• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

What is it ?are those junk or good stuff that plants push out after some trauma

They are wild mushrooms showing on oak tree branches after the storms I believe. I know in most of the pictures you are seeing Mycellium Fungi web on bottom of branches and in compost etc. That is a great sign since tells me the tree had some fungi life or there would be no sign of mushrooms on any of the branches or land. :)

Anyone know if this is wild watermelon? LOL :D It is near my compost area so probably seeds fell into the dirt at some point. haha Something has been munching on those leaves. NOM NOM

Thorns?
Screenshot 2016 07 31 10 52 30

Hope everyone has a great day I will update some garden photographs off and on today. :D

Moto

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

LOL. Yup haha you practically have no hands from the stickiness. :D looking great over there friend. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see future photo's. :D
Hahaha! I've washed my hands at least a dozen times since I took that pic last night and they still feel a tiny bit sticky and stink to high heaven like skunk. LMFAO :D Good times! :)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

They are wild mushrooms showing on oak tree branches after the storms I believe. I know in most of the pictures you are seeing Mycellium Fungi web on bottom of branches and in compost etc. That is a great sign since tells me the tree had some fungi life or there would be no sign of mushrooms on any of the branches or land. :)

Anyone know if this is wild watermelon? LOL :D It is near my compost area so probably seeds fell into the dirt at some point. haha Something has been munching on those leaves. NOM NOM

Thorns?
View attachment 621182

Hope everyone has a great day I will update some garden photographs off and on today. :D

Moto
Those look like gords, they grow in the desert here but no fruit, indians use them for utensils & stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom