UC actual available nutrient profiles

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

little update...

We had to pull this Cheesel out of the room so i could take pics of it. Three of us were required just to get it out of the room; it stood over 9 feet tall and was at least 12 feet around. The plant material filled two (almost three) 60 gallon trash cans

IMGP3117
IMGP3118
IMGP3113
IMGP3147
IMGP3186
IMGP3191
L

LikemindS

HOLY FN ROOTBALL!!!! Thats the biggest damn mass of hydro roots Ive ever seen! Not to mention the stock thats the size of a massive outdoor bush, but inside! That is so sweet! Did all the root systems look like that? Again Congrats man thats some badass shit!
:bow

B

Bud Head

That is insane. I have 3 questions. Do you veg in 6" rockwool, and I never heard how high you had the lights above the plants. So what was the easiest product to use and which had the best results, Live or steril. Congratulations, very nice.

C

crossouttheiis

After looking at the pictures again. Was is 40 inch centers on either side of the epicenter and each row it was 25 inch centers. Those look a lot closer than 40"?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thats nutty
How long of veg?

9-11 days of veg

After looking at the pictures again. Was is 40 inch centers on either side of the epicenter and each row it was 25 inch centers. Those look a lot closer than 40"?

22 inch centers.

That is insane. I have 3 questions. Do you veg in 6" rockwool, and I never heard how high you had the lights above the plants. So what was the easiest product to use and which had the best results, Live or steril. Congratulations, very nice.

living/sterile data will be available soon. but all of our rooms are now sterile.

C

crossouttheiis

I guess I should ask this at the end if your next thread, but which plant/light layout do you like the best? your new one is 40" center both ways correct?

G

GroovyHydro

DS I've seen your methods, quite impressive. If you wanna do a test run with HF send me a PM with an email address in it, I can't reply to PMs.

I had posted this in the 'Favorite Root' thread but its obscure so you may have missed it. Big fan of the root ball! Good job!

C

crossouttheiis

I was going over your thread again. And I noticed that you were using the ff boosters. While mixing your nutrient solution with those boosters do they lower the ph like the AN boosters or does your ph not drift as much with the ff?

belcher0807

belcher0807

Final Conclusion

Did you ever get all the data put together about the sterile vs live res?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Data was not collected as well as it could have been, as collection took place partly while i was in the hospital.

I don't have percentages but all of our systems are sterile now if that helps...

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I have often heard of this mythical "perfect" or even "stable" pH. However this approach has failed me both practically as well as theoretically.

Practically i documented running a static pH at the start of this thread and it was a nightmare. Deficiencies right and left as well as constant attention to and lowering of the pH to hold it stable. In general i see a correlation between pH rise and ec reduction to a tune of .5-.6 pH rise/.25-.3 reduction in EC over each 24 hour period.

Which brings me to theory. Initially i rely upon the pH rise to do 2 things. First the rise tells me that the plants are both removing acids (nutes) as well expelling hydroxyls, both of which raise pH. Also, working with the natural swing, allows the solution to cycle through the entire spectrum of essential elements optimal uptake point; as illustrated in the chart below:

11083phnutrcombo2
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

FF boosters were used in this thread.

However i found them unnecessary and this thread is w/o boosting:

S

Sprechen

Hi there, I have been following some of your threads and would like to ask your advice on a few things.

I am currently running the same profile as the live grow you recently did.

7.5PBP bloom
2.5 Cal/Mg
1ml/gal superthirve
2ml/gal Aqua shield

After some issues with Nute overload I am back on track. I am at week three and was wondering. Did you up your pbp or any other nutrient concentration as the weeks progressed?
Did you add a bloom booster, BIg Bud, and if so at what strength?

Did you like how PBP preformed?

Thanks

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Hi there, I have been following some of your threads and would like to ask your advice on a few things.

I am currently running the same profile as the live grow you recently did.

7.5PBP bloom
2.5 Cal/Mg
1ml/gal superthirve
2ml/gal Aqua shield

After some issues with Nute overload I am back on track. I am at week three and was wondering. Did you up your pbp or any other nutrient concentration as the weeks progressed?
Did you add a bloom booster, BIg Bud, and if so at what strength?

Did you like how PBP preformed?

Thanks

Yes, UC profiles are highly manipulated throughout the cycle. I should have a thread on the issue soon.

I love php, but i don't use it in UCs anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom