Your feed is:
15-20mL/gal Pure Blend Grow/Bloom Accordingly
Liquid Karma
Superthrive

Your soil is:
Roots Organic
Perlite
Hydroton

Feed, Tea, Feed, stop extreme two weeks into flowering.

And by normal watering, you mean any time you would be watering you either use the feed or the tea?

Why the hydroton?

Is the only change between grow and bloom the Pure Blend and Extreme Blend?

For your coco grow, are you using just CNS17 all the way through?
Why not perlite instead of hydroton?
Are your drip lines leading straight into the soil?

Sorry lotsa questions! Just really trying to get myself started off on the right foot this go around, I'm doing both soil and coco as well.

turbo14

turbo14

jak- Yup, Schedule is Feed, Tea, Feed.

I had hydroton laying around so I added it for more aeration. I also dig chunky perlite for soil crops.

Yup, the only real difference is the base and drop the extreme after week 2. I also add hydroplex, General Organics Cal Mag, and Kool Bloom Powder 1/4 dose on the last 2 weeks before flush.

For Coco I use CNS 17 Grow, Bloom, and Ripe. Really good base for cheap. I also add hydroplex, Pro Tekt Silica, and Kool Bloom Powder.

Drip lines are ran through drip stakes 3-per 7 gallon plant.

Great lookin room! I'm in...

Thanks for coming by doc

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

thanks for the response mayne, your coco is lookin great!

Thanks brotha!

Just got a load of goodies. A pallet of 18" Wall Fans, Poly, 250 6' Stakes, and a Titan Helios 14 (24) lighting controller that has battery back up.

All the ducting and the can fans are gonna be installed tomorrow. Also going to make tomato cages and get these babies spread out.

Sparky's are showing up tomorrow as well to wire the rest of the spot up :)

The entire room will be flipped Sunday.

Only thing left to do is get the 8 Burner C02 piped directly into the natural gas, which I will have someone do so I don't blow up.

On You're Mark, Get Set, Grow!

Now, let's blow shit up.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

Bro you are killin it. Fuck I can't wait to get to Co. -SE

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Let's get right into it:)

(20) 1000w HPS Lights

(60) 20 Gallon Smart Pots

What's in those pots?

• Fire Grapes
  • ECSD X Chemdog D
  • Cat Piss Romulan
  • Pink Bubble Romulan
  • Pre-98 Bubba Kush
  • ECSD
  • Chemdog 91
  • Chemdog #4
  • Humboldt
  • Blackberry Kush
  • Brain OG
  • GOD OG
  • Dutch Passion White Widow
  • A-Train
  • Power Kush
  • Qrazy Train
  • Qrazy Russian
  • ECSD X Sour Brother
  • Sour Brother
  • Sour Queen
  • Special Queen
  • Ken's Grandaddy Purps
  • ECSD X Casey Jones
  • Grape Ape
  • Purple Urkle
  • Chemmy Jones
  • OG Chem
  • W.W. x Blueberry OG
  • Critical Kush
  • Grape Stomper
  • South Platte Stomper
  • Maui
  • Pinnapple Chunk
  • Granddoggy Purps
  • Sour Diesel
  • Chem SD x SD
  • Greatest Strain in the World
  • Strawberry Diesel x C99
Some other's that I am probably forgetting. :)

Everything is vegged for 10 weeks then flipped.

Everything is being fed PBP Grow, Protekt Silica, Liquid Karma, Superthrive, Age Old Fish and Seaweed, Great White, General Organics Cal Mag, and lots of molasses.

Feed, Feed, Karma repeat.
Dude+Abides.jpg

Good Vibes.

turbo

View attachment 262192

turbo14

turbo14

Hangin the rest of the duct and firing on all cylinders by the end of the day!

The new Titan Helios 14 are whats up. 120 AMP power box with battery back up timer.. Awww yeaah..

I'll snap some pics of some straight TREES for ya'll.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

What are you using for a co2 controller? Hey bro how are you transitioning? Do you start bloom a week or two prior? Are you using grow and bloom together? In the very first post you said you were vegging for 10 weeks. You still at 10 or over/ under? -SE

turbo14

turbo14

What are you using for a co2 controller? Hey bro how are you transitioning? Do you start bloom a week or two prior? Are you using grow and bloom together? In the very first post you said you were vegging for 10 weeks. You still at 10 or over/ under? -SE

Titan Controls Atlas Controller for Co2. The 8 burner is getting installed next weekend and piped directly into the natural gas. I use Bloom @10ml per gallon and Grow @10ml per gallon on transition week. I also have a Cap tea that I am brewing up on Weds.

The ladies got about 11 weeks veg. I usually don't grow ladies this big, but had to wait on funds to get the room flipped. All plants were topped almost every watering to keep a uniform canopy.

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

Alright, so the room is flipped. 20 vented hoods.. About to hang (4) Large A-wing's between the 10 light sections so that the entire room is lit up like landing strip.

Sorry for the HPS color in the pics.. I snapped these quick from my phone. I'l snap some pics next time of the ladies spread out. These 60 trees are going to fill an entire 25x25 space:)

Also, one of the lights is the Gavita 1000. Let's see what these bad boys can do.

Ragin' it.

Tree2

Trees1

Trees3

Life's a garden, Dig it. - Joe Dirt

turbo

J

jak

Dude I'd love to have your resources! You shouldn't let your ducting hang down like that though, it'll waste cfm. And why no mylar or penguin wrap? the ladies would love the extra rays

turbo14

turbo14

Dude I'd love to have your resources! You shouldn't let your ducting hang down like that though, it'll waste cfm. And why no mylar or penguin wrap? the ladies would love the extra rays

Duct isn't hanging anywhere, that's the R-6 insulation hanging down a bit. This is also a shot before we lowered the lights back down.

The entire room is getting wrapped on Weds:)

turbo14

turbo14

GOPR0062

GOPR0076

I spy a Gavita 1000:)

All the ducting and glass are coming off tomorrow morning. (1) 8" Max fan Pulling mountain air in. 72 degrees with 20 Lights on... 5 more lights to be added this week. 10 Burner Co2 to be installed Saturday.

And yes, the poly should still all be up by Weds. Having the room completely wrapped will be nice!

Next run the whole room is getting Large Adjust-a-Wings.

Rage it.

turbo

B

bigdog123

I'm not sure I follow. You're removing the glass and ducting and no longer venting the hoods because you're going to be bringing in cold winter air? If that's the case, are there any direct benefits to the plants or will you just be saving on electricity by eliminating the 4 exhaust fans you planned on venting the hoods with? What's the poly? Edit* Looks great. Two thumbs up.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

spectacular room! Why not a room full of Gavitas? ;)

I went searching for your Gavita...

It makes sense not to air cool the lights. The guy didn't mention PL has had removable inserts for years...specular miro aluminum, and better light distribution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom