UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@gettogro @Jalisco Kid told me once that when the upper leaves curl down it can be because they are curling toward a vert lamp that is hanging lower than the tops...

Papa

Papa

Supporter
'always great to see pics of your work, gg.

jk, you crack me up!

deacon1503

deacon1503

@gettogro @Jalisco Kid told me once that when the upper leaves curl down it can be because they are curling toward a vert lamp that is hanging lower than the tops...

+1

Plants are lazy and in vert light they let their leaves just hang there bc light is coming at them from all directions.

G

gettogro

In my opinion poor leaf posture is a sign of stress. Praying leaves is a happier plant... The curling leaves in my pics are not on the happiest of plants for sure,

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have always thought Ultra sonic humidity (Cold water Vaporization) was the answer to quality cloning and starting plants I am obsessing over The boxes you did half way through this grow for your clones and the lay out.
All need be said is: Art
The portrait is the product of a true artesian.

G

gettogro

pretty confident I hit my 2.5 average.
Photo 17

Quantum9

Quantum9

Nice build out.

Why not let the plants get big though? Its a pro right?

G

gettogro

Yea you r right, I should let them get bigger. Thanks for the encentive..

I only wound up with 22.3 off 8 plants.. The NYCD supperised me with a 3.1 #.. Hoping to do better next time. I got lucky with a super sucessfull grow all around.. I had some forums butt and gorillas pooo going last round, Blind feedback was unamius " thats fire but, more WIFI please"
No problem!!!!!

I agree

Latest posts

Top Bottom