UC down for the count ... back to the darkside.

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

o shit.. you got them shining bro, They sure did fill nice for you.. I see nothing but fat colas in your future..:rastadancing: killin it!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks for the reply. Really going to be watching this one to see what you can pull out of it.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up mrgc? lookin killer. dirts the best for alot of reasons..peacentreez

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

damn! they sure filled in nice the last week :joint:

Yea the shit is blowing up for real.

o shit.. you got them shining bro, They sure did fill nice for you.. I see nothing but fat colas in your future..:rastadancing: killin it!

Just trying to do this cut justice bro. If they look half as good as your run in the 7-gallon pots I will be stoked.

That's a great looking room. Are you using CO2?

Yes. You can see the burner hanging in the back right corner if you look close enough.

Sick!
:animbong:

Thanks bro.

Looks great! You must have really long arms.

No, but I did just pick up one of those claw things that older people use to reach for stuff at a yard sell. Thins is the bomb for this room!

thanks for the reply. Really going to be watching this one to see what you can pull out of it.

No prob man. Hoping to pull some deceny yield so I can stay medicated before my next harvest.

whats up mrgc? lookin killer. dirts the best for alot of reasons..peacentreez

Its hard to argue wuth the final quality of dirt grown herb.:banana1sv6:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

what did you hit them with when you put them in soil and how many waterings before you used nutes?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Here is a shot of the room at about 19 days in flower. I really anticipated a little more stretching. They are still climbing so I dont think I will have a problem filling the screen, I will just have to adjust the height of my lights accordingly after they finish their stretch. I am slowly working away at clearing out all the underbrush and thinning out some stuff before that crucial 21 day mark. Here is a pic of the progress so far. This is before the hair cut and training, I will post an after pic in a few days.

2011 07 22 215503
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

what did you hit them with when you put them in soil and how many waterings before you used nutes?

I gave them strait ro water with about 5ml of cal-mag per and put them in ocean forest. After about a week I started giving then Con. A-B at about 1000 PPM PH 6.3

lookin goood buddy welcome back to the dirty side!

Thanks bro, been a while, how you been? See you lost your shorty lope cut, thats shitty, but hell there are so many good genetics out there anyway its time to start pheno hunting again.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

werd....looking great. going to have and update later today as well.

can you take a pic of all the plants undercarriage. Would love to see what kind of jungle you really go goin on under there.

Lookin great keep it up

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

day 19 looks amazing :)
was it a bitch giving them ladies a trim job?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Have you been toping, supercropping or anything for that matter. That's one super level canopy.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

werd....looking great. going to have and update later today as well.

can you take a pic of all the plants undercarriage. Would love to see what kind of jungle you really go goin on under there.

Lookin great keep it up

I have another few hours in there tonight cleaning up the under growth then I will take a pic for you when I get her in check.

day 19 looks amazing :)
was it a bitch giving them ladies a trim job?

Been doing it a little bit at a time over the past week, yes it is a bitch. There is a lot of growth in there. Already pulled out 2- kitchen trash bags full.

Have you been toping, supercropping or anything for that matter. That's one super level canopy.

No, I have a multi level training system. First they get trained with round grow through plant supports and then they are trained into the trellis net. I just keep them tucked under as they grow to keep the canopy nice and level. Once they out grow their square I just tuck it under into the next square being sure to keep them all the same height. If you look real close at my first post you will see the grow through supports, and when I take a picture of the undergrowth for you it will show you a lot also.

C

crossouttheiis

I was thinking about picking those up from home depot today good idea. looks clean and organized

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

As promised a shot of the under growth for DWD.

I started using those trellis deals in one of my grows let me find a pic.....
lots of people started using them....
and holy fuck man....those stalks are massive...

how big are those smart pots? is that the secret here?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

watermark.jpg

well thats what was left...haha.

back when I was freshsteppin

squarepusher

squarepusher

I was thinking about picking those up from home depot today good idea. looks clean and organized

haha im running those same home depot mini scrogger things :D
Guess there must have been some clearance special

Latest posts

Top Bottom