• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Baby Pepper with Baby Strawberries in the background. =) All on Box

You want some killer germination rates. Sprinkle in some Root Better or Myco to get it started early.. Sooner the better =)

20160518 132519

Ecompost

Ecompost

Objective: The research aimed to evaluate the effects of mycorrhizal fungi on seed germination and seedling transplant survival rate of Rhododendron annae to provide references for exploitation and mycorrhizal cultivation of alpine rose. Method: The mixed mycorrhizal fungi isolated from roots of wild Rhododendron annae was inoculated with different matrix. In different coverage treatments, seed germination and seedling transplant survival rate were studied. Result: The results indicated that seed germination of inoculation treatments was earlier than non-inoculation treatment. Germination potential, germination rate, seedling and their transplant survival rate were remarkably increased by inoculation, and the difference was highly significant. The medium for the highest germination potential was humic soil plus pearlite (3:1) covered with pine needle, which germination potential was 39.00% and germination rate was 72.67%. Humic soil inoculation covered with moss enjoyed the maximum seedling survival rate (88.33%) and its transplant survival rate was 82.21%. Conclusion: Mycorrhizal fungi played a significant role in seed germination and transplant of Rhododendron annae. Humic soil plus pearlite (3:1) inoculation covered with pine needle was better in seeding, and humic soil inoculation covered with moss in transplant.

Moto

Moto

Old gg4 up rooted.. Red bell pepper ready to go.. Just clean up section to transplant your plant in.. Root better..

Bio-hydrate and bio-balance media watering since don't have bio-media pro currently.. Let the microbes do the work on rebuilding my media and the fungi acids will break down all the old roots..

20160527 151402

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

That is one super cool picture.. Good seeing you.. We are around we just hang low most times to keep from any drama.. Glad to see you around feel free to blab with us at any time too.. =) Always cool to see a familiar face.
Lol, I just noticed all the hidden animals. Super cool!

Moto

Moto

Some of my testers this year.. Hopefully figure out which I like and what future customers like.. I plan to give away most every bit that is not donated to family to a local community charity ..

If anything I know at least they are getting good nutrition and clean food and that is good enough for me =)

20160525 185604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom