Turbo's Firehouse 20kw 60 Plant Tree Grow

• Thread starter turbo14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Wow excellent room Turbo! Love everything you are doing. thanks for sharing so much of your work. I'm running a "mini" version of your OP lol got the 15 gal smart pots. vegging for about 8 weeks. was thinking of vegging about 11 weeks and switching to 20 gal instead. what do you think the difference would be between the 15's and the 20's? good luck turbo i'm sub'd for the ride.

turbo14

turbo14

I'm not sure I follow. You're removing the glass and ducting and no longer venting the hoods because you're going to be bringing in cold winter air? If that's the case, are there any direct benefits to the plants or will you just be saving on electricity by eliminating the 4 exhaust fans you planned on venting the hoods with? What's the poly? Edit* Looks great. Two thumbs up.

The temps in the room are hovering around 72 Degrees with 20 lights on. I will be removing the duct and glass to provide more lumens. It's cold here, so I am able to use intakes from outside the building.

Poly= panda film. Black on one side, White on the other.

spectacular room! Why not a room full of Gavitas? ;)

I went searching for your Gavita...

It makes sense not to air cool the lights. The guy didn't mention PL has had removable inserts for years...specular miro aluminum, and better light distribution.

Ya, I met those guys at a trade show earlier in the year. They seem to know what they are talking about. I have some friends rocking whole rooms of Gavitas.. They are killin it.

I am tossing around the idea for a whole Gavita swap next round, but it will most likely all be Adjusta-Wings.

Wow excellent room Turbo! Love everything you are doing. thanks for sharing so much of your work. I'm running a "mini" version of your OP lol got the 15 gal smart pots. vegging for about 8 weeks. was thinking of vegging about 11 weeks and switching to 20 gal instead. what do you think the difference would be between the 15's and the 20's? good luck turbo i'm sub'd for the ride.

Thanks for the props. Easy Breezy = Big Ass Soil Plants + Big Ass Pots

20s for sure. I have big tap roots coming out the bottom of my 20's.

I could of easily filled a 30 gallon or a 40 gallon smart pot with these root balls.

Love and light... lot's of light.:)

turbo

S

Steel Erection

Hey bro just got Caps packs. How are you mixing them I know you don't dilute your tea. -SE

turbo14

turbo14

Hey bro just got Caps packs. How are you mixing them I know you don't dilute your tea. -SE

With this tea i do dilute, I use 1 to 2 Cups for every 10 gallons of water with caps tea. I generally make a 5 gallon bucket then dilute 2 gallons to every 100 gallon rez.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

With this tea i do dilute, I use 1 to 2 Cups for every 10 gallons of water with caps tea. I generally make a 5 gallon bucket then dilute 2 gallons to every 100 gallon rez.

turbo

So T-14 your taking this recipe -

4 gal water
1 c EWC
1 c Humisoil
50mL Age Old FIsh and Kelp
50mL Hi Brixx Molasses
Caps Bennies
1 tsp/gal Extreme

and you dilute it down to 1 -2 cups per 10 gallons? I've been using it full strength for watering and cutting in half for foliar. Minus Caps' bennies. -SE

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Killer grow and great info. Thanks for sharing. MWD

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Excellent flavs, love the shrubs. Ready for full throttle.
TTC

turbo14

turbo14

Killer grow and great info. Thanks for sharing. MWD

Thanks bro! I'll keep it coming.

Excellent flavs, love the shrubs. Ready for full throttle.
TTC

Got more flavs that Baskin Robins. Thanks for the love. I'm turning up the noise!

Just dropped 2 vertical barebulbs 1000's in the middle of the 10 light sections. Ordered, 4 more... =

20 horizontal barebulb hoods + 6 vertical barebulbs = Crush MODE

Holla atcha boy

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

So T-14 your taking this recipe -

4 gal water
1 c EWC
1 c Humisoil
50mL Age Old FIsh and Kelp
50mL Hi Brixx Molasses
Caps Bennies
1 tsp/gal Extreme

and you dilute it down to 1 -2 cups per 10 gallons? I've been using it full strength for watering and cutting in half for foliar. Minus Caps' bennies. -SE

Depends on how much you prepare for waterings.. I prepare 200 gallons for this room. At this rate @ full strength.. I would be spending a million a year on caps bennies:) He suggests 1-2 cups per 10 gallons is ample. If you can go full or half strength = baller.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

Depends on how much you prepare for waterings.. I prepare 200 gallons for this room. At this rate @ full strength.. I would be spending a million a year on caps bennies:) He suggests 1-2 cups per 10 gallons is ample. If you can go full or half strength = baller.

turbo

LOL Baller. Not yet brotha. Looks like your the baller. Would love to walk into one of your rooms everyday. Lol, I'd love to be the dude on the floor takin headie cuts. -SE

S

Steel Erection

Hey bro how are you dosing your old age fish and seaweed. -SE

turbo14

turbo14

Hey bro how are you dosing your old age fish and seaweed. -SE

5-10ML per gallon for me, because many of the products I use have kelp in them already.. You could go all the way up 30ml and not burn a thing.

Went to the spot today to make some ACT. Everything was praising sooo fuckin hard. They are gonna love the tea for tomorrow's watering / foliar spray.

All the duct is off, glass off, verticals are hung. Co2 will be cranking starting tomorrow. Shit is on track to fucking kill it. period.

love and light to all you farmers

turbo

entropy99

entropy99

That is a wicked setup you've got going. Really top looking plants!

turbo14

turbo14

Yup, I'm still here crankin' along.

Monday starts week 4. I just applied 1 cup of Seabird guano 0-12-1 to each 20 gallon pot.

Snapped a quick pic through some cheap grow glasses of some budsets starting to swell:)

2012 12 14 092506

20 Horizontal 1kws, 6 1kw verticals on each end and in the isles crushing it.

Ill snap some whole room pics Monday.

turbo

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I don't know how I missed this but those plants are killing it. The only suggestion I can possibly make is to get the smart pots off the ground an inch. It's good for drainage and it really helps the pots dry up on the bottom and encourages more roots growing out. I use the flourescent light plastic grids but you can use whatever you can find with your imagination.

I have also seen chicken wire sandwiched between a 4 x4 wood frame on heavy duty casters. great for moving things around by yourself if you have to.

anyway great job. I'll have to put this thread on my watch list!!

S

StealthSniper

Very very nice... Well done!

I'm in planning stages of a new setup and will be doing trees. I haven't decided completely on vertical 1K's or a 'Hybrid' like you have here.

Watching closely :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom