging in.. :) Can't wait to see some results.. Speaking of Orchids.. I have ones I saved on Lowes Clearance Rack.... I will need to take some newer pictures of them .. But my Orchids Love K-amino Also.. :)

Happy Growing Friend.. :D Thanks for reminding me to take future photos of my Orchids.

Just keep following your dream friend.. Build up slowly and you will have your orchard or csa etc in time. :)

If you have any questions please ask.. If I can't help I am sure one of us can..

Thanks for giving @Ecompost feedback on the labels.. Feedback really helps a lot and is greatly appreciated I know for sure. Thanks for being understanding on the label Mishap. I am sure he will be in touch with you. :)

No shame in being deep in the herb cellar.. Just means you are on your way to your dreams..

Moto

6 plants in a 4x4 with ~1000w led for flower
Long 400w t5 for veg.
Right now I'm just running a very select goji og pheno(my keeper from 18 seeds) and some strange brew. Strange brew is headed into flower in two weeks - no smoke on that yet, but am very excited. Goji has another 5-6wks flower left but I'll throw some pics up. It's the totem poles of infinite giggles. With a 2-2.5x stretch and a strawberry/earthy tang/og scent. Also preparing to pop 7 or 8 pura vida seeds. Very interested in the appy parentage. Currently just growing for myself, friends, and a few people who need it medicinally.
Here's a shot of the goji at week5 or so of flower. I usually use a loupe to determine when ready so I don't keep track of days flowering.
Much love!

Ecompost

Ecompost

It's definitely k-amino. Clear and pungent/sorta like coconut water. Also picked up floret and media pro. And yes, that I noticed too and am very very appreciative of the mistake and do not mind sending extra money to make the difference if you feel shorted! Not trying to pull anything over on you, that's for sure! And I just read your posts on transfer wise and intend on going that route from here on, gotta make it the cheapest for both parties. Thanks a ton.

Long 400w t5 for veg.
Right now I'm just running a very select goji og pheno(my keeper from 18 seeds) and some strange brew. Strange brew is headed into flower in two weeks - no smoke on that yet, but am very excited. Goji has another 5-6wks flower left but I'll throw some pics up. It's the totem poles of infinite giggles. With a 2-2.5x stretch and a strawberry/earthy tang/og scent. Also preparing to pop 7 or 8 pura vida seeds. Very interested in the appy parentage. Currently just growing for myself, friends, and a few people who need it medicinally.
Here's a shot of the goji at week5 or so of flower. I usually use a loupe to determine when ready so I don't keep track of days flowering. View attachment 613965 Much love!
great plants, love Bodhi over here....and on your offer, not at all buddy, we have people that will learn to do it properly, we dont expect clients to make up our errors mate although your very generous offer is much appreciated so thank you for it..
I am happy that the 1L thing happened now with light of the label :-). You will receive an electronic back label by email from us later today so you wont have to worry about not having the info you might need. In the short term, and always, just ask me or Moto will help and others of course on use cases.

if you arent using any P feeds in liquid, adding a soft rock phosphate to you media will mean you could actually use the two products, along with the biology, to grow most any MJ plant chap from start to finish. Adding a guano with floret and or KAMINO in a tea will give you a 1st class bloom booster too, and is a great way to maintain a balanced level of P, with a feed needing to be applied only bi weekly. guano inputs typically about 2-4 TSP per 1.5 Gallons can be reduced to a percentage overall 2,38% by vol, simply times the volume of water you have by 2.38 to get the amount in weight of guano to add to any tea, also in light of the inputs of tsp/gallon then needing to be a reduced percentage over a direct feed, you can stretch the products further.
For example, xGallons H20 x 0.50% = amount of feed you need to add to the guano above and water in the case of a tea. So 25gallon brew being 15ml or 3 tsp of floret or kamino or a mix of both as an example.
KAMINO is an extremely potent microbial inoculate. it is best to cut its use 2 weeks before harvest, if not you may find you get some delay in ripening of trichomes. If you pick amber heads, this will add time to the schedule and possible frustration.
The reason this happens is due to specified microbes which act to prevent the mass accumulation of ethylene receptors from being formed. What this does mean as a positive, fruits and veg last longer after harvest, if you are a one man show and dont like trimming all the plants at the same time, you can apply it to open the window of harvest. So extending the time you get to harvest by slowing the ripening process on certain plants, allowing you to take them over time without degrading the quality of THC or CBD. Just because they dont ripen, doent mean they arent still accumulating sugars :-)

Good luck with it ask if you have questions mate, thanks for your support and understanding

Moto

Moto

Long 400w t5 for veg.
Here's a shot of the goji at week5 or so of flower. I usually use a loupe to determine when ready so I don't keep track of days flowering. View attachment 613965 Much love!

Man that sounds like a perfect setup.. :) I have never tried Strange Brew.. I am quite interested to hear the results of your smoke report of it and others in future.. Goji I have been wanting to try in future just haven't had time to pheno hunt it for a good pheno. I always love the giggle highs.. I don't think anyone can say anything negative about those smells you are picking up.. LOL

Sounds like some friends/family/medical patients are getting some mighty fine herb.. Always makes me happy to see passionate people about organics and growing this fine plant.. :D

That looks super greasy and some fire smoke.. Keep us updated friend

Happy Growing :)

Moto

Ecompost

Ecompost

No worries doggy! I didnt know about the transferwise that make me happy!
yeah its working better for all parties, why we all use this shit that ultimately doesnt work very well to service human need generally. It is Ok till things go wrong then they go missing. They keep saying, we have received all your documentation, we will get back to you in a few working days.... 6 days later and nothing. This is larceny mate, both directly and via FOREX

Moto

Moto

Morning All

Cloudy day here.. :( Still got up early as ever and out on the farm.. It's still hot and humid.. LOL.. Oh well my plant's don't care hahah.. If anyone here is on DSL I hope yours is better then mine.. LOL some mornings I wanna smash my keyboard waiting for stuff to upload or visiting sites.. LOL.. :) All groovy

Morning Shot

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 25 18

Time for some plant updates.. :)

Moto

Moto

Celeste Fig Tree
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

Time for some money shots of new growth.. Man after she started getting some love she really is taking off.. So amazing to see how much growth I am getting.. Happy Girls

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 25 26

I had to dig down to get this photo, but I love seeing this.. Lots of new growth and happy. :D.. You can see some of those old fan leaves from Nature Hills care before I received it.. Tisk Tisk.. LOL :)

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 25 46

Moto

Moto

Sweet Heart Cherry
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

While out making my rounds on my plants.. I needed to take a moment just to really see the growth from it coming out of dormancy.. DAMMM LOL.. Sexy girl.. Very pleased :D

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 26 08

Lots of New Growth

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 26 26

Hope you Enjoy.. Hoping for more new growth in some of the dormant areas. :D

Moto

Moto

Moto

Pink Lemonade BlueBerry
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

@str8smokin here you go friend.. :) She seems to be very happy.. Hope you can see some of the new growth on the plants and they look to be improving quickly on health.. :D

Loving the shade of green they are getting :D

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 27 23

New growth Photo For you

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 27 35

Moto

Moto

Moto

Brightwell BlueBerry
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

So far so good.. Hoping she blesses me with lots of good berries.. hahaha :D Great new growth..

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 27 55

WOOO Money shot on the Brightwell on t he health of new growth :D

Screenshot 2016 07 06 08 28 10

All I got for right now..

Thanks For Following Along.

Moto

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

as your plant pulls hard on P in or around weeks 3-6 mate, it releases lots of H+ ions in to the media, constant application of Potassium high feeds increase the rate of positive ions, this overwhelms the negative charge of soils and media like coco, peat etc etc etc. This is the root cause of all pH climb in late bloom, it is hard to manage in high intensity growing situations but if you want your pH to come down, feed only Anions and lower the input pH range of the solution.
The best option other than having a healthy colonies of both -/+ microbes like bacillus, psuedomonas and mycos, which would begin to store any free ions like the H+ ions, our plants spits out when they consume a P- ion for example, on their tiny bodies, using them as food for themselves, and thus preventing them interfering with the balance of current in our media which is the root cause of pH swings.
Ever changing plant requirements mean we can get the reverse, so where we have an acidic condition, our plant spits out OH- ions which again saturate the media if there is insufficient biology and or humates to scavenge those items of ions added to the soil system by the plant and us the grower.
Everything should be seen as 1 in 1 out mate, its all balance of systems and dont forget, plant balance, is not the same as media balance. The plant does not care less if the media already has an abundance of Cations in the space, it will spit out regardless. Its only care is balancing itself.
Now the media needs help to manage the ions the plants spits out or otherwise these accumulate and get things out of balance, once the media goes out of balance, the plant cant get what it wants anymore, but this is a failure of soil system management eg, not maintaining those things that mop up the garbage. Adding more biology and constantly adding Bio Balance Foliar and More Root Better will help purge the free ions, and help prevent them becoming an issue.

Know this simple truth mate, plants work in cycles of days, and this data of instruction on what to do when is in the DNA of all plant cells. The plants' nucleus directs life processes based on a simple instruction manual that says do this on day 1, this on day 2 this on day 21 bloom for example. If we miss feed our plants, this simply means we do something that has lost the track of the plants innate biological instruction manual, and our media tolerance is low, eg we have low biology, poor humate content, high salt levels, low air rates, then we quickly develop problems. The art of container growing under high intensity set ups is no joke nor is it a small feat when we make it to the end having never seen an issue.
We can do everything we knew worked, get one unruly child and our whole program is questioned. Be sure you have it right mate, you cant win with every plant. But we can learn how to spot when the problem might have appeared and this will help guide us tomorrow to be better. Nothing is every really so perfect all plants be unequal LOL
Bio Balance Foliar and Bio Hydrate will help. Anytime before day 21 bloom you can add Bio Root Juice, we will add this to the store shortly but i will see if Alan has the samples. i did have some but the guys gave them out when i was in greece...gah so I am waiting on him getting new ones ready for you all the try :)
cool you know what is shocking ,i understand that,thanks a bunch my brother,wish i could read them as well as you,had a depressing day yesterday ,had to pull all my squash damn bore worms all in it,if i had that soil and plant life in check ,this probaly wouldnt have happened or at least at this level,fuck bro i have forgot so much of my life and the way i use to grow in the day,now its a challenge for me to just get enough table fair for all my family,the mind is a terrible thing to lose,but all in all my most lost item and nesseity for life is my ears,cant understand no one but mama when she talks,she has tuned her voice to were i understand her,but any way i got to get something fixed out there,dont no if its the elements of outside or what,maybe just me,but i dont even have a 1/8 th of these problems in my closet,dont know brother,i continue to learn and i try to read all you send,but it a tangeled mess for me at time ,im getting there though,and i want to thank you and all the family,keeps me striving for better production if you dig me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Moto
and dont forget if you need help holler at use friend

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

great plants, love Bodhi over here....and on your offer, not at all buddy, we have people that will learn to do it properly, we dont expect clients to make up our errors mate although your very generous offer is much appreciated so thank you for it..
I am happy that the 1L thing happened now with light of the label :). You will receive an electronic back label by email from us later today so you wont have to worry about not having the info you might need. In the short term, and always, just ask me or Moto will help and others of course on use cases.

if you arent using any P feeds in liquid, adding a soft rock phosphate to you media will mean you could actually use the two products, along with the biology, to grow most any MJ plant chap from start to finish. Adding a guano with floret and or KAMINO in a tea will give you a 1st class bloom booster too, and is a great way to maintain a balanced level of P, with a feed needing to be applied only bi weekly. guano inputs typically about 2-4 TSP per 1.5 Gallons can be reduced to a percentage overall 2,38% by vol, simply times the volume of water you have by 2.38 to get the amount in weight of guano to add to any tea, also in light of the inputs of tsp/gallon then needing to be a reduced percentage over a direct feed, you can stretch the products further.
For example, xGallons H20 x 0.50% = amount of feed you need to add to the guano above and water in the case of a tea. So 25gallon brew being 15ml or 3 tsp of floret or kamino or a mix of both as an example.
KAMINO is an extremely potent microbial inoculate. it is best to cut its use 2 weeks before harvest, if not you may find you get some delay in ripening of trichomes. If you pick amber heads, this will add time to the schedule and possible frustration.
The reason this happens is due to specified microbes which act to prevent the mass accumulation of ethylene receptors from being formed. What this does mean as a positive, fruits and veg last longer after harvest, if you are a one man show and dont like trimming all the plants at the same time, you can apply it to open the window of harvest. So extending the time you get to harvest by slowing the ripening process on certain plants, allowing you to take them over time without degrading the quality of THC or CBD. Just because they dont ripen, doent mean they arent still accumulating sugars :)

Good luck with it ask if you have questions mate, thanks for your support and understanding
not sure eco but is the short day crop mailed with new orders so folk have a basic,i have it book marked for myself but not sure if the store has it on hand.with that short day i plan to step by step that and get things going soon myself,just mentioning because from my readings ,i dont think it explains alternating feeds at diffrent stages of the game,im probally wrong and apoligize in advance if it is already in play,you no how i forget shit,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom