Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

No worries! It’ll be fucking folks up Alaska style In no time 😂
🤣🤣 yeah, she a beast. Pretty sure i could put these bitches on a rocket to the sun and they'd come back smellin funkier.

I'm going to start telling myself that my negligence is intended... Just toughening them up a bit.

Haha I also potted the last of the clones last night. If any that have been relegated to the window don't make it... they don't pass the test

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thats a great thought! Always thought that the kush plants did better in my area because of the lineage. But then again lots of strains do well in my area. I know it can get a little warm for some strains to want to do their thing so they sleep during the afternoons lol.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thats a great thought! Always thought that the kush plants did better in my area because of the lineage. But then again lots of strains do well in my area. I know it can get a little warm for some strains to want to do their thing so they sleep during the afternoons lol.
Genetics definitely have something to do with it. Gotta have that "hardy" gene 🤣.

I think with enough beans, and enough patience, you could grow any strain anywhere.*

*i have no scientific backing for these claims

lenhug

lenhug

Thought you were talking about me for a moment. I do love a snooze in the afternoon sun. 😄

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Genetics definitely have something to do with it. Gotta have that "hardy" gene 🤣.

I think with enough beans, and enough patience, you could grow any strain anywhere.*

*i have no scientific backing for these claims
Where we’re going we don’t need science! I’m with you on any strain anywhere ( also have zero scientific data backing this claim). 🤷‍♂️😂

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Im giving a better read through promise lol, somehow i got confused and didnt realize it wasnt a new thread and replied to a concern on the OP lmao.
Haha did you experience the same? The manufacturer did right by the consumer and offered free upgrades. If you bought a gen 1, from any retailer, they will send you a gen 2.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Haha did you experience the same? The manufacturer did right by the consumer and offered free upgrades. If you bought a gen 1, from any retailer, they will send you a gen 2.
I was replying to the click noise on the fan and explaining what causes that on oscillating fan mechanisms because im a nerd lol.

Im actually reading backwards through the thread while doing a couple other things too, i may not have context to understand that question yet lmfao. But probably not, i use cheap junk for the most part. Im a highly frugal cheapskate

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well, just got back and they are all lookin fine.. a couple of the smaller clones are a bit drooped, but nothing keeled over..

The clone dome: all potted up

The spider tent:

7 fingers on the Cali Blue (#1) clone:

Airflow makes the hairs grow: 🔫

The Mother tent:

Looks like a few of the older ugly lowers crisped up/fell off.. not too upset

North Thunderfuck.. guns blazing 🔫 🔫 🔫 . Lots of pistils

The rest are showing too... just not as bushy

BB22

BB22

Thanks lenhug! Appreciate that. I had a feeling I was worrying over nothing yesterday. Here are 4 of the 9 clones waiting to go to their forever home. Haha guess they coulda been backups if need be. They all seem to be enjoying the filtered sun. View attachment 2168194

I've been installing interior trim on high homes for a minute.

What you got there is a sill with an apron. I can’t tell if they put returns on it but the painters mailed it in ✌️🤪🤓

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Well, just got back and they are all lookin fine.. a couple of the smaller clones are a bit drooped, but nothing keeled over..

The clone dome: all potted up
View attachment 2168149

The spider tent:
View attachment 2168152
7 fingers on the Cali Blue (#1) clone:
View attachment 2168153

Airflow makes the hairs grow: 🔫

View attachment 2168160
View attachment 2168161

The Mother tent:

View attachment 2168163View attachment 2168162
Looks like a few of the older ugly lowers crisped up/fell off.. not too upset

North Thunderfuck.. guns blazing 🔫 🔫 🔫 . Lots of pistils
View attachment 2168165
View attachment 2168167
View attachment 2168168

The rest are showing too... just not as bushy
View attachment 2168169
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom