Twisted Fruit V.2

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

I've been wanting to post this thread for awhile... For whatever reason, I can't seem to find all of my pics from the seed run, so instead here are my 2 keepers from the clone runs

This one smells like you stuck your nose into a plastic container of Country Time Pink Lemonade powder. It's rare that the flavor translates 100% like this. Typically that only happens with OGs/Chems/Bubbas.. She sheds her TGA Windex smell around day 50 and settles into that pink lemonade delicousness. So for a dope ass polyhybrid that tastes awesome.... Twisted Fruit is for you..

These are at day 55 and will be done in 60ish

Twisted fruit v2
Twisted fruit v2 2
Twisted fruit v2 3

Green Dot

Green Dot

This one is a straight up gangsta ass OG dominate frosty beast. She virtually has no stretch in flower, instead, she blooms out like a bonsai tree yielding extremely frosty dense leafy buds that rip your nose with fuel. She makes outstanding concentrates as well. Big yields here

S

shavits

Yes sir you sure do have that magic green thumb, your twisted fruit v2 looks super bomb! Everything I have seen about TFv2 has been off the hook and is another winner from Mota! I have been looking at pics on your FB and you sure have your growing method nailed down tight! Do you mind sharing your grow method, mediums, nutes you use! I'm always trying to gain new insight on grow methods from peeps who know what they are doing! Thanks for sharing the pics Green Dot!

C

Cannivore

I traded for some of these with someone and they got crushed in the mail :-(

Hope mota has more of these!

C

Cannivore

Work has just begun to further tweak the Twisted line before releasing F2's.
Cool, the sample I smoked I really, really liked. Glad you're still gonna work this one.

Its too bad I'll never buy from here again cause it looks like more just went up. Along with a13 :(

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is the REAL keeper from the Twisted Fruit V.2 (KK Strawberry Cough x SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2) line from Motarebel. The aroma can only be described as Country Time Pink Lemonade powder. You simply can not be more exact in describing terpenes than if you stuck your schnozz right in the container of pink lemonade powder. Flavor translates 1000% leaving your thirst quenched... Fantastic herb right here.

Lemonade

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ very frosty & nice work & nice breeding @Motarebel - twisted fruit v2 f2 - more lc # 1 and apollo 13 f4 are on the wish list

BlackBart

BlackBart

Very nice pics Green Dot . I thought that the LBL dominated in the cross but was a beautiful match with the Cough

C

chongncheech

great job greendot...
how many seeds did you have to pop to get that pink lemonade pheno?

D

dragboat

@Andy Genesis, That's one of the projects I'm currently working on! I have 8 females indoors And four females outdoors. Definitely have three or four different phenotypes going. All of them are frost magnets. And definitely strong fruit smells I'll try to post some pics up of them ,their at about 30 days. Also have several good looking studs to pick from.

D

dragboat

@Andy,I'm currently running 8 lades indoors and 4 outside.We are F2ing the line.I'm looking for the Pink Lemonade pheno.It looks like it's going to be hard to pick just one. heres some pics of them at 4 weeks.First up is #3. The last 3 pic's are of #5. I'll throw up more pics later.

Twisted Fruit 3 006
Twisted Fruit 3 001
Twisted Fruit 3 005

Twisted Fruit 3 007
Twisted Fruit 3 007
Twisted Fruit 3 007
Top Bottom