Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I might have big updates soon, but for now here's a look at the node spacing and leaf structure of each plant.

#1 Cali Blues - Baby Heuy aka Freak on a leash. New set of leaves looks like a perfect 5 finger, no more duck.

#2 Cali Blues - At this point they look quite different, but flower will really show the potential difference.

#3 Blue Cheese - Was on the top rack, got lightly toasted. Going to keep it one deck for now. She short, but don't like the extra height. I'll sort her out in the coming weeks.

#4 North Thunderfuck - lookin nice.

#5 Bruce Banner #2 - These 2 look like twins. Even down to the one slightly droopy finger.

#6 Bruce Banner #2 - Tall girls.

#7 oops... North Thunderfuck again.

I have sorted the fans out. The spider farmer is oscillating at the ground, and i raised the ac up about 12 inches. I'll tidy the wires and everything else tomorrow.

View attachment 2097557
@Captspaulding cali blues are doing great here as well, whole right side of my tent is packed, my freak (#1) is hanging out of the tent when I open it just nabbed 2 more clones of her she’s showing some major promise 😁

IMG 1675
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

@Captspaulding cali blues are doing great here as well, whole right side of my tent is packed, my freak (#1) is hanging out of the tent when I open it just nabbed 2 more clones of her she’s showing some major promise 😁
Looking really good! The cali blues are vigorous. Got to 6 nodes faster than the rest!

Waiting on the others to catch up before i top at 4th.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Mycos!

Baby blue is still a bit twisted, but i think she's just a late bloomer.

This lil fucker is lookin at me sideways... and she got legs for days. Got some room to fill her 1g with some soil, so she wont be too gangly.

Peach Spice jr sprouted this evening.

Got some rearranging to do. I like the spiderfarmer fan in the root zone, but gonna need to move it once the new girls move in.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Mycos! View attachment 2099829

View attachment 2099861

This lil fucker is lookin at me sideways... and she got legs for days. Got some room to fill her 1g with some soil, so she wont be too gangly.

View attachment 2099862

Peach Spice jr sprouted this evening. View attachment 2099860

Got some rearranging to do. I like the spiderfarmer fan in the root zone, but gonna need to move it once the new girls move in.

View attachment 2099875
Dang man..I'm about to pop a seed becuz of you. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 argh.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Mycos! View attachment 2099829

View attachment 2099861

View attachment 2099862

Peach Spice jr sprouted this evening. View attachment 2099860

View attachment 2099875
Looking happy and healthy don tumble 🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Baby blue is still a weirdo. I'm hopeful she is just going through a phase, and will grow into a respectable young plant.

Lil fucker's tall. Got her better positioned under the light, and I like the cut of her jib. She's a real straight shooter.

Peach Spice is coming out like a rocket. Still a shorty, but she went in the dirt a day late. I think she'll be a vigorous one. Big ol cotyledons. Maybe because she is such a fresh seed.

The tent has been staying 73-75f during the day. Sunrises at 6am and sets at 12am. Gets down to about 67f at night.
Still planning a bit, but i like having the spider farmer fan under this shelf. The bleachers can be set as 2 or 3 decks. Repositioned the legs so it fits and locks in nicely. I think i know who want's to be in the nosebleeds and who wants to be field level...but they have a few days before anyone moves.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I'm moving the babies into the tent. Peach Spice and Lil fucker are happy... Baby Blue is still acting like an idiot so i'll move her in next week whether she likes it or not. .

I got an idea from something @Pilted posted about a sun screen he built in his tent... i cut a square of this shade cloth and attached it to the front wall of the tent. The cloth is rated at 30% light reduction, so i will keep an eye and see how they do.

Left to right: peach spice and lil fucker.

View of the other girls from over the fence:

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I'm moving the babies into the tent. Peach Spice and Lil fucker are happy... Baby Blue is still acting like an idiot so i'll move her in next week whether she likes it or not. .

I got an idea from something @Pilted posted about a sun screen he built in his tent... i cut a square of this shade cloth and attached it to the front wall of the tent. The cloth is rated at 30% light reduction, so i will keep an eye and see how they do.

View attachment 2101563
View attachment 2101564

View attachment 2101565
looking nice bro the little one the bluecheese👍, the first right looks mean too is that the bruce banner.

Bilber

Bilber

View attachment 2101563
View attachment 2101564

View attachment 2101565
Great idea.....Pilted should give that tip in cannas thread about grow tips....

I've used it before under my Mh....works great....

The Peach spice.....sounds very pleasing.....

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

looking nice bro the little one the bluecheese👍, the first right looks mean too is that the bruce banner.
Yup! The Banner Sisters are shaping up to be the biggest of the bunch. The one you mentioned is already developing a nice trunk. Almost 5mm (0.2')

I should have listed the lineup of that other picture.
Starting top left to right:
Bruce Banner #2 the 2nd, Freak on a leash, Bruce Banner #2 the 1st

North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, Blue Cheese

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Great idea.....Pilted should give that tip in cannas thread about grow tips....

I've used it before under my Mh....works great....

The Peach spice.....sounds very pleasing.....
Thanks, and i agree. Definitely a great tip.

The peach spice is a pheno of the durban poison i grew last round. Has a distinct peach smell on top of a spice market. As it cures it leans more towards the spice market. Flavor is a bit sweet a bit spice walkin in a pine forest.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks, and i agree. Definitely a great tip.

The peach spice is a pheno of the durban poison i grew last round. Has a distinct peach smell on top of a spice market. As it cures it leans more towards the spice market. Flavor is a bit sweet a bit spice walkin in a pine forest.
She was hit by the durban poison #2. That one had a much more "breakfast sausage" terp profile. Interested to see the results. Lol i need to pheno hunt through all the beans, but that will take some time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yup! The Banner Sisters are shaping up to be the biggest of the bunch. The one you mentioned is already developing a nice trunk. Almost 5mm (0.2')
View attachment 2101641
View attachment 2101648

I should have listed the lineup of that other picture.
Starting top left to right:
Bruce Banner #2 the 2nd, Freak on a leash, Bruce Banner #2 the 1st

North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, Blue Cheese
Holy shit man, the progress you have made is a sight to behold brother. Looks great! 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom