Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

For all of you following along... you know what's up.. i got side tracked and pulled into some less exciting stuff.. still no clones. In other news, look at them pistils on the North Thunderfuck!

I've mentioned before how the Cali Blues is always the first to root when cut and she roots like a beast... I shouldn't be surprised she pops roots out her trunk just for fun

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Here's something from the morning "jazz"

Two plants left to cut (right side of tent, if that isnt obvious).. although, I'm starting to think I should have cut all the tops of that North Thunderfuck in the back left. 3 of the 4 uncut branches straightened right up and are a bit uneven.

I upgraded the old reptile humidifier. Should have done it before, but now I had a reason. I picked up one of the @SpiderFarmerLED humidifiers. 6L capacity which is nice since I hate refilling humis. Also, check out the spliter on the hose. I'm running it to the spider tent and the clone dome.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That’s badass!!
Yeah I have been waiting to set mine up. It’ll get thrown in the drying area medi of oct. Only a small window when it’s needed.
The interface is nice on it. Kinda been chomping at the bit to break it out…..

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yeah I have been waiting to set mine up. It’ll get thrown in the drying area medi of oct. Only a small window when it’s needed.
The interface is nice on it. Kinda been chomping at the bit to break it out…..
It's definitely user friendly, and the big tank is sweet.

Small window but such a crucial piece of equipment. I really like the split hose! Might have to add it to the wish list😁
Split hose is definitely an awesome feature! It's a power house too. I have the probe in the tent set to 60%, but since the clone dome is tiny compared it gets to +90%.

Thanks for supporting the Spider Farmer 6L Cool Mist Humidifier. 😘
Thanks for supplying high quality equipment!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Split hose is definitely an awesome feature! It's a power house too. I have the probe in the tent set to 60%, but since the clone dome is tiny compared it gets to +90%.
yeah I really like that double hose, you could totally get moisture all over a room or split it into two different spots! Super cool idea. Im seriously thinking about adding this to the list of NEEDS for : )

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

No nubs yet.. or none than I can see. Can't really tell with the cubes until they start burstin out of the cube I guess.

Part of me thinks I should just cut these last two and stick them in cubes. If you saw my post in the trainwrack about knocking 2 over in the middle of the night and them gettin bent... they straightened right up.... kinda

Latest posts

Top Bottom