U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk to push tougher sentences for more-potent marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I sujest we catch him,tie him up and smoke him out with the evil weed ! Kush !!!

C

cseyrida

Chicago has almost a genocide situation with its young adults, and he wants to give 25 yrs for weed, when many young adult males arent making it to 25, I would think that worring about weed compared to senseless loss of life, is being as far removed from reality as you can get. politicians put them in jail, then use them as labor for prison run corporations it is never about the people always about the money. This dudes a total ass,

B

bass ackwards

We all know what an idiot he is but nobody does anything when he spouts this vomit. Ranting here does no good whatsoever. Contact him through email and let him know what you think.

S

StonedOwl

Ya know, that is a very fine idea. I'll do that right now, good thought Ackwards. :clapping Lets let the douche know he's a douche. (In a very well thought out, properly put together sort of way, don't go proving his points by being dumb asses y'all.)

Here is a link to contact him.

And here is the Zip needed.
60089-4054

B

bass ackwards

StonedOwl, Thanks for the link and postal zip. Thanks also for the suggestion that we not rant on him to make ourselves look foolish.

C

CoughingMan

fuck that guy. i'd kick his ass given the chance.

i'd get less time in prison for kicking the living shit out of this guy than i would if i smoked a bowl of some good shit in front of him?

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Now, now, folks. Lets remember, he's just a mouth for the "good old boys". Only they still trot out their ancient misinformation. He obviously doesn't have a clue and will say and BELIEVE whatever his PARTY tells him to.

(now, where's the smokeout before lynching party gathering?):devil

YJ

S

SmokeBus44

I live in the area and they keep making a big deal over kush because all the dealers around here all claim they have kush. the name sells. so now instead of going after the real criminals they want to go after the pot heads. but in chicago u get caught with bud and they toss it out. to the north more in the subs they will arrest u fir smelling like it. so yeah its alot of bullshit.

A

Attis

It's also dangerous to get behind a wheel on scripts and/or alcohol but you don't see him trying to regulate those with insane sentencing like cannabis. What a joke some of these politicians are.

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Just goes ta show ya, there are the mentally challenged in high places. Time for your chlorpramazine.

I

IAmProton

First things first they weren't even talking about Chicago. The conference was held there but no police from Chicago were there as supporters. The only police present were from two separate counties. Chicago is practically considered its own county, but even if its not its a part of an entirely different county than his supporters. Illinois senate passed a Medi law but the house took their summer recess without acting on the bill. It is strict only about 1200 people will be allowed i think. And if it passes it will mean his law wont mean squat really because all the surrounding states now have similar medi policies, Michigan and Wisconsin for example. Also it doesn't go for $600 the only place I know anyone that gets it for that is in NYC. But then again who knows with Illinois being the most corrupt state. The only state where your governors make your license plate.

K

KushMaster707

all that info he and his people portray is pretty much bull. Just another slave to his own pocket.

S

Shi-ska-bong

"kush" in street slang when they have 20 percent THC, Lake County Sheriff Mark Curransaid.

Wow... That is fail... How could they not realize it's just the name of that strain and not everything of that potency is called "Kush"... I vote we just massively re-name it to Fush of something retarded like that Roflmao

G

greenplanetguru

Stupid is as stupid does...

Wow... That is fail... How could they not realize it's just the name of that strain and not everything of that potency is called "Kush"... I vote we just massively re-name it to Fush of something retarded like that Roflmao

So ANY bud that is +20% is going to be considered "Kush?"

Wow, Wow, WOW! Geez frickin' Louise! I got a buddy who grew the nastiest Kush you've ever seen... and I do mean that in a BAD way... That stuff couldn't have any more than 2% thc... lol

This guy is SO out of touch. There are violent criminals that get less time... Meth and crack heads who steal from their own Mamas and do strong arm robberies don't get sentences this harsh. Why don't they just turn the entire fucking Sears Tower into a prison and put us all there...

Maybe rename the bud Kirk's Nemesis...

Peace!:character0103:

I

irie

what a douche. anyone care to write this moron a letter hxxp://www.house.gov/kirk/zipauth.shtml

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I still can't believe they compared selling medicine 2 the sales of crack cocaine. I realize they were talking bout the profits 1 could feasibly c from the sales of "kush" compared to crack, but any comparison between the 2 shows how the evil empire will go 2 any lengths 2 undermine this benign plant. I have 2 agree this guy is just another robot for the republican misinformation machine. Sad really.
-Keepz

P

Papa_kush

Marijuana penalities of 2012:
Shake - 5 yrs
Purple - 10 yrs
Dank - 15 yrs
KUSH - 25 YEARS BITCH!

I

IAmProton

If anyone else watched that video on Youtube this dumb ass doesn't even know what he's talking about, he always has to look to his aides and stuff to get the answer, or he just points the people to his website. What a joke...That's the problem with Illinois, for every 1 good politician you have, there are 25 corrupt. Such a sad state

Top Bottom