• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Weathering The Storm Continued

Here is some more pictures continued from random tree's and branches down. :D

View attachment 621108

Random pictures from broken branches due to high winds and some color. :)

View attachment 621109

Here is another good picture of some random branches/logs flipped over. :) GO FUNGI GO!

View attachment 621110

Here is more of a close up of previous photo. Hope you enjoy. :)

View attachment 621111

Moto
What is it ?are those junk or good stuff that plants push out after some trauma

Moto

Moto

View attachment 621039
Damn thats a lot on that log

LOL :D hehehehehe

9ad

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Conversation topic rootball moisture I've been keeping the moisture tween 40-60%! For outdoors Now that blooming season is approaching us, what moisture %levels would be ideal to the finish?
@Moto, @Ecompost, @GT21, @oldskol4evr, @420Outlaw, @TrubldBreeze, @Srenots, @Farmingchef,
Eco has told me to let it swing a bit dryer toward the very end to encourage the plant to hurry up. :)

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Weathering The Storm Continued

Here is some more pictures continued from random tree's and branches down. :D

View attachment 621108

Random pictures from broken branches due to high winds and some color. :)

View attachment 621109

Here is another good picture of some random branches/logs flipped over. :) GO FUNGI GO!

View attachment 621110

Here is more of a close up of previous photo. Hope you enjoy. :)

View attachment 621111

Moto
Lots of cool stuff growing there! :D

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

South Carolina or Australia most likely, they are dangerous hot...hehe looks awesome and so healthy !
no i read were some dude up north actually spent many years developing them,,he was a sceintist in the south ,like a consultant and lives i think in main,,i read it on a book mark someone sent me,,just dont remember who or when

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I didn't leave him directly on the plant due to his location. I did however keep him in the same area and it's been raining so hopefully the eggs hatch. I will check after the storms to see if fat boy is still hanging out. Wildlife probably ate his ass already LOL. If not I will snag some more future photographs friend. :D
you better than me,,i kill that ugly bitch,reguardless of good or bad,,i dont like hitch hickers,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

Actually haven't had to do much weed eating. I guess since my dog runs around the containers and me walking around them keeps the grass beat down for the most part. Plus I move them around every so often to help my yard from the containers sitting in one spot. :D Double win hahahahah :)
you dont have excess nitrates mate, loads of N means loads of weeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom