Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

normally just do the one at a time like this tumble, if im doin alot though i use the root cube trays as it stands them up in the tray. using these 1 pots never fails bro they mainly always root. i do need i proper one like yours though gota try make one. wonder if the root riot cubes would fit in the top of your cloner that should get them going great i think.
View attachment 2140027
I like that. Nice healthy soil roots from the start. Are the root cubes really cubes? I drilled the top of this bucket with 2" (5cm) hole saw. It fits net pots, but I just put the plug in and cut the bottom of the net pot off. I bet if root riot makes a round option it might fit. I heard people say roots in 3 days with those cubes.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I like that. Nice healthy soil roots from the start. Are the root cubes really cubes? I drilled the top of this bucket with 2" (5cm) hole saw. It fits net pots, but I just put the plug in and cut the bottom of the net pot off. I bet if root riot makes a round option it might fit. I heard people say roots in 3 days with those cubes.
Cubes

yeh there good bro there like this size there probably a bit small, if could make the holes that size though that should work great. they do have the rockwool cubes in bigger sizes.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Little update from the mother tent. Lots of snips need to be snipped. That is in the works. 3 out of the 4 original clones are potted up. Still dialing it in.

The mothers are still in 1gs. Been slow rolling them while i experiment with cloning.

Back row: Banner #2 (1) Cali Blues (2) Banner #2 (2)

Front row: North Thunderfuck, Bluecheese, Cali Blues (1)

Look from underneath the North Thunderfuck

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Some big updates. Got branches selected from North Thunderfuck, Banner #2 (the second), and both cali-blues. My Blue Cheese is short and stout. There are 2 potential branches I would take, but they are still pretty short. 3-4 nodes each, but the longer one is only about 4.5" (11.5cm). Might give them another week, or see how I feel when the cloner is ready tomorrow. I decided to give it an overnight run with my sanisolution (bleach and water)... Once all of that is done.. time to start poppin'. Pictures and more updates on that tomorrow.

Here is what's going on under the SF1000evo with the 6" Spider fan:
View attachment 2133447

The ladies getting a bit bent outta shape:
View attachment 2133443
Bubblegum sherb (Snake):View attachment 2133448View attachment 2133449
Bubblegum Sherb (topped):
View attachment 2133451View attachment 2133450

Carrots lookin' good:
View attachment 2133456
Good pictures!!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So... as we all should have guessed.. the "powers that be" love throwing a wrench into my plans. Trying to make me work harder I guess.

Both tents and my clone box are dark.... a tree took out some power lines at about 10pm last night. Honestly looks like I'm the only house on the block affected.. guess I'm just lucky.

The thunderfuck that was in the cloner got an immediate transplant and put in some dirt. I took all the little pots and have them lined up in windows getting a bit of sun. The mother pots are a bit more difficult with the tallest Banner being almost 40inches tall.

Now I wait for the power company, and hope for the best.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Sorry to hear that Tumble......all around us lost power.....so much for the 8" of snow they were calling for....
That sucks! Where is our tax money going if it isn't fixing our infrastructure!?

Fingers crossed the power comes back before the sun goes down.. haha my plants might just decide to flip regardless of my plans!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Got me thinking i should get a solar backup kit.

Haha l was struggling to repot that North Thunderfuck clone last night
Sucks to lose power, here where I’m at it happens more than I’d like. Right now I do have solar that runs all of my hot water heating but plan on converting my whole roof to power the house and grow room. The wind and rain here are always knocking out the power, and I’ve about had it. Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate power loss and hope it gets restored soon man!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Sucks to lose power, here where I’m at it happens more than I’d like. Right now I do have solar that runs all of my hot water heating but plan on converting my whole roof to power the house and grow room. The wind and rain here are always knocking out the power, and I’ve about had it. Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate power loss and hope it gets restored soon man!
Thanks Schwifty! Appreciate it! They are estimating it should be back up in an hour... but they have texted me that every time their estimate is wrong for the last 12 hrs..

I might pick your brain when i bite the bullet on solar.

Top Bottom