Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have Spotify, so will check out your playlist! You are just the first person I’ve ever seen mention mandrill! LOL! God, I wish I had all the albums I paid for back in the day! But tweakers don’t tend to accumulate keepsakes! Music and dogs! Got to have them! Saw Sabbath at Winterland back in the early 70s! Love Santana! Take it easy man!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I have Spotify, so will check out your playlist! You are just the first person I’ve ever seen mention mandrill! LOL! God, I wish I had all the albums I paid for back in the day! But tweakers don’t tend to accumulate keepsakes! Music and dogs! Got to have them! Saw Sabbath at Winterland back in the early 70s! Love Santana! Take it easy man!
Shit, chucky. You just made a new best fan.

Lol don't even make me think about the music i have lost to time, water, and downright despicable people!

I bet that was an amazing show. A great time for music in general. I appreciate you checking in and the well wishes!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah! I think the issue is with the oscillating mechanism on this one. The fan is relatively quiet when set straight.

I might tinker with it after this run, but honestly the noise isn't too bad.

Thanks for checking my thread out! Appreciate the feedback
Noise isn’t to bad 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 your a funny man Tumble haven’t stopped it’s guts in yet then😂

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello Farmers,

I'm going to be doing things a bit differently this time. I have 6 seedlings (just hitting veg now), 4 different strains in the Mobile Marijuana Unit. More plants... and More Strains.... Less problems? That doesn't sound right, but I like the way it sounds so I'm going to roll with it.

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
2x Cali Blues bred by @Captspaulding
1x Blue Cheese - RQS
1x North Thunderfuck - RQS

They were all put into the 1g plastic pots on 12/14/2023.

Soil - Fertilome Ultimate Potting mix and maybe 25% perlite.
Nutes - Fox Farm. So far they only had a tsp of cal mag in 1 g of water. 250ml each pot. will give details on nutes and feeding as we go along if anything changes.
Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'​
Light= AC infinity 2x2 100w​
Inline exhaust fan= 4" AC Infinity
Oscillating fan= 6" AC Infinity and 6" Spider Farmer
CO2 = Exhale bag​
Carbon filter = 4"​
Humidifier = Cloudforge T3​

I have to start this by giving a shout out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the awesome giveaways and supporting the community! I won the clip on fan, and I gotta say it is super quiet... I know all the fans say they are quiet, but look at this vs. my ac infinity.
This video shows the Spider Farmer fan at 1 then crank it to the max:

View attachment 2096390

Now the AC Infinity... The fan motor itself isn't loud, but there is a crazy loud clicking during oscillation. Anyone else experience this?
Here is is at 1:
View attachment 2096409

And here it is cranked to 10:

View attachment 2096413

Here are the plants! With the different strains and different potentially different heights i decided to build this little wire bleacher stand. Will update the frame a bit when I check my scrap pile and find some pieces to build it.

Left to right.
Top row: Cali Blues - Blue Cheese
Middle row: Cali Blues - Bruce Banner #2
Bottom row: North Thunderfuck - Bruce Banner #2
View attachment 2096417
Hope to get more pictures of the clamp fan. Look forward to your final harvest

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello Farmers,

I'm going to be doing things a bit differently this time. I have 6 seedlings (just hitting veg now), 4 different strains in the Mobile Marijuana Unit. More plants... and More Strains.... Less problems? That doesn't sound right, but I like the way it sounds so I'm going to roll with it.

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
1x Blue Cheese - RQS

Nutes - Fox Farm. So far they only had a tsp of cal mag in 1 g of water. 250ml each pot. will give details on nutes and feeding as we go along if anything changes.
Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'​
CO2 = Exhale bag​
Carbon filter = 4"​

I have to start this by giving a shout out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the awesome giveaways and supporting the community! I won the clip on fan, and I gotta say it is super quiet... I know all the fans say they are quiet, but look at this vs. my ac infinity.

View attachment 2096390

Now the AC Infinity... The fan motor itself isn't loud, but there is a crazy loud clicking during oscillation. Anyone else experience this?
Here is is at 1:
View attachment 2096409

View attachment 2096413

Here are the plants! With the different strains and different potentially different heights i decided to build this little wire bleacher stand. Will update the frame a bit when I check my scrap pile and find some pieces to build it.

Left to right.
View attachment 2096417
Hope to get more pictures of the clamp fan. Look forward to your final harvest

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello Farmers,

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
1x Blue Cheese - RQS

Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'​
CO2 = Exhale bag​
Carbon filter = 4"​

View attachment 2096390

Here is is at 1:
View attachment 2096409

View attachment 2096413

Left to right.
View attachment 2096417
Hope to get more pictures of the clip-on fan. Look forward to your final harvest

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hope to get more pictures of the clip-on fan. Look forward to your final harvest
Had this one lined up for yesterday.

Did some rearranging yesterday. @SpiderFarmerLED fan is pulling air under all my plants.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Gave them all a good cleaning, the tent too, yesterday.

Still trying to figure out the individual tastes of these girls. Taking notes on each of them in the recipe book. Gave them all a little lighter on the veg nutes The other day.

-The Calis like it a little lighter it seems. Surprised me a bit since they are a a wekk older than the rest.
-The Banners definitely need a bit more. Girthy girls.
-Thunderfuck, isn't Thunderfucked yet. No creepy crawlers found, but the "bites" are stopped.. so.. confused.
-Blue Cheese takes whatever i give her happily... except a little extra light. She is short and stout, and her leaves already have a bit "funk" upon MY initial taste test.

I will get some new pictures of the plants later today.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Mama banner is fast. After taking the cut, all the nodes exploded. We will see what happens with the clone experiment. I think this time next week she'll be a beast.

-Cali Mother: she is doing nicely. Once I give her what she wants I think I can do her lineage some justice.

-Banner sister: Not as girthy as her sister, but she is sturdy. Quick growth too.

-Thunderfuck: She growin'. I think in spite of what I do to her.

-Blue Cheese- i was trying to keep the heights close with the chop.. but i shoulda chopped her lower and added her to the experiment. Her inter-nodal growth was tiny, but exploded as soon as she was topped.

-Cali sister: Fuck, I missed my FIM? I think so.. I will see as it grows a bit more...

No nubs on the clones yet.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Definitely! I'm going to try to take at least 1 clone from each of them before i flip them to flower. Playing the long game with this one lol
Yeh man, always worth it sometimes the reveg fails, so kinda Good to have a backup plant. I got 2 different ones of the cali blues i popped yet to try them though. Im getting some nice fruit smell of the one i have. almost a blackberry/blueberry smell with a sherbet background.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yeh man, always worth it sometimes the reveg fails, so kinda Good to have a backup plant. I got 2 different ones of the cali blues i popped yet to try them though. Im getting some nice fruit smell of the one i have. almost a blackberry/blueberry smell with a sherbet background.
Your girls are glorious. Haha between you and capt, and mike, the bar is set high! I've been hearing the terps are wild. I'm excited.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well at least I got what I intended there! Stoked you are gonna run some more.
Those bbogs are a parent to blue dream I snatched in some deconstruction at one point, and they are winning the stank war atm.
Awesome y’all! Capt loves y’all!
I speak in third person terms now 🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Your girls are glorious. Haha between you and capt, and mike, the bar is set high! I've been hearing the terps are wild. I'm excited.
Yeh its one them, kinda hard to describe ive been smelling it man thinking ,ive smelled that somewhere before. Then a kinda got it Almost a blackberry with a blueberry sweet sherbet. Could smell different though once dry. Im sure they be some awesome ones so far they look terpy man.

Top Bottom