Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

OH and I loved the (Man down !!!!!) thing..
I've been battling that with my indoor plants that I moved outside. While hardening them off they were getting blown over everyday.
Now in the ground and staked ..
STR8

LOL.. Yup I am staking them probably tomorrow completely.. I had plans to be able to move them into the ground this year, but family issues etc.. no worries I will just have that much more experience growing by then and all of us will get to see bigger plants in the ground.. :D

I do need to transplant some of them to bigger pots for sure.. :)

Plus I like to show and teach people that it can be done with containers also for anyone living in the suburbs etc.. :)

Any questions feel free to ask..

Moto

Moto

Moto

OH OH OH I LOVE ME SOME GROUND GROWS, fuck a bucket, I got an earth bucket!! I'm seeing a lot of veggie an fruit pics, gonna have to get me out my cage an snap my fruit an veggie garden, all grown in cow shit, straw,compost an rain water. You all have me in the peppers. No squash? Is it to hot? I've never seen a fig tree in person either. But I'll tear up some fig newtons!!! Nice veggies an fruits everyone!!!!!

LOL.. I feel ya buddy.. :) Glad to see you.. Yeah I am bucket/container farmer currently on the land where I live haha :).. Next year I should have me a section fixed up of land to where it can be farmed and I can journal it for everyone properly :D.. Then it's on like donkey kong.. LOL

Just got set back a bit from family disputes.. :)

I have plans to add in squash and everything.. I have all the seeds just gotta build up my containers.. hahahahahah..

My front yard is going to look like the Container Mafia.. LMAO!!! :) Oh well Growing is Growing.. :D

Can't wait to see your fruit and veggie garden.. Looking forward to you sharing it with us..

Thanks for swinging in

Moto

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

LOL.. I feel ya buddy.. :) Glad to see you.. Yeah I am bucket/container farmer currently on the land where I live haha :).. Next year I should have me a section fixed up of land to where it can be farmed and I can journal it for everyone properly :D.. Then it's on like donkey kong.. LOL

Just got set back a bit from family disputes.. :)

I have plans to add in squash and everything.. I have all the seeds just gotta build up my containers.. hahahahahah..

My front yard is going to look like the Container Mafia.. LMAO!!! :) Oh well Growing is Growing.. :D

Can't wait to see your fruit and veggie garden.. Looking forward to you sharing it with us..

Thanks for swinging in

Moto
I'm sure yo shit will look good if u planted it in cement. I thought maybe it might be to hot for squash an or cauliflower an broccoli, if it even gets close to 80 all the big leaves wilt till it's back to low 70's, we have already canned 24 hard of strawberry jam, an raspberries' next, my broccoli is already done an pulled her is a pic, I'm just now starting to get buds on my bell peppers, odd because I've pulled a few banana peppers already. Glad u wanna see. Moat anyone I associate with could give a shit about a garden. Lol

WP 20160630 16 46 48 Pro LI
Moto

Moto

I'm sure yo shit will look good if u planted it in cement. I thought maybe it might be to hot for squash an or cauliflower an broccoli, if it even gets close to 80 all the big leaves wilt till it's back to low 70's, we have already canned 24 hard of strawberry jam, an raspberries' next, my broccoli is already done an pulled her is a pic, I'm just now starting to get buds on my bell peppers, odd because I've pulled a few banana peppers already. Glad u wanna see. Moat anyone I associate with could give a shit about a garden. Lol

Lmao... Cement hahahahha.. Yeah the current section I am fixing up is like cement so that is why I got delayed a bit.. Lol it literally is like a flood zone with weeds.. haha.. I will make do though.. :D

I agree a lot of people could careless about a garden.. I am passionate about all growing in general so I get excited seeing pictures like you just shared and being able to talk and help people if I can. :)

Current conditions for my area is roughly 90-100F with 50+ Rh generally at all times.. LOL so yeah I need to get them into bigger containers so I am not having to water so often and bigger and better plants. :)

Looks like you are having a great year.. Thanks for sharing and look forward to more..

OH AND NOM NOM.. Looks like some good food

Moto

Moto

Moto

Morning friends

Been using any extra funds I have on preparing for future.. Thought I would show off some cool tools I got along the way.. :)

Product Link for where I purchased and you will guess what my favorite color is.. HAHA :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097CCSHA

Rain Wand From Clone
Amazon-- LOL

20160702 105846

Don't mind my cool Shoelaces.. LOL.. Also here is a close up

20160702 105839

The wand works amazing.. Easy Slide off and on.. No leaks and makes some bomb watering wand if you have the water pressure.. :) I would recommend to anyone if you have any extra funds.. Little pricey but worth the investment imo..

If anyone doesn't like me doing these just let me know.. I will remove them.. Just trying to share some of the research I have done when shopping

Moto

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Morning friends

Been using any extra funds I have on preparing for future.. Thought I would show off some cool tools I got along the way.. :)

Product Link for where I purchased and you will guess what my favorite color is.. HAHA :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097CCSHA

Rain Wand From Clone
Amazon-- LOL

View attachment 614508

Don't mind my cool Shoelaces.. LOL.. Also here is a close up

View attachment 614511

The wand works amazing.. Easy Slide off and on.. No leaks and makes some bomb watering wand if you have the water pressure.. :) I would recommend to anyone if you have any extra funds.. Little pricey but worth the investment imo..

If anyone doesn't like me doing these just let me know.. I will remove them.. Just trying to share some of the research I have done when shopping

Moto

This is your thread lil bro. You can do what you want :) I for one appreciate you sharing your research. Your garden looks amazing! All plants are beautiful and you have nursed the sick ones back to health famously! :) BOX is the bomb!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Thanks for your support to a good company and someone close to me and others.. :) As you know the stuff is bomb diggity.. LOL Can't wait to see more of your videos/journal.. :D

Hope all your plants are doing well

Don't be working too hard friend.. I know it can be hot out there. ;)

Moto
what is it? An what's the box stuff everyone mentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom