UC actual available nutrient profiles

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey DS can you tell me what your feeding dose is during flowering when using CC also are you using Epsom salt and protek to ph up?

I want to do my next run and I have followed your H&G profiled exactly with more than exceptional results thanks for that. Now that I have heard that CC is Awsome specially from you and UC roots I would love to give it a world. So how do you apply this and do you use these nutes in veg also? Of so what's the feeding schedule and for flower thanks DS

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

In general im very careful about advising people on dosages for several reasons.... On top of that, i no longer had time to run the facilities pictured in these posts and we are not building out the UCs at my facilities for another 2-3 weeks. So i dont currently have any CS, but im going to put in an order and i will consider talking a bit about dosages then.... maybe.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thanks DS for the quick reply on my question I understand your that you don't want to state at the moment I'm going to try the feeding schedule that on there website just wanted to know if I should use Epson salt and cal mg with these nutes thanks DS

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

If your going to use the booster, it has epsom in it already. You will need a touch of cal-mag mostly during stretch.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thanks DS for all the help I'm going to give it a good run as it seems to get better not only my yield but the quality of the meds I put out I only have a UC 4 site 13 gal last run with horizontal lighting this run I'm doing vertical with 5 lights hope to knock ot out the park. Your expertise and help on this matter has proved very valuable to me thanks.
My only concern this run is my RH as I have been struggling with it as my ac drop my RH very much so I'm thinking of purchasing this http://www.horticulturesource.com/a...ion=1&osCsid=94ffd36c7db8e4c926e22cace32aaf7b industrial grow room humidifer to keep my RH at 60% even when my ac is on.
What's your intake on H202 with CS should I or not?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I have a couple of this humidifiers.. My advice would be to go with the bigger model. I have the mid size and run 6 verts in veg and it runs longer than I'd like. I will say that my room has a 5ton ac and with those 6 lights the humidifiers almost always stay on. They kick off minutes before the ac kicks, then once ac is on the mist begins. I will be running two per room during flower when all lights are on. Just my 2cents. I look forward to your thread..

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

In general im very careful about advising people on dosages for several reasons.... On top of that, i no longer had time to run the facilities pictured in these posts and we are not building out the UCs at my facilities for another 2-3 weeks. So i dont currently have any CS, but im going to put in an order and i will consider talking a bit about dosages then.... maybe.

Hey Q9 maybe you have a bit of time now to talk about doses you use with CS?
What's your mixture during flower thanks

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

yeah, my steady upswing slowed, stopped and then started to swing the other way. 1 h202 treatment of 3% at 3 ml per gal seems to have at least stabilized the swing. I hope to see it going up again tonight.

The thing to remember about swing is that as the plant uptake ions it is first of all removing acids from the water (raising pH) but it also dropping sugars and hydroxyl ions back into the water (raising pH). IF your not seeing an up swing you have a problem.
Do you think its a good idea to add h2o2, after a day add bennies, after 4-5 days add h2o2 again then rez change after a day. Do you think this method will help with the pythium issue or just use h202 only. Thanx inadvance

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Pythium comes about due to infection not nutrients, calmag had nothing to do with it.
But nutrients does enhance the progression of the pythium problem tho. Ill post a few pics of the nutrients that I've xperienced with that enhances pythium. These might work great with soil but horrible in hydro.

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Well no $%#& Sherlock. General organics has no business being used in hydro
You're right, but if you first start out hydro it can be easily over look for a number of reason. 1. It says it on the back stating that it work with hydro, soil, and soilless.. 2. That guy down at the store said you can.

You live and you learn

Latest posts

Top Bottom