UC down for the count ... back to the darkside.

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I was thinking about picking those up from home depot today good idea. looks clean and organized

Yea they help keep the canopy organized early on so when and if you decide to scrog its much easier.

I started using those trellis deals in one of my grows let me find a pic.....
lots of people started using them....
and holy fuck man....those stalks are massive...

how big are those smart pots? is that the secret here?

Sweet, they are 10-gallon smart pots. Not sure if its a secret but here is my formula for big plants. Big Pots + Lots of Light = Loads of Nugs

haha im running those same home depot mini scrogger things :D
Guess there must have been some clearance special

They really are pretty cool.

C

chief greenleaf

Thanks bro, been a while, how you been? See you lost your shorty lope cut, thats shitty, but hell there are so many good genetics out there anyway its time to start pheno hunting again.

I been good my man, been really enjoyin my freedom. And bein able ta smoke again after 3 years is a priceless feelin! But i havent given up on the shorty yet homey, i had a couple 6 wks into flower and threw em in the veg room ta try and reveg me a new mama. I lost one of em but the other is lookin like its gonna make it. I was thinkin bout chalkin it up until I found out that DNA lost their original choc thai mom and the lope is all S1 seed now so Im def not goin down without a fight! :banana1sv6:
But I hear ya Im grabbin a few packs of the white fire ta see what I can find, I love selectin new moms Im excited!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Now that I got my white balance figured out of my new dslr I can start to update my thread with some good pics. My room is so tight that I can't stand back far enough to get a good whole canopy shot. I think I need a different lens. Well anyway here are some quick shots I snagged. We are at day 23 of flower now and this is about when things start to get interesting. You can see them pack on weight everyday. Starting to get stoked :banana1sv6:

AD Day 23 Flwr 007
AD Day 23 Flwr 009
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

shit is blowing up in there.. :mad0233: They looking happy and loving all that light.. Can't wait to see some close up frost shots with that new camera of yours.. PEace bro..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thnaks United. Here is a couple shots from the week 4 mark. I love this AD but it is one of those strains that starts off slow and then in the last 3 weeks blows the fuck up.

AD 4 Weeks Flwr 005
AD 4 Weeks Flwr 007
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Really cool Goodcat. It looks very good in there. I can't wait to see the number you get off these...if you care to share that is....It's on the money tho and i like it!

fred

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Here is a little cell phone pic update at day 33. Starting to pack on the weight now

2011 08 05 194351
waayne

waayne

That's what I'm talking about :rock
Beautiful work bro!
I know you're having fun crawling around under that jungle canopy!
Way to Rock it Cat Man!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

That's what I'm talking about :rock
Beautiful work bro!
I know you're having fun crawling around under that jungle canopy!
Way to Rock it Cat Man!

With the watering system I setup the crawling is minimal, but yea it is fun when I have to. I would rather crawl around underneath then have one inch of wasted canopy space! Shit is about to explode in here homie :mad0233:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Here we go guys! We at day 42. This is when shit starts to get hairy. Enjoy the whole room shot. Peace - Goodcat

2011 08 13 203229
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice job bro - wall to wall dank - standing room only!

I

ibTheMan

Here we go guys! We at day 42. This is when shit starts to get hairy. Enjoy the whole room shot. Peace - Goodcat

Looks great, do you have your system drip all the time or do you run 2 gallons threw um every other day?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Flipped these girls July 1. Makes it pretty easy to keep track of the flower time. Most branches at touching the second netting so I dont think I will have a problem filling the screen through the stretch.

Sorry for the poor quality pics but some jackass stole my camera out of my car a few days ago (was stoned and left the sunroof down) I took them with my cell. Played with a new Cannon Rebel EOS at the store the other day and fell in love with it. If I have the coin I am gonna pic it up this week.

Week 1 Flip 800PPM / 6.3 PH

Mr GC,

Besides the usual crawling on the walls and ceiling, how do you access the plants in the back?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

nice job bro - wall to wall dank - standing room only!

Hell yea. Gotta love it!

Looks great, do you have your system drip all the time or do you run 2 gallons threw um every other day?

I have a 40-gal res. My pump is on for 2 min every 2 hours while the light is on. It goes through 40-gal every 2 days. Minimal run off. If they get too dry I crawl under and give them a blast of RO. I think I am going to start to experiment with a recycling timer.

Mr GC,

Besides the usual crawling on the walls and ceiling, how do you access the plants in the back?

There is about a foot of gap in the back that allows me to pop up and work on them when I need to. From the front and back I can get to all areas of the canopy if I press into the trellis just a bit.:banana1sv6:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

lets see some close up frost shots MR goodcat.. I'm sure they getting nasty on you by now..:rasta:

Top Bottom