Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Speakers starfighter and pp 009

Starfighter 1 in bloom 2 weeks
Speakers starfighter and pp 008

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
OMG My Laday....I think you might just have found what has shown to be soo elusive from these beans. I'm gonna bite my tongue until I see it in another few weeks and elaborate....but I really think you found something special there Madam :) I'll be keeping a close eye on this ;) You are doing such a wonderful job growing them too....mad respect.

Good vibes~~

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
OMG My Laday....I think you might just have found what has shown to be soo elusive from these beans. I'm gonna bite my tongue until I see it in another few weeks and elaborate....but I really think you found something special there Madam :) I'll be keeping a close eye on this ;) You are doing such a wonderful job growing them too....mad respect.

Good vibes~~
Motherly love goes along way Exotic ! Thanks for keeping an eye out . xoxo Medusa

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I think she looks marvelous my lady :) I mean that too. How many you got running again? Is that the looker of the bunch or you got something up your sleeve ;) I run mine for 56 days usually but can go 63...just depends on your liking of tricome mixes. Either way it's very well done my darlin!

Best of vibes :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I think she looks marvelous my lady :) I mean that too. How many you got running again? Is that the looker of the bunch or you got something up your sleeve ;) I run mine for 56 days usually but can go 63...just depends on your liking of tricome mixes. Either way it's very well done my darlin!

Best of vibes :)
I will have to look atleast 5-6 more ....this was taken down cloudy ,slight amber

Top Bottom