Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Little update:

Made a stronger base for the upper deck of the bleachers. Used a bit of 2x4 i had layin around and bolted it down with a few screws and way too many washers.

Test fit while i see what else i have for the lower deck.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I might have big updates soon, but for now here's a look at the node spacing and leaf structure of each plant.

#1 Cali Blues - Baby Heuy aka Freak on a leash. New set of leaves looks like a perfect 5 finger, no more duck.

#2 Cali Blues - At this point they look quite different, but flower will really show the potential difference.

#3 Blue Cheese - Was on the top rack, got lightly toasted. Going to keep it one deck for now. She short, but don't like the extra height. I'll sort her out in the coming weeks.

#4 North Thunderfuck - lookin nice.

#5 Bruce Banner #2 - These 2 look like twins. Even down to the one slightly droopy finger.

#6 Bruce Banner #2 - Tall girls.

#7 oops... North Thunderfuck again.

I have sorted the fans out. The spider farmer is oscillating at the ground, and i raised the ac up about 12 inches. I'll tidy the wires and everything else tomorrow.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I might have big updates soon, but for now here's a look at the node spacing and leaf structure of each plant.

#1 Cali Blues - Baby Heuy aka Freak on a leash. New set of leaves looks like a perfect 5 finger, no more duck.

#2 Cali Blues - At this point they look quite different, but flower will really show the potential difference.

#3 Blue Cheese - Was on the top rack, got lightly toasted. Going to keep it one deck for now. She short, but don't like the extra height. I'll sort her out in the coming weeks.

#4 North Thunderfuck - lookin nice.

#5 Bruce Banner #2 - These 2 look like twins. Even down to the one slightly droopy finger.

#6 Bruce Banner #2 - Tall girls.

#7 oops... North Thunderfuck again.

I have sorted the fans out. The spider farmer is oscillating at the ground, and i raised the ac up about 12 inches. I'll tidy the wires and everything else tomorrow.

View attachment 2097557
plants looking nice bro,bc has that nice dark bb look to already.👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

After I saw that discussion on Bilber's thread about light tapering and Gnick posted this awesome chart from worlds strongest strains detailing the gradual light hour reduction it got me thinkin'. I've been down the "mimic nature" rabbit hole many times before... and I dove down it again.

Today, I enabled the "sunrise/sunset" feature on my light controller. I set it to gradually "rise" to 40% over 30 mins and then "set" for another 30mins to dark. I'm at 18/6 so I might just lengthen @GNick55's schedule by an extra 4 days.

Not many updates plant wise, but I have decided that even though Baby Huey's new node doesn't have that duckfoot mutation I'm still gonna call her Freak on a leash.

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
After I saw that discussion on Bilber's thread about light tapering and Gnick posted this awesome chart from worlds strongest strains detailing the gradual light hour reduction it got me thinkin'. I've been down the "mimic nature" rabbit hole many times before... and I dove down it again.

Today, I enabled the "sunrise/sunset" feature on my light controller. I set it to gradually "rise" to 40% over 30 mins and then "set" for another 30mins to dark. I'm at 18/6 so I might just lengthen @GNick55's schedule by an extra 4 days.

Not many updates plant wise, but I have decided that even though Baby Huey's new node doesn't have that duckfoot mutation I'm still gonna call her Freak on a leash.

View attachment 2098772View attachment 2098774
I try to mimic what I've learned growing outdoors to growing indoors. There's so many interesting experiments to try! 😃 looking good my friend. Luscious 😋

Bilber

Bilber

View attachment 2098777

View attachment 2098772View attachment 2098774
The controllers have a sunrise/ sunset switch on them....?!?!

That is a cool feature.....

Someday maybe......

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I just dropped some big news on the seedling thread... 2 babies sprouted!

I've been going back and forth about the extra room in the tent, and the fact that I have 2 Bruce Banner, 2 Cali Blues, and one one each of the North Thunderfuck and Blue Cheese....and also 8 sounds better than 6.

So, I sprouted another NT and a BC! They aren't in the tent yet, but I'll move them in later this week or next.

Little Fucker:

Baby Blue:
20240108 112537

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I just dropped some big news on the seedling thread... 2 babies sprouted!

I've been going back and forth about the extra room in the tent, and the fact that I have 2 Bruce Banner, 2 Cali Blues, and one one each of the North Thunderfuck and Blue Cheese....and also 8 sounds better than 6.

So, I sprouted another NT and a BC! They aren't in the tent yet, but I'll move them in later this week or next.

Little Fucker:
View attachment 2098949

Baby Blue:
View attachment 2098950
😆 just noticed your names. So special. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Top Bottom