UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby Smith

Ahh, now I get it - they only make the EYE Horts in a 1000W size; for bulbs I like to buy "cheapies" so I can replace for each grow - for anyone looking for a knockoff, checkout eBay:

They also have 600 and 400 sizes.

TK, do you use the dual arcs from start to finish, or use MH for vegging and then replace with dual arcs for flowering?

P

Pandaman

You set the bar, TK! Always inspiring! You should charge for classes. People would pay good money for a UC Class taught by you.

Subbed!

Peace.

B

Boomer242

glad i could be pullin up a chair early enough to catch the show. heard a few good things so im sure ill be in for a treat.

-high & scribed

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the next one goin in beside the new one..8 gallon vs 13, death match!!!

Tex

DSCN3309
DSCN3310
DSCN3311
DSCN3312
DSCN3313
DSCN3314
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Dual arcs all the way through but I do hang some 400MH evry once in awhile cuz I have them

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Fasten your safety harnesses

Those jackets on the 13's are sexy....looks like TK's about to lay the smack down on Farm Town

Papa

Papa

Supporter
thanks for the info TK,

god, what a show!

can i dream of a set of 27 gal. tubs next to the 8s and 13s?

Papa

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I had a 8 site 8 gallon setup that I have split in half and the other half is in another setup..

I need more of those 8' heavy harvest lids, those are tits!!

Tex

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

This is going to be nice to see how the 13 gallon module differs from the 8 gallon module in relation to plant and bud size. Very nice Tex!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

I've noticed that the PVC on the 8 gallon setup goes from side to side through the bucket and with the 13 gallon setup, they go from front to back... is that correct? does it make a noticeable difference or matter which way each is set up?

F

fido

Its really all about pumps and timers...lol...nothing more...pumps and timers I tell ya...

Always keep a few of each around at all times...swamp cooler pumps also, those are a bitch to find off season around here..

Tex
what do you use the swamp cooler pumps to do?
how are used?
ive never heard of them before.
fido from philly

Aligee

Aligee

Great looking TK!!! do you have a estimate on yield for that six site 8g setup ? thanks.... aligee

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use the swamp cooler pumps in my swamp coolers when they go out,,,lol

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

When your last plants grew into each other is there a reason you did not give yourself mor room this time? Hope those strains work for you. JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The run that the plants grew all together the plants were on 25" centers, I set this one up on 40" centers which works great, I had a 54" center setup but didn't like that spacing as much as the 40" setup

Tex

B

BayAreasFinest

The XL is 25 plant without modifying. the XXL is 40 inch plants without modifying. he bought the 8XL ran it. broke it down into 2 4XXL's.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
40" spacing is perfect for what I am doin

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom