Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
box269

box269

PM here mate before you do, I will give you a code to help out on that :) I wont do it now, it might not work by the time you go to use it LOL. Lets do it when you're ready
Nice bro. Will do. Excited to try something new. And was wanting to go organic. I use fox farms coco loco. Its amended and has castings, guano, lime, perlite, and mycos. Maybe some other shit. Should i use something else or would this be fine?

Moto

Moto

Nice bro. Will do. Excited to try something new. And was wanting to go organic. I use fox farms coco loco. Its amended and has castings, guano, lime, perlite, and mycos. Maybe some other shit. Should i use something else or would this be fine?

Hey bud I can respond on the coco part.. Coco I know eco uses and it works great with the line.. I am currently in Pro-Mix media which is close to same concept.. The plants are blowing me away by growth as noted in photographs.. You will feel the same once those microbes get to work.. I am here to help along with any of my friends.. :D If you have any questions or curious on the products feel free to ask away.. I ask basic questions all the time I just do in pm.. LOL.. Either way thanks for stopping by Box..

Moto

Moto

What up moto. Been busy. Im definately interested in the BOX products. I was wanting to wait until i was out of my current nutes, but dont think i can wait much longer lol. Probably gonna get the whole line up and see whats up. Only hear good things from you guys. Havent taken many pics lately but will try to take some tonight. I always have issues uploading pics from my phone tho. Works with my tablet.

Hell yeah man.. I been busy also so I know the feeling.. Hope life is treating you well and glad to see you are looking into organics.. I know it blowed my mind away coming from synthetic world.. :D

Srenots

Srenots

nope i got you brother, sorry site problems took me away from being my usual attentive self. Back in the game now, and your goods will be dealt with personally by Alan from this point while the outside issues are contained on the site with Checkout2. Did you see a PE101 error? no bother if not, Shopify is a paypal thing mate, much like the usual behavior of such an animal, they drag heals with regards open and fair markets, the otherwise open API is seemingly a not so open API with regards integration of payment gateways outside of Paypal. The roadmap is 2017, by which time we will be living in a magento world of open source and self control from such liabilities as PayPal
Thx brother ~

Srenots

Srenots

Hm, so bfore harvesting a plant, plant another plant in that same pot? then how long before the original plant can be harvested?
That came out all wrong, lol, what I meant to say is how long before plant is harvested do you plant another in that same pot, 1 week before harvest?

Moto

Moto

Oh and Future References when we say BOX a lot of times we are meaning Better Organix (BOX).. LOL not that I don't love your company but you may be confused in places when we are talking about products and you see your name.. LOL :D

Ecompost

Ecompost

what do i need to get to go with just the min,, an still get what is needed is there a like set u can get ,,,or what ???
yes there is a set in the combi pack tab, but base is Root Better, Bio Veg, Bio Floret and K+AMINO is the additive side, you only need base, the rest just gives you increasing levels of control and added diversity, but you can grow any plant on earth using only bio veg mate. How little you buy is up to you, and if you added bio veg as an ACT, 1L would make about 4000L of ACT for under $80.00

Ecompost

Ecompost

nah that will be fine, just stick to your pH advice for that media buddy. If its hydro, I tend to drop to 6.0 lowest, so I dont annihilate my microbes, well the bac sub side anyway. If you need to pH down, use a Citric acid based product, not a Silicate

Moto

Moto

My new friend I got the other day.. I am not the idiot in background buying that poison.. LOL
All I got to say about Monsanto..
Meme2
20160405 131235

Moto

Moto

Here is my bigger of the Better Organix GG4.. It was transplanted into 5 gal of pro mix..

Bio-Balance Media
K-amino
Initiate

Drench Application

Lowest dosage feeding on all of them.. They are loving life.. They will be getting there bio-balance foliar within the next day or so.. :)

Remember any 3 leaf shenanigans is from timer issue.. They are all good now :D..
20160411 171059

Moto

Moto

My Aloe Vera loved some k-Amino in a drench watering.. Will be transplanted into 1 gal when she dries up... She loving life.. You can see I broke off a piece of her for some clones.. :D

Screenshot 2016 04 12 19 50 01

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom