UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billybadazz

Good to see you lurking around again TK, just got the 6xl and about to rock it myself. happy growing bro!! Everthing looks stellar as always.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice setup
How sturdy do the cages hold up. I might have to try something like that instead of a trellis. Who knows
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I wrapped the tubing also, I was bored...lol

Tex

DSCN3298
DSCN3299
DSCN3300
DSCN3301
DSCN3302
resinryder

resinryder

Hella nice setup bro. Looks like it should be on the space station!! hehe

C

crossouttheiis

Where did you end up picking those cages from? they look really clean. I like those or the square ones that ben is running

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Made the cages from a roll of fence material and then tied them to the top of the bucket with a small hole in the lip and a zip tie.

Big up RR my brutha, space station bound

Tex

M

moejammin

THe room looks clean, been waiting to see you run the system again. Your last thread was motivating good work kid.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

TK- your posts are the shit...make me laugh like a mofo! good stuff! and good luck!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Clean, mean, UC machine! This looks more sterile than an operating room. Can't wait to see this up and running. Hell I can't wait to get a UC. I think CC Loves the Farm. LOL!

subbed!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
1000w dual arc will be in the middle

Tex

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Tex,
Do you have much experience with the dual arcs? I have heard good things about them. I am going to be using those exclusively on my flowering, although I will have never run that flowering room before, so I have no point of reference. Thanks,

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Tex,
Do you have much experience with the dual arcs? I have heard good things about them. I am going to be using those exclusively on my flowering, although I will have never run that flowering room before, so I have no point of reference. Thanks,

-TF

Years of experience with them and I only use dual arcs in my 1k setups, well worth it..

Tex

B

Bobby Smith

Years of experience with them and I only use dual arcs in my 1k setups, well worth it..

Tex

Can I ask why only in your 1K setups? Do you find that the loss of lumens is too great to use over HPS in a 600W setup?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super clean setup TK! I've got the Under Current 6 from Dan and am working on setting up my room... Your first UC run, and all of the UC grows have been awe inspiring to say the least... :cool We need a UC forum on the Farm... :thinking

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Can I ask why only in your 1K setups? Do you find that the loss of lumens is too great to use over HPS in a 600W setup?

Dual arcs are only available in 1k bulbs right now....I have 600w setups and 1k setups and mixed just depends how i set it up in the beginning

Tex

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

We need a UC forum on the Farm... :thinking

Good point, Shady. I think that with all of the awesome grows on here with the UC, a dedicated thread makes perfect sense.

-TF

Papa

Papa

Supporter
TK, great thread.

two questions:

1. by "dual arc" . . . do you mean the Hortilux EYE SUPER BLUE (LU1000MH/HTL/EN)?

2. what's the O.D. of the 3" uniseals?

Papa

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The EYE SUPER BLUE lamp features the extraordinary power of Super HPS and the balanced spectrum of Hortilux Blue in one bulb! The benefits of Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium together: vigorous growth, accelerated development, and hearty flowering! The lamp’s unmatched energy spectrum provides the optimum light for plant growth through the entire growth cycle.

Exclusive Iwasaki chemistry and global lighting technology combines to deliver 110,000 initial lumens. The LU1000MH/HTL/EN lamp is in an E25 jacket, which will conveniently fit in all 1000-Watt fixtures. This lamp operates on magnetic core and coil ANSI S52 ballasts, for use on 1000-Watt High Pressure Sodium systems.

The HORTILUX™ LU1000MH/HTL/EN lamp is environmentally friendly in that it passes EPA, TCLP test criteria as nonhazardous waste. The LU1000MH/HTL/EN lamps are completely lead free and contain less mercury than standard HPS lamps.

4" holesaw for a 3" uniseal

Tex

Top Bottom