Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Got some testing to do. The @SpiderFarmerLED fan has its own tent now..

Only have some test carrots in there so far. The tent is a funky color... but it has some serious overlap behind every zip so i doubt it'll have any light leaks.

Going to need a real light for it. Still researching.. and saving up lol

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Well... i bit the bullet. Chopped. So she is a little behind the others on the topping date, but.. oh well. Fed them all yesterday. Some cal-mag, big bloom, and grow big. I think I got the water/juice ratio down for all of them.

Here is cali-blues #2 right after topping.
View attachment 2117166
Wait...I never seen mine bubble like thar. Is that aloe or water or from the plant? I imagine this is a stupid question but would it hurt to put aloe ON the topping bit itself?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wait...I never seen mine bubble like thar. Is that aloe or water or from the plant? I imagine this is a stupid question but would it hurt to put aloe ON the topping bit itself?
I didn't put anything on it, but I did notice that too! I watered her less than 18hrs before that. So maybe she is just full of cannablood? Lol i dont know.

I know real aloe is a rooting agent.. lol wouldnt happen, but it would be wild if she started rooting at the top...

I'd put her on the side. Would be really cool to do a raft style bonsai with it. Lol each cola on the plant would be rooted maybe. 🤔

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I didn't put anything on it, but I did notice that too! I watered her less than 18hrs before that. So maybe she is just full of cannablood? Lol i dont know.

I know real aloe is a rooting agent.. lol wouldnt happen, but it would be wild if she started rooting at the top...

I'd put her on the side. Would be really cool to do a raft style bonsai with it. Lol each cola on the plant would be rooted maybe. 🤔
😆 some more experiments to try! Lmk if you do any of em to see...I might try some aloe myself. But that is an awesome pic! 👌 perfect timing to capture that moment of ooze.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
We got roots on the cali clone!

View attachment 2117211

None on the banner, but i expect them to take a bit longer. They were the tops, and that banner trunk was THICK.

I appreciate all of the expert advice from everyone.
Bro a homie sent me a pic of his banner in veg….peep it is a beastly as I remember 🤡

IMG 6157
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Attempting to super crop the banner mama. Let's see what happens.

They all doing ok.. but i'm not sure if it' them, or I, that needs to get their acts together... i think their different feed preferences are almost there. Just a bit more tweakin the ratio.

The bluecheese has a well developed palate.. she'll eat anything (except light, she like a bit less of that.. go figure).. the others are a bit more picky.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

View attachment 2117878

They all doing ok.. but i'm not sure if it' them, or I, that needs to get their acts together... i think their different feed preferences are almost there. Just a bit more tweakin the ratio.

The bluecheese has a well developed palate.. she'll eat anything (except light, she like a bit less of that.. go figure).. the others are a bit more picky.
View attachment 2117881
Looking good tumble 👍

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

View attachment 2117878

View attachment 2117881
Breaking necks is fun👌💪💪💪

Latest posts

Top Bottom