Tv show "Weed Country".

• Thread starter Papas Candy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
It was horrible editing when they showed the cops behind Nate and than they show a Uhaul getting pulled over and Nate makes it there...just such poor storyline,plot,editing. IF it weren't for B.E. and his lovely plants that they picked some of prematurely, I'd tune out, lmao

i love B.E.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If more Americans were like B.E. Smith we'd have some laws changing.

It's sad but True.

" They taught me how to kill and then I came home and they put me in jail for a plant" B.E. Smith

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
If more Americans were like B.E. Smith we'd have some laws changing.

It's sad but True.

" They taught me how to kill and then I came home and they put me in jail for a plant" B.E. Smith

Very true but most arent like him. Everybodys to caught up in being cool. Very few arent brought down by their pride...for instance I liked Mike until he acted like a 14 year old after he got away while carrying product. After he showed the cop his brothers card and was released he turned into a giddy 14 year old girl...fucking ridiculous and while with a minor.

Then theres douche bag and trust me you dont want his girl either I dont care how hot she is...what am I gonna have in common with a girl that could love that dick head?...nada
Now if she was B.Es ol lady then she would be hot :D

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Reminded me of Moonshiners (same channel i think). The way they manipulated the footage to make it seem more intense. Thats show bizz for you I guess. Don't know if i'll be watching more of it after the first episode. They need a Tickle of Weed Country. A Lovable stoned as ever smart dum as shit gardener, now that i'd watch. All in all its just like what Squiggly said "Just need to take shows like this with a grain of salt" I use that approach to about anything and everything these days.

Top Bottom