TSD *attempts* autos indoors, winter boredom.

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alwispy

It’s funny before there was any “Legal”grows , growing was just pain illegal. Many have been doing it for years with no further thought. So now that it’s legal we still illegally do it… 🤔 what’s the difference? It is what it is. Have Laws stopped peeps from growing or consuming Cannabis, Nope. It has never worked and History has proven it never will. Power to the People ! ✌️Grow on ! 😎

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

My electric was $125 this month. For my whole house. Gaming computers, playstations, grow lights and all.

I really hope you continue to grow indoors @TSD for our sake 🤣

TSD

TSD

My electric was $125 this month. For my whole house. Gaming computers, playstations, grow lights and all.

I really hope you continue to grow indoors @TSD for our sake 🤣
Listen, I know when to stay in my lane. 🤣
Maybe someday, when I live in a different state, with a newer more efficient house, and have a proper set up.... not fucking autos through lol.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Listen, I know when to stay in my lane. 🤣
Maybe someday, when I live in a different state, with a newer more efficient house, and have a proper set up.... not fucking autos through lol.

do it for the farm, we beg you :)

I heard you can sell feet pics online now maybe run that by the hubby? 👀

steamroller

steamroller

^^ I tried to engage him in his thread. ^^
OIP.nYWtddNup-9qIyNi9_920wHaIP

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

First of all... why would a mouse be reading ANY newspaper? 🤣
Hubby has joked we're gonna have to start an only fans... but wear like, old school wrestling masks so we're incognito... hey you gotta have a niche right? 🤣

reminds me of the only account that I'm subscribed to...hey wait a minute 🤣

damnit @TSD I thought you'd find the mouse thing hilarious

TSD

TSD

Ok @Shaded_One and @steamroller ... I need some assistance. I got my meters and tested some water and the results are as follows:
My tap water:
PH 7.7/ EC 442/ PPM 223

My tap water through a brita
PH 5.8/ EC 428/ PPM 215

Store bought spring water
PH 6.5/ EC 72/ PPM 36

Distilled
PH 5.6/ EC/ 0/ PPM 0

River
Ph 7.7/ EC 98/PPM 48

I really don't want to have to fuck with PHing water if I don't have to. What looks like the best bet here? The store bought spring water? I guess I should test the ph of the nutes next time since I can... What product do you guys use to adjust PH? I've literally only fucked with PH on my hot tub lol.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I don't fucks with pH at all. Want to see my city's water report? Enjoy! :)

A good self buffering medium like ProMix is all ya need in soil when using organics imo 🤙 all the chasing of pH +/- using additives will only give you a severe migraine and hurt your grow (this is all my opinion, not scientific fact)

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just popped in here so I’m really 15 pages behind - but what medium you using ?

And I’m no professor but they say spring water is the worst thing to use , I guess because of the micro nutes idk. I personally mix my tap 50/50 with purified water

Most soil has a buffer and no ph needed

steamroller

steamroller

I don't pH with soil. That is a coco/ hydro thing unless you have issues.
I some do pH and EC with soil, I don't.
That being said to know your numbers as a baseline is valuable.
I would use your tap [ I think you're in good soil ] for watering to start.
I never EC but understand. When you measure you want your base water to be 0 [ again this is hydro].
Some just say that their tap is 0 which in your case would mean to add to whatever level you choose plus 223 for your tap. You want 500EC you mix you ferts until you get 723EC using your tap.
This is my water which really worked pretty well for me in all grows.
pH 7.6 / 350+ TDS
I know if you need to use 'clean water' then you want the distilled or RO.
Before I went full bore with either if I had trouble I would try mixing tap and distilled or RO like Mosh mentioned.
If you have 0 TDS water pour it through your soil to run off and test pH and TDS/EC. Compare [ right down] the pH change and EC/TDS
Those numbers are what your soil only contains so when you add ferts and test the run off you will know what they should add up to.
This way you can see if the plant is using the ferts or they are still in soil.
This is a great help when a plant has issues.
Hopefully after getting baseline numbers you will never need to test again, but if you do you will be able to know what you see and report to us dummies what is going on. 👍

I do none of this. I try to water completely to minimal run off. 😉

TSD

TSD

Yeah I have never messed with PH cause I've never needed to. I only bought the meters to see if the water was way off because this auto is being a pain, but I'm sure that's mostly my fault. @Moshmen the auto is in Ocean Forest. Honestly just want to be done with it and focus on the babies, doubt it's going to amount to anything decent at this point anyway. 7.7 is pretty high though no? Maybe I'll mix tap and something else... whatever, this is gonna be done soon either by harvest or swift death once I'm finally fed up, and the babies will be outside where I definitely do not care about PH.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't pH with soil. That is a coco/ hydro thing unless you have issues.
I some do pH and EC with soil, I don't.
That being said to know your numbers as a baseline is valuable.
I would use your tap [ I think you're in good soil ] for watering to start.
I never EC but understand. When you measure you want your base water to be 0 [ again this is hydro].
Some just say that their tap is 0 which in your case would mean to add to whatever level you choose plus 223 for your tap. You want 500EC you mix you ferts until you get 723EC using your tap.
This is my water which really worked pretty well for me in all grows.
pH 7.6 / 350+ TDS
I know if you need to use 'clean water' then you want the distilled or RO.
Before I went full bore with either if I had trouble I would try mixing tap and distilled or RO like Mosh mentioned.
If you have 0 TDS water pour it through your soil to run off and test pH and TDS/EC. Compare [ right down] the pH change and EC/TDS
Those numbers are what your soil only contains so when you add ferts and test the run off you will know what they should add up to.
This way you can see if the plant is using the ferts or they are still in soil.
This is a great help when a plant has issues.
Hopefully after getting baseline numbers you will never need to test again, but if you do you will be able to know what you see and report to us dummies what is going on. 👍

I do none of this. I try to water completely to minimal run off. 😉
Well said fwiw I don’t do any of it either but I’ve been running sane for years

Top Bottom