Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

First signs of the Clonex addition speeding things up... we got some nubs:

North Thunderfuck from @RoyalQueenSeeds first to root, but I did take her cuts first so the experiment is a little bit unbalanced.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

they allways root that bit better aswel tumble, i do it to. so it holds the gel in the plug if that makes sense.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup bud nt looking nice tumble, the little bit you left on the bottom of the cutting there all ways works good as like a anchor sort of.👍
Thanks, cheese! I was hoping i wasn't fucking it up with that! I had that same thought. I was hoping it would hook it into the soil a bit.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thanks, cheese! I was hoping i wasn't fucking it up with that! I had that same thought. I was hoping it would hook it into the soil a bit.
yeh it allways works good man, good stuff👍 cant wait to see the cali blues and blue cheese popping bud, sure they should root up nice to. the ones i clones rooted no problem cold and all🥶😅

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh it allways works good man, good stuff👍 cant wait to see the cali blues and blue cheese popping bud, sure they should root up nice to. the ones i clones rooted no problem cold and all🥶😅
Nice! I'm excited to see how they all flower. Everywhere i see the cali blues, people have them lookin amazing. The Bluecheese has been pungent since early veg. Get hit in the face when i open the tent in the morning. Haha going to be fun when she hits flower.

Once all these cuts root i'll have multiple clones of each mother. Then I will flip the mother tent.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Nice! I'm excited to see how they all flower. Everywhere i see the cali blues, people have them lookin amazing. The Bluecheese has been pungent since early veg. Get hit in the face when i open the tent in the morning. Haha going to be fun when she hits flower.

Once all these cuts root i'll have multiple clones of each mother. Then I will flip the mother tent.
nice man, that sounds familiar, for a while now ive been getting that stink in the veg room😁 ill be popping some them dp soon tumble ill post some pics up.👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

nice man, that sounds familiar, for a while now ive been getting that stink in the veg room😁 ill be popping some them dp soon tumble ill post some pics up.👍
I believe it! Your plants look like they REEK in the best way possible.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they do in your climate. Probably going to bring out some interesting stuff

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I believe it! Your plants look like they REEK in the best way possible.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they do in your climate. Probably going to bring out some interesting stuff
yeh certainly bud ive, been doing some research on them and there good for high humidity climates, so they should do awesome tumble👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Lots of roots! Cheese, I was surprised to see the roots growing from both the "anchor" points.
View attachment 2156121

I won't Double post all the pics. I just did a breakdown on the VEG thread:
Post in thread 'Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/y...hare-your-pre-flower-prep.150697/post-3106028
awesome bro, good stuff👍 im gonna try this every time from now on see if the clones root faster.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

awesome bro, good stuff👍 im gonna try this every time from now on see if the clones root faster.
Do you use a rooting gel everytime? I used clonex gel this time around. It seems to be about half the normal time for me.

Haha i was very surprised to see the roots coming out of the petiole where i cut the leaf. Pretty cool stuff.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Do you use a rooting gel everytime? I used clonex gel this time around. It seems to be about half the normal time for me.

Haha i was very surprised to see the roots coming out of the petiole where i cut the leaf. Pretty cool stuff.
mainly bro but sometimes i dont use it, only when doing quite a few the ones i put outdoor last week i used no gel. so it should be interesting to see if they root. then ill try some with gel if they dont 😁. but yeh way harder without.

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

mainly bro but sometimes i dont use it, only when doing quite a few the ones i put outdoor last week i used no gel. so it should be interesting to see if they root. then ill try some with get if they dont 😁. but yeh way harder without.
I get that. I got faith bro. Before I picked up the rooting hormone, I had roots on 100% of cuts with tap water.

I think I might keep using this gel... at least until the 100ml tube is empty. Seems to do what i wanted in terms of speed.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I get that. I got faith bro. Before I picked up the rooting hormone, I had roots on 100% of cuts with tap water.

I think I might keep using this gel... at least until the 100ml tube is empty. Seems to do what i wanted in terms of speed.
yeh it accelerates the rooting tumble im sure, mine clone faster to with it. 👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Awesome stuff Tumble!! The setup you have is awesome!!
Thanks, bilber! It's all a bit DIY, but i'm making it work! The bucket cloner is my first attemptat hydroponics/aeroponics, your thread has been making me want to try my hand at the Kratky style. Cool stuff.

Haha i've already promised cuts to some friends, because i'm going to have too many. I just kept cutting to even out the canopy in the mother tent... not realizing I am limited in space, and may just have to put some clones in the windowsill

Top Bottom